Sign in to follow this  
Scientist

Frustrated DAYNIILE calls for the assasination of YEEY.

Dadka Muqdisho oo sheegay Col Cabdulaahi Yuusuf oo aan la dilin in aysan Xamar xasileynin

Muqdisho

Dadka Muqdisho oo aad uga careysan dhaqan xumada uu ka wado Col Cabdulaahi Yuusuf dhulka beelaha USCda asagoona soo hagaagsaday dhulkiisa hadana rabo in uu colaad ka dhex huriyo dadka walaalaha asagoona adeegsanaayo damiir lawayaal lagu yaqiinay ab iyo isirba daba dhilifnimo

Shacabka Muqdisho oo ka careysan howsha uu la damacsanyahay dadka Muqdisho ee ah in uu Bad ,Bari iyo cirba in uu ka cunaqabateeyo tasoo ay ku sheegeen hadaan hada lagu weerarin meesha uu ku suganyahay lana qaarajin in aysan waliigood towfiiq yeelan doonin dadka Muqdisho madaama uu yahay masiibo loo soo direy shacabak Muqdisho

Waxaan Hubnaa ayey Yirahdeen maalin maalin kamid ah in ay la dagaali doonaan shacabka Muqdisho Col Cabdulaahi Yuusuf marka inta aysan nagu dhereynin waa in aan hadda la weeraraa ayuu yiri Geele Calin Muuse meeshiisana lagu qarajiyaa maxaa yeelay wax magarto aan wax garaneynin wax loo dhowraa ma ah ayuu yiri

Qeyb oo xukun waa waxii Cali Yuusuf dadkaan ku hayey xiligaana Cabdulaahi Yuusuf lagama yeelaayo ayuu yiri Nabadoon Guure Caalin .

Shacabka Muqdisho oo aad u careysan ayaa caawa waxaa laga daremayaa saan saan dagaal ay ku doonayaa in laga taqluso Col Cabdulaahi Yuusuf Axmed

Cabdi Gacal Muuse dayniile Muqdisho

Ku noqo beejka

dayniilecom @hotmail.com

It seems Dayniile.com is feeling the heat after its sponser Dayniile Airport was shut down by the orders of President YeeY, So lets see how long will it last to spread hate and lawlesness.

Xoogsade   

I am afraid, once the wheels start rolling to JOWHAR, there is no turning back. And the only hateful act comes from A/Y who somehow thinks he has the authority to do anything he pleases. But then he will learn like every warmonger who thought he was untouchable has learned in the past, that you don't mess around with people's livelihood and enjoy the peace.

PS: The sad part of it will be the people who will fight amongst themselves are relatives.

Gabbal   

And the only hateful act comes from A/Y who somehow thinks he has the authority to do anything he pleases. But then he will learn like every warmonger who thought he was untouchable has learned in the past, that you don't mess around with people's livelihood and enjoy the peace.

So Qanyare, Caato, and Muuse Suudi are angels?

Emperor   

Positive development, Governments rule must be enforced, law and order must be resumed by any means necessary, at least in Mogadish (the city of the worlds). Funny how Yalaxow never misses the chance to make infamous qoutes all the time.

Sky   

PS: The sad part of it will be the people who will fight amongst themselves are relatives.

Yeah wouldn't it have been so much better if you could directly target C/Y's kinfolk. Horta where have the threats gone of attacking the people in Gaalkacyo?

This is a positive development. I also like the government decree whereby every aircraft that plans to land in Somali airports in Southern Somalia needs written permission from the government to execute those flights. But a total shutdown of Dayniile and Ceel Axmed is great.

And the only hateful act comes from A/Y who somehow thinks he has the authority to do anything he pleases. But then he will learn like every warmonger who thought he was untouchable has learned in the past, that you don't mess around with people's livelihood and enjoy the peace.

Let Qanyare and Indhacadde take care of them. I'm sure they care of the people that were dependant on those airports. Besides, didn't these same putás close down the best airport and port in the country? People's livelihood kulaha, children are dying everywhere and he thinks about toboneeyo oo shaqo la'aan noqdeen just to give his tribal hate for C/Y an emotional touch. Yac!

Xoogsade   
Sky: Horta where have the threats gone of attacking the people in Gaalkacyo?

If you are talking about a threat made by others, you should address them. I don't recall making one against Reer Gaalkacyo simply because I don't believe in the Murder of others based on their tribe under any excuse. if Bosaso or Garoowe ama Gaalkacyo were the Capitals, The president was from My tribe, and he wanted to wage a war on those towns just because there were men in those cities unco-operating with the president, I would call off my support because people can not be sacrificed for non-islamic ruling government. It takes one to advocate such plunders to be a blind tribalist A/Y supporter, who under the guise of somali national government, basically gives his blessing anything A/Y wants.

As for the best Airport closure by the warlords, Adeerkaa himself would have wanted NOW the closure of it for the same reasons he wants these ones shutdown had it been working. It makes no difference to A/Y. Surely, he doesn't give a rat's behind about who lives in Xamar and depends on them for their livelihood.

The more I deal with the likes of you in here, the more I realize why there will be no government. Caddaalad waxba kama taqaannaan.

As for Qanyare and Indhacadde taking care of the people A/Y undermined, do you have any doubts they will use the ooccassion for their benefit and rise up to the role of saviours? They will do that and when A/Y gets a bloody nose, they will be themselves again. And the only person to blame for such cycle of meaningless repetitive events is nonother than A/Y who wanted from the beginning a war with these MEN. It seems he might finally get one.

