Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Xanta-

Nur   

From Nurtel Heart Rust Control Labs Archives

Walaal

Xuska dadka, oo ah inaad wax ka sheegto, waa cudur.

Xuska Allah oo ah inaad carrabkaaga ku dhaqaajiso faankiisa, wanaagiisa iyo tasbiixdiisa waa Daawo.

Hadaba isku day inaad yareysato wax ka sheegga dadka

Kuna baddalo Dhikriga Allah.

Maxaa yeelay markaad dadka wax ka sheegto, camalkaagii wanaagsanaa ayaa xisaabtooda lagu wareejiyaa, adigana waa laguu ciqaabaa, camalkaagii la'aantiis.

Haddaad Allah xustana, ood kaga mashquusho, xanta dadka, Allah waa ku xasuustaa ( Asagoon waxba ka qarsooneyn, wana aan moogeyn marna)

Xasuusta Allah uu ku xasuusto waa mid kuu sahasha noloshaada.

Ku maqashiisa waxaad jeceshahay

Xasuusta Allah wexy ku sahashaa inaad kheyr badan sameyso.

Hadaba, walaal

Xanta iska daa

Kuna baddalo

Inaad Allah xusto

Ila dheh:

Subxaanallah

Alxamdulillah

Laa ilaaha Ilaa Allah

Allahu Akbar

Wa laa xawla walaa quwataa illaa billah

2002 Nurtel Communications Softwaano Series

Metals Should Rust, Not Our Hearts

Man I can't believe while i was reading some of ur articles ur were also generating others...ok masha allah nur and may allah reward you with lots of khair...i read all ur articles today and i do even emailed to friends and foes..barakalaahu fiika walaal...i believe womens are the most good ones in backbiting but allah's willing i will try to replace with something more usefull..like reading quran..hey i do not do that much xanta!

Nur   

Maymuuna sis

walaalo waayahn warkaag ma maqlin, waxaan Allah kaaga rajeynayaa, adiga iyo reerkaagaba kheyr badan, ducadaadana ha iga illawin inaad igu darto.

Nur

Jacpher   

Nur, Jazaakalaah Kheyral Jazaa Wa axsanalaahu Ileyk. Mowduucyo muhiim ah ayaa furtaa waana ka faa'ideysanaa.

Arrinta xanta ah waan wax ka iraahdo. Soomaalida inteeda badan waxay xan u heysaan qofka markuu kaa maqan yahay kaliya. Qof la jooga oo maqlaaya hadey wax ka sheegaan xan u ma arkaan. Sidee sax ah? Qofkaad wax ka sheegeysid haduu maqan yahay iyo haduu kula joogo labadaba waa xan sow ma aha? Dikruka akhiika bimaa yakrah!

Nur, walaalo jazaakAllahu khairan 4 the topic. People underestimate the punishments concerning slander and backbiting. So much so that it has become 2nd nature for them to talk about...even their close family and friends in a negative way...May Allah SWT make us of those who constantly remember and fear Him...and we seek refuge in Allah from the shaydaan, ameen.

"When man wakes up in the morning each day, all parts of the body warn the tongue saying, ‘Fear God as regards us for we are at your mercy; if you are upright, we will be upright and if you are crooked, we become crooked.’" (At-Tirmidhee)

O you who believe! Avoid much suspicion, in deeds some suspicions are sins. And spy not neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would hate it (so hate backbiting). And fear God, verily, God is the one who accepts repentance, Most Merciful. (49: 12)

When we reflect deeply over this assimilation it should be enough to keep us away from backbiting!

Prophet Muhammad PBUH said :"Do you know what backbiting is?" They said, "God and His Messenger know best." He then said, "It is to say something about your brother that he would dislike." Someone asked him, "But what if what I say is true?" The Messenger of God PBUH said, "If what you say about him is true, you are backbiting him, but if it is not true then you have slandered him." (Muslim)

Saalixa   

Nur,

It is easy for you to say this because you are a male. Runitii it is very hard being a female these days and one of the reasons why i wish someitmes i was not one is because of too much XAN! You might not even want to get involved and try your best to stay away and then gabadha saxiibada ahii baa kula soo hadal qaadaysa, amba walaasha amba heblayo who ever it might be. Just all the latest goss. And of course their is the biggest shaitan in me, it makes me have a tiny interest in it and soon you realise you are involved.

This might sound ridiculous, but it is very difficult really to escape news from reaching you. There is a news reporter in every lady (esp somali ones ilaahay hanoo sahlo). And they complain why are inhabitors of the fire mostely females? markaa soo ducee nur walaal it is very difficult just the fitnah is too great and it reaches you without you realising. It is dangerous.

Nur   

Ducoqabe

Walaal, aad baad u mmahadsantahay, Allah naga wada aqbalo dadaalkaan dartti u sameyno

Desert Flower

Walaalo

Jazakelahu khairan for your thoughtfull addition, please add more, I enjoyed reading it.

Rayaana

Your thoughts on women being the most gossip carriers is universal, I overheard a joke that goes like this:

How to transmit information quickly:

Telegraph

Telecom

Tell-a-Woman.

the last one seems to be very efficient. But, as much men do participate , the difference , is that women defame each other about Character, while men do it for busines purposes.

Nur