Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Clan millitia start to flee Mogadishu.. change has arrived.

^^^Rudy, your ******** can not fathom the situation and hence all you do is make contradictory remarks, you are harmless really.

As for the situation its really tough for the armed opposition and their lackeys abroad, you have a clan movement running out of ideas.

For example Juje, once supported the TFG now he is all holly against the TFG, funny that..

[ April 10, 2007, 03:59 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^^^lol at seeing the light, well you only saw the clan light saxib which wont get you or Juje any where. Anyhow I hope you will support these millitias in their new life, they need vocational training. I used to shoot people is not going to be marketable in the new Somalia.

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

For example Juje, once supported the TFG now he is all holly against the TFG, funny that..

It is a pity your ******** which only has the capacity to conceive what revolves around your clan fails to understand how the TFG transformed itself from being a reconciliation government to one that is facilitating colonialism to an arch and long standing enemey. You dont mind that do you, as long as adeero is called a president. I wonder what yoiu and your adeero will sell just to get at the helm.

Every single day you keep on repeating yourself that clan A & B & C have supported the government, it is this trivial things that nourish your ill-conceived dream and distant you from crasping the reality.

The day when you realise that no political group has ever been defeated in the long standing 16 years of clan war, is when you will come to know that you have been wrong. Rest assured sxb that the best the resistance can do is kick you out of Mogadishu and its surroundings, and at worst make it difficult for you govern with your Axmaro support. Or you can tackle this obstacles by bringing everything on the table and share just like a reconciliation government should be, and ask your mentors to go back.

It is your choice, but then again..maxaad dagal ka taqaan...Baghdaad ayad ku dhalatey....qurbana wa lagugu so korshey hence for you this is like another video game for you with your adeero being Hulk Hogan....remember who gave you that as a birthday present when Nintendo was new... icon_razz.gif

[ April 10, 2007, 04:00 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

dukie! as michael jackson said!! if they say why!

tell them that its human nature..why!! lool.. in the lowest form!! my tribe dont even the guts to call me! they scared of me... i dont know why. i just have this knack of smelling out phony ones!!

dukie horta when u leaving for baido!!

Duke, you have no shame whatsoever. You have crystallized your qabilism. You can’t see beyond your clannish hatred, that is why you are ****** ******.

So spare yourself the embarrassment. By the way you should thank cyber-world for no one real knows you in real life. You truly are pitiful. The whole world sees this invasion as a brutal assault on Somalia, while you see it as a clan assault.

[ April 10, 2007, 04:01 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Tahliil   

In case your smoggy-eyes could not see the pictures on every Somali web page bro, let me tell you this: The New Darwiishes in the south ,the freedom fighters,the occopation resisiting armies of my Somali brothers, and the Dabodhilif haters are diggin and diggin hard in Mogadishu and else where in the country...

The Yeye Vampire is losing this ROUND TOO AS HE DID FOR THE LAST 10 ROUNDS simply because he crossed over into unchattered waters...IN THE MUDDY RIVER WATERS...Where to survive you get to know how to swim with the SHARKS...HA KASAARTO KU DHEH...

Tahliil   

JUUJE WROTE:

I wonder what you and your adeero will sell just to get at the helm

STOP WONDERING JUJE, YOU KNOW BETTER..BUT IN CASE U R STLL WONDERING THE SRPEAD-SHEET IS POSTED IN THIS LINK WITH ADEERkeen YEEYE THE VAMPIRE'S SIGNATURE AT THE bottom....

WwW.PILLOW-FIGHT-WITH-MELES.COM

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Tahliil:

JUUJE WROTE:

quote:

I wonder what you and your adeero will sell just to get at the helm .

STOP WONDERING JUJE, YOU KNOW BETTER..BUT IN CASE U R STLL WONDERING
THE SRPEAD-SHEET
IS POSTED IN THIS LINK WITH ADEERkeen YEEYE THE VAMPIRE'S
SIGNATURE AT THE bottom

Your continuous homoerotic references are quite telling.