Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Resident's of Dhahar Protest Against SSDF's False Allegations

waa yaab Waxaa la yiri "miidaamo dhego ma leh haddii malag dhawaaqee"

Tolow ma sannad guuradii bushima-diir iyo darbadaaley ayaa soo wareegtey, Ifafaaleheedii ayaa aad isu soo tarayee.

Waxaanse kaloo weydiiyey Xudedi, Nassir iyo koora tuunshe heshiiskii saddex-geesoodka ahaa ee Dhahar, karin iyo Qandala ee ku saabsanaa in dadka magoolkiisa masaajidda iyo meel walba si edebdarro ah loogu laayo xagee ku dambeeyey?

Ninkii jirey wuxuu yiri "Adigoo dabaadi u dhashoo dagadi D.a.rod ah, oo daymo maalin ah ku filan dirir hadday joogto"

Ogaadana hadda wixii ka danbeeya ninkii ooyi lahaa iyo habartii barooran lahayd dagaal waa kow, ee halla adkaysto.

We the majorities of Sool and District of Buuhoodle and Sanaag and western Bari had made a major political mistake when we helped the formation of Puntland.

Hmmmmmmmmm ,, Interesting

Thankful   

Originally posted by Chief_Aaqil:

As long as you keep thinking in terms of
'they'
and
'us'
, how can you ever develop a common sense for a common good. And why would anyone belief you when you all of a sudden say, this time
we
are fighting for a common cause?

Maybe Ilkajiir will belief you, but nobody else will.

It's us the government against Atam and his supporters, remember Ilka-Jiir who hails from that region is on the same team as the government.

I think what people don't understand here is that right now, Faroole is receiving huge international and domestic praise for what he did. He is the most powerful he has ever been after the defeat he inflicted on Mr. Atam killing and capturing his people. You have seen my posts on Faroole, I am not a fan. I have criticized him a lot and have said he should be investigated for piracy. Yet, the truth remains that he is right now riding a wave of support from many places. That is why he got rid of the parliamentarians, because he knows he is in politically powerful and is taking advantage of it.

In just a matter of a couple days he went from being condemned for kicking out internally displaced people to making headlines for taking on a muderous group and winning. Atam made a mistake by attacking, because he showed the world what the Puntland government is facing and in a sense justified the actions of sending back those suspected of terrorism.

Faroole looks stronger and more politically skilled then he has ever looked after this batttle, because it took a lot of pressure off of him. So those like Xudeedi and others who think Faroole is scared, have no clue what is going on. He now seen in many ways as more powerful after capturing and killing Atam's men!

Well said; Faroole looks good even with all the mistakes he made and the lack of action he took with regards to this issue. It took a deranged man who has foamed openly to b part of the most ciminal network in Somali history to wash away all if not most of Faroole' past mistakes.

The people of Puntland are united and will address this issue and many more as time goes by inshallah.

Haatu   

Lool. What happened to all the cheerleaders of Doonyaale and the SPR. They report a couple of stories you don't agree with and all of a sudden they're biased. :D

Thankful   

Come on Haatu, Mr. Atam makes it clear he is allied with Al Shabaab, yet they neglect to condemn him. Instead they set their sights on the Puntland government.

It's one thing if they write reports that sometimes both sides don't agree with. But it's another thing when they only write reports in favor of one area of Somalia! Their true colors were revealed when Atam aligned himself with Al Shabaab and they refused to condemn him! Even Nassir said if that happened he'd be supporting Puntland, but he never came through with that pledge.

Paragon   

Just made a phone call to cariggii.

I can now understand Faroole's qeeylo dhaan and reference to the Gaalkacyo war of '92 and the execution of the captured man in prison. Togga Sugudhe iyo dooxooyinka rag badan baa ku le'day, and sadly, 21 of the many men killed from PL side are from the SSC. It's unfortune and I send my sincere condolences to their families, some of which are now asking how this mistake has come to happen.

There are no Al-Shabaab or extremists in Galgala, according to my independent sources from inside PL's side - just muscle flexing from Faroole's ashahaado la dirir.

Arrintu meel aanan filanayn ayeeyba salka ku haysaa.

Right now as we speak, men and armour are going from Dhahar and other areas and headed towards Galgala.

I hope this tension finds a wise solution before it is too late.

I urge restraint from all SOLers supporting both sides.

^^^Nonsense adeer, every word you just said was rubish apart from the last line, we also spoke with Bossaso & Garowe and no such thing took place.

As usual Paragon, you are fooling no one lad.. :D

Haatu: Adeer I am not sure what the name dropping has to do with this story?

Paragon   

^Want a trip to Togga Sugudhe to get a visual evidence?

Don't you wonder why PL isn't on the offensive anymore? Ofcourse they're doing the war in the media. :D

The double ganger , you are just trying to steer up emotions within the family that’s all. In one instance you call for calm, then inject some clanistic story about “calling back home” and clan militia movements and the number of dead and so on. It’s so lame that one sees it from a far distance.

This is not a clan mini war, it’s a security operation targeting the same Al Shabaab that brought havoc to the men you used to have crush on in the south. Remember your love for Inadcade and Abdiqasin?

Paragon   

^Duke, you are not that clever my friend. Xaqiiqda cidi laga ma dedo karo.

Wax ma garatadaa lagaa dhaadhacshaa dowlad baan nahay iyo kuus iyo keer.

Raggu waa is yaqaan. :D