Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

ICU was qabiil movement eh?

I am requesting whole Federal Government chart, and if you are including Abdulahi Yousuf house hold staft including he cook then you to include Aideeds, Geedi, Gacmadheere, Furuh, and Qanyare their stafts including drivers, cooks, body guards, and etc.

ansaar17   

okay after reading all arguments i say all movements were from same clan so now that they are tied at that let us look at what they benefited to the people at the end isn't that the point of any government or movement?

I am requesting whole Federal Government chart, and if you are including Abdulahi Yousuf house hold staft including he cook then you to include Aideeds, Geedi, Gacmadheere, Furuh, and Qanyare their stafts including drivers, cooks, body guards, and etc.

Originally posted by abu ansaar17:

okay after reading all arguments i say all movements were from same clan so now that they are tied at that let us look at
what they benefited to the people at the end isn't that the point of any government or movement?

They benefited in the eyes of the most of Somalis: Now they are the only contender in Mogadishu, and no one else has a voice, could tell me if not. Ilaahey dartiise ayay ku dhacday oo qolo kastaa waa ay ooga hartey in yar oo afka nool ah oo dibada joogta ma ahane dadkii intiise badan waa ay ku quusiyeen. Taas waxaa tusaale kuu ah markasta ee la yiraahdo yaa madawweyne isku soo taago qofkale waa lagawaayey iyaga ma ahne Soomaali inteedii kale iyaga ayeey daba feyleen. Isn't that the benefit of so call Struggle of power grap, and it paid the price, of weapons they purchased. Ilaahey ayaase arintaas oran. oo Cabdulahi Yousuf oo wax yar oo rajo ah ku jirto isaga iyo xoogaa reer putlanders ah kaliyaa ayaa daba orda. Ee Soomaali oo dha reerkaan waa yuubsadeen.

Liibaan   

Nomadiq

ICU was threat to TFG, and invaded many other somali cities like Kismayo

When ICU invaded the base of TFG Baydhabo, TFG had every right to defend itself agianst the aggression of ICU

ICU is responsible the presence of Xabashi troops in Somalia

Alxamdulilaah Dagaalkii waa joogsadey

2006 was a bloody year for Somalia

I hope 2007 will be more peaceful Insha Allah

okay after reading all arguments i say all movements were from same clan so now that they are tied at that let us look at what they benefited to the people at the end isn't that the point of any government or movement?

They benefited in the eyes of the most of Somalis: Now they are the only contender in Mogadishu, and no one else has a voice, could tell me if not. Ilaahey dartiise ayay ku dhacday oo qolo kastaa waa ay ooga hartey in yar oo afka nool ah oo dibada joogta ma ahane dadkii intiise badan waa ay ku quusiyeen. Taas waxaa tusaale kuu ah markasta ee la yiraahdo yaa madawweyne isku soo taago qofkale waa lagawaayey iyaga ma ahne Soomaali inteedii kale iyaga ayeey daba feyleen. Isn't that the benefit of so call Struggle of power grap, and it paid the price, of weapons they purchased. Ilaahey ayaase arintaas oran. oo Cabdulahi Yousuf oo wax yar oo rajo ah ku jirto isaga iyo xoogaa reer putlanders ah kaliyaa ayaa daba orda. Ee Soomaali oo dha reerkaan waa yuubsadeen

okay after reading all arguments i say all movements were from same clan so now that they are tied at that let us look at
what they benefited to the people at the end isn't that the point of any government or movement?

They benefited in the eyes of the most of Somalis: Now they are the only contender in Mogadishu, and no one else has a voice, could tell me if not. Ilaahey dartiise ayay ku dhacday oo qolo kastaa waa ay ooga hartey in yar oo afka nool ah oo dibada joogta ma ahane dadkii intiise badan waa ay ku quusiyeen. Taas waxaa tusaale kuu ah markasta ee la yiraahdo yaa madawweyne isku soo taago qofkale waa lagawaayey iyaga ma ahne Soomaali inteedii kale iyaga ayeey daba feyleen. Isn't that the benefit of so call Struggle of power grap, and it paid the price, of weapons they purchased. Ilaahey ayaase arintaas oran. oo Cabdulahi Yousuf oo wax yar oo rajo ah ku jirto isaga iyo xoogaa reer putlanders ah kaliyaa ayaa daba orda. Ee Soomaali oo dha reerkaan waa yuubsadeen.

ansaar17   

I said tell what they did to benefit people whether it be ICU or TFG like for exmple build roads or fix something if you look at it all it looks like ICU did more benefit for the people than TFG but TFG were not in control so now is the time for TFG to benefit people and help them if they dont help people within the next few months it shows that this is not a government that shows it is capabel of taking care of its people note: i am not judging them YET!!