Sky   

Your comparison is, how should I put this, very dumb. My answer is yes I would support that president if some hoodlums were ruling there as if its there own backyard, not providing any form of law & order and denying Somalia to have its government erected. I would be smart enough to see who my genuine enemies are.

The more I deal with the likes of you in here, the more I realize why there will be no government. Caddaalad waxba kama taqaannaan.

You are describing yourself. Never have I witnessed such a hypocrite. Let it out, where are the USC Guul slogans? Adaa cadaalad waxba ka aqoon. Everything you accuse me off, applies to you and that ten times worth. You even hold the opinion that the owners of a certain tribe that own property in Mogadishu should put up and shut up for the sake of peace. Why can't you say that the illegal occupiers should relinquish these properties they don't own for the sake of peace. Would you just give up on your property? let alone the money issue here, we're talking about people's homes.

And the only person to blame for such cycle of meaningless repetitive events is nonother than A/Y who wanted from the beginning a war with these MEN. It seems he might finally get one.

Don't you get it, the whole Somali people (except for a few spearheaded by yourself) declared war on these men. These men (jumatatu and the likes viewed them as girls) are the main blockade to Somalia's resurrection. Ethiopian troops aren't coming, AU troops aren't coming and now they complain about the TFG setting up its own army. For the love of God their contraband are laying their barenaked, but your hands are in C/Ys underwear frisking him for anything you can bust him with.

Emperor   

Xogsade, Why cry fool? do you have anything to lose?

Funny how lately the word "War" had became a phenomena used by the Mog wardlords and their die-hard supporters! Why war? I don't understand, Why boost on the heavy machineries they posses publicly on the media, what's all with the shooting down of airplanes, and the 24/7 claim of Jowhar being under attack, absolutely absurd and ridiculous.

I mean one wonders why, while the other side never threatened nor claimed to attack them warlords, all they talk about is peace. About latest develepments, neither A.Y nor Ghedi boycotted these airports by using guns/forces they possess, and neither are they going to shoot down any planes landing Dayniile! It seems they using only politics, deplomatic means is the "Word" of the day in Jowhar, to weaken the power of the warlords peacefully without a single bullet fired.

Save me time, no more qaylo please

Xoogsade   

Qorsheel , you forgot I didn't invite you to reply :D you volunteered because you wanted to defend A/Y and thought you should counter a damaging point made against him. It is okey, do carry on, you don't have to pretend I am twisting your arm for replies. And FYI, signing a paper or making an official request to deprive people of their livelihood, is as offensive and murderous as picking up an actual gun and killing them.

Sky

I said government first then justice, that is how people will get what they are missing. One way many have regained their property is to go to Xamar themselves and reclaim using relatives and connections, either sell their property afterwards or actually evict the occupiers and then rent it cheaply to people who will take care of it. If you are too afraid to go there, then you belong to the camp to whom I have suggested to wait till a strong government becomes a reality. Before that, stop ululating for the wrong decisions made by Adeerkaa, he is only doing more harm to a good cause. In reality, supporters of A/Y made up their mind about Xamar and about the people who live there, so the only way of thinking for them is to support anything forceful regardless of the effects it is going to have on other people. Qofkaas wax makuu reebtey?

If A/Y felt he was innocent, Why would he be afraid to be in Xamar and face his opponents like a man? Is it the people whom he fears or the warlords? He claims the town is not safe, okey, who is responsible for making it safe? According to him, it is the same men he wants to fight against. It would make sense for him to support them instead of fighting them. Waa nin xukun u cabsanaaya oo aan rabin inuu sacrifice sameeyo. All he is doing is actually cause problems for others. Wuxuu rabaa meesha liisho inuu ka dhigto.

I just don't like hypocricy and the cries of national interest when I don't see anyone blaming A/Y for his wrongs. Indeed, I am actually talking to people who think A/Y to be higher in statue than everyone else in the government. By that view of theirs, there can be no one who can question whatever any given policy entails if it was made by the man himself. That is how everyone is vilified including men who have no bloody hands. Maxxba warka la isugu daalinaa :D

If you choose a fight with someone, you equated yourself with the person, perhaps A/Y supporters should understnad that their man has chosen to play low himslef and dirty. He should have been the statesman he was elected to be, but he wanted to continue warlordship and fight anyone against him.

Anyways, aniga yaan la iila imaan dowlad dowlad ama national interests, I am not interested in it from now on if issues remain the way they are.

Emperor   

you forgot I didn't invite you to reply

:D:D I'll stop Sxb, let you get away... Long live

As for this,

signing a paper or making an official request to deprive people of their livelihood

Dude don't be so blind like your role model qanyare , or do you want me to continue and .. :D:D

Government is not working, will not work they say. Oh my, Dayniile is shutt down and so is Ceel Ahmed? Where in the world is Ceel Ahmed? Well again its progress. Oh did you hear that loads of Mp's alos changed sides? Caraale, Qamar, Xaf and Fax all switched from hapless Sharif to go to Jowhar.

Qorshel, let these people dream of war with their warlord. I will shoot down a plane he says..

Jabhad   

Horta where have the threats gone of attacking the people in Gaalkacyo?

Maybe that attack was delayed as soon as Dhiigyacab Qaybdiid was released smile.gif

What surprises me is WHy Balidoogle Airport was left off the Hook, Balidoogle opperators are much deadlier than Dayniile when it comes to revenues and anti government, or is it because its very close to Jowhar and the stakes are very high if its shut down.

Mahdi   

Tolsey, in all honesty, I don't mean to offend you, but, you have the tendency to have me scroll past the middle paragraphers of your posts, and read the first and last.