Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Somali Solution: International or Domestic Front?

I have a simple question for the nomads. When it comes to Somalia politics, why does it matter to internationalize it and allow other nations to have their say on our internal affairs, when domesticaly everything can be resolved by us?

Cara.   

Well, it seems like we just can't agree within ourselves. Say two people (a woman and her husband, two brothers, two neighbors) are fighting, and neither wants to be reasonable or to listen to the other. Wouldn't it be prudent to bring in a disinterested third party? Someone to objectively arbitrate between the two?

Xoogsade   

The answer is, The parties in dispute, mostly self-appointed or peer-appointed men mistrust each other. They devided the country into fiefdoms they rule by force or some claim to rule although they don't, so consequently, each one among them can't go to a town or a region his foe lords. The only option left then for them is to run to neighbouring countries or to any country hosting them.

Shisheeye maanta waa loo baahan yahay, Soomaali inay is aaminto waa diiday, siiba kuwa ka dhashay qabiila gaar ah oo kursigaas moodo inay iyaga xaq u lee yihiin. Kursiga is kursi. Hadee moodaan inay dhici doonto another 21 years of kaliyo talis, waa riyoonayaan.

Su'aasha waxee tahay, shisheeyaha yee yihiin? Amxaar? Uma maleynaayi. Kenyaati? Ma moodo. Shisheeye Soomaali ku kalsoon yihiin ayaa la rabaa, oo waligood arimo Soomaali soo fara gishan. Reer Indonesia? Malaysia? Dadkaas camal. Dad Muslim eh, oo afaaraheena waligeyna soo dhex galin.

There is a European country out there today (I think it is Netherlands or Sweden), oo centuries ago ku heshiin waaye qofkii boqor ama boqorad u noqon lahaa. They finally brought a complete foreigner from another European country and installed him to be their newly inaugurated king. His descendants still reign that nation.

Perhaps we should bring a la Max'ed Maxaadir of Malaysia. I am sure dalka waa dhisi lahaa, at least.

Mashaa Allaah, I am so happy with my new knowlege. I am talking about "Maahmaahda". Alle Ubaahne thanks for sharing with us this wonderfull Maah Maah.

Before I unswer your question, there are couple of other questions we need to ask our selves. Why are we fighting? we have same religion, calture, language, why? why are we killing one another?

the unswers of these question will lead us that we are not independent people, we can think and make our own decision, some other Shisheeye qof ah, is making the decision for us. If we are free from the influence of others, our women and children woundn't starve. People We Need to think Out side the Box. Hope IS ON THE WAY. the more we ask and share these kind of topics, the more we figured it out what is wrong.