Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Culusow, again.

Political exclusion creates cause for armed conflict in Somalia

Ninka weyn argument waa sidan:

1- Ethiopia's withdrawal was an honorable departure

Borrowing Aweys's reasoning in opposing (i dont know how else to put it) Ethiopia's withdrawal becuase it was achieved through dailogue between somali parties. Before Ethiopia withdraws, Aweys and Culusow seem to have wanted to defeat it regardless of how that might have achieved or whether it was even practical for such an outcome to be hopped.

2- Sharif supported impunity, and the dismissal of any investigation of Ethiopian/TFG officials accused of human rights abuses and war crimes

Here Culusow is voicing his disappointment in the fact that revenge has not been exacted on other Somalis who participated in the Somali conflict. He wanted retribution for what happened in Xamar last two years. But poor Culusow forgets if Somalis go down that road, retribution for what happened in Xamar last two years would not be enough for some. There were equally horrendous crimes committed against innocent Somalis in Xamar in the last 18 years. Some even point out that Culusow was a happy member of the winning side of the conflict prior to the emergence of Islamic courts.

Coloow   

Xiin LOL. Haa geeleena waa isku daaq smile.gif I am his younger brother Calasoow.

Adigu ninkaaan ma col baan idin dhexmaray? Ma geel buu reerka ka dhacay?

Seriously, I don't understand how a person of calibre can support this qabiil-infested-gove rnment consisting of caado qaatoyaal.

It is with a pity that you are endorsing a government that is based on a primitive structure in anno 2009.

By the way could you please answer why you were against Abdullahi Yusuf and now support sheikh Hotel when it is the same mechanisms that lead to their selection as presidents of a defunct nation.

You claimed that Abdullahi Yusuf invited Ethiopians, isn't the hotel lad doing the same?

1-1 dheh

Abdullahi Yusuf used the hateful tribal militia in his command to bomb innocent Xamaraawis, Sheikh hotel did the same

2-2 dheh.

Abdullahi Yusuf was blindly supported by naive somalis; sheikh hotel too

3-3.

Marka waxaan u arkaa munaafuqnimo haddii aad taageersantahay dawladaan dhiciska ah.

Dagaalada xamar sidii ayaay u socdaan

4-4 dheh

Abdullahi Yusuf never engaged the dreaded warlords. Sheikh hotel did. He is supported by Indhacade, maxamed dheere, yalaxoow and the rest of the dogs of war

4-5

What we are witnessing is a bad copy of the Doofaareey process jaalow.

Hal booli ah nirig xalaal madhaashaa maandhow?

Dawlad qabyaalad ku dhisan oo ka koobaan dagaal oogayaal taageeri maayo.

Gabbal   

Xiin's pal strikes again. :D Xiin if I may ask, why are you stuck one man while the majority of so-called Somali intellectuals/writer s share his un-redeeming features?

Abtigiis   

Culusow makes perfect sense in this article, notwithstanding Xinn's personal anathema to the man. I think all the points he raised are valid, but perhaps where he might not have been totally honest is with regard to the forces he calls 'opposition'. He is also too general and it is difficult to see any specific action points he recommends to start the reconcilliation and broader engagemnet he is calling for.

Apart from that, at least on the two issues Xinn wanted to attack him above, culusow said the truth.

^^So you think that Ethiopian troops should have stayed until the opposition were strong enough to defeat them?

That’s the reasoning that goes into the Somali conflict. Instead of congratulating the parties for reaching agreement for a prompt Ethiopian withdrawal, these folks lack the courage to acknowledge the facts on the ground, including the apparent power imbalance between the two sides (militarily). If what you were fighting was Ethiopian withdrawal from Somali soil, why would you care how they leave, if they leave in a fashion that can be verified.

With that type of reasoning one should not be surprised to hear these folks assert mechanical retribution and vengeance should be part and parcel of resolving the conflict.

Originally posted by [Waranle]:

Xiin LOL. Haa geeleena waa isku daaq
smile.gif
I am his younger brother Calasoow.

Adigu ninkaaan ma col baan idin dhexmaray? Ma geel buu reerka ka dhacay?

Seriously, I don't understand how a person of calibre can support this qabiil-infested-gove rnment consisting of caado qaatoyaal.

It is with a pity that you are endorsing a government that is based on a primitive structure in anno 2009.

By the way could you please answer why you were against Abdullahi Yusuf and now support sheikh Hotel when it is the same mechanisms that lead to their selection as presidents of a defunct nation.

You claimed that Abdullahi Yusuf invited Ethiopians, isn't the hotel lad doing the same?

1-1 dheh

Abdullahi Yusuf used the hateful tribal militia in his command to bomb innocent Xamaraawis, Sheikh hotel did the same

2-2 dheh.

Abdullahi Yusuf was blindly supported by naive somalis; sheikh hotel too

3-3.

Marka waxaan u arkaa munaafuqnimo haddii aad taageersantahay dawladaan dhiciska ah.

Dagaalada xamar sidii ayaay u socdaan

4-4 dheh

Abdullahi Yusuf never engaged the dreaded warlords. Sheikh hotel did. He is supported by Indhacade, maxamed dheere, yalaxoow and the rest of the dogs of war

4-5

What we are witnessing is a bad copy of the Doofaareey process jaalow.

Hal booli ah nirig xalaal madhaashaa maandhow?

Dawlad qabyaalad ku dhisan oo ka koobaan dagaal oogayaal taageeri maayo.

I will barf if I see these recycled arguments one more time.

Have been answered a million times. Go see the other posts and stop asking for explanations for stuff that has been explained OVER and OVER again to you.

Coloow   

^^^^ beat it. This topic is not kids corner yaa "walee waa runtaa" or "jaaleyaalow sacbiya" if you know what I mean. Did it elude you that everyone is entitled to his/her opinion?

You have the typical characteristics of the mechanisms that has made somalia what it is; agree with me or else .... Do you want me to be wrathful yaa "dawladaan nahay matagle"?