RedSea   

Taako man,

I am not saying the TFG was based in Pland, Abdulllahi yusuf, and his close kins are no longer in Pland to be holding almost every important spot in the government.

Col. Carays was the commander of the Pland army, now he is with the TFG holding high post. That is what I am refering to here.

The 12 members you speak are from the same sub clan aren't they?

You still aren't able to refute the facts put forth which is that yey's closest and I mean ones from his own sub clan who hold high posts. Those are facts you can't prove them wrong.

Tell me any other Qabiil or sub clan rather that holds that many important posts, other than suprise suprise Abdullahi' Yusuf kinsmen. It's no suprise he appoints them one by one.

As for those who are from Hargeysa?

You only have Buubaa and who else, I think kaluun and Sifir are no longer part of the TFG, the last I heard about them was in Baydhabo. I am not sure.

But those are pretty much it. They were looking for job anywhere, so they went to the TFG. If they ever showed up in hargeysa, they could possibly get beheaded. Talk about representing Hargeysa, let us be realistic.

The fact still stands, can you prove it wrong?

So far, you are doing the same old, sugar coating and making it look all nice and sweet.

Kamalu Diin, I admire Cumar Arte Ghalib, he was highly educated fellow, what is wrong with being like him?

Garaad Canood?

you have fallen what melez said. The ICU was threat to our existance therefore we must fight them in their own territory before they come to attack our home land.

All the ICU wanted was for the Ethios to withdraw from the country, then peace would be struck on that spot. Ethiopia didn't want that to happen.

They admit when the war started that they had troops in the country. No question, Melez is the biggest liar in Africa, and you believed him, how sad mr. daraawish.

I said tell what they did to benefit people whether it be
ICU or TFG
like for exmple build roads or fix something if you look at it all it looks
like ICU did more benefit for the people than TFG
but TFG were not in control so now is the time for TFG to benefit people and help them if they dont help people within the
next few months it shows that this is not a government that shows it is capabel of taking care of its people note
: i am not judging them YET!!

Are You comparing TFG Vs ICU, and saying that the ICU benefited the people within very short period of time. Saxiib Nimaan nidaam dooneyneyn lama nidaamin karo, nimaan nabad doonay lamaba nabdi karo. Nimaan horumer dooney lama horimarin karo waaba dad awalkoodii hore dhul jiif u dhashay oo shido loo abuuray I don't know if they gonna benefit any body these entities you are talking about be it USC/ICU was founded was based to block somali's peace, and progress.

Secondly you are giving the TFG a time table as you are incharge of what goes in Somalia, some who is hiding the key solution, or what ever it takes to resolve this problem that Somalia is in, thus you are speaking more like Abdikasim in SOL. Saxiib Xujo ma falanta ee xaajo ayaa flanta. Soomaali waad xujeeyseen in aad xujada furtaan oo aad nabadkeentaaa ayaa la'dinkaga baahanyahay. Soomaali adikaa ayaa meeshaas dhigay, sidiino oo kale bacaad siixab ka dhigay. Waxaa hubaal ah, Soomaali inta harteyna hadii aad xujada ka furi waysaan waa la'idinka tagayaaa ayaan idin leeyahay. ooo Deeexda iyo kurkii Ceelbuur ayaad daaqi doontaan.

Liibaan   

Red Sea

It’s a fact; ICU invaded and tried to take over Baydhabo but failed alxamdulilaah

ICU never wanted peace or all they wanted was war against everyone,

Senior official of ICU Abu mansuur admitted that ICU miscalculated and traitors were inside the movement (mansuur afkiisu ka yidhi waanu is cajabinay, khaa imiin waanagu dhex jireen)

Mr. SNM your clan militia (Somaliland) even congratulated Ethiopia for crushing ICU

Secondly, WHAT CABINET OF THE PRESIDENT?

Cabinet= Ministerial portfolio holders

Lets do a basic comparison

President of the TFG=A/Y

President of the ICU= Aweys

Prime Minister of TFG= Geedi

Prime Minister of ICU= Shariif

Foreign Affairs Minister of TFG= Buuba

Foreign Affairs Minister of ICU= Caddow

Defense Minister of TFG= Hiraale

Defense Minister of ICU= Indhacadde

Commander of Army= Naaji/ Ina Libaax Sankataabte (Not the real Libaax from Sol)

Commander of ICU= Ceyroow

Finance Minister of TFG= Shatigaduud

Finance Minster of ICU= Cadani

Interior Minister of TFG= Gacmadheere

Interior Minister of ICU= Not sure but there is a trend

Now lets see..... THE ICU TOP Cabinet are all from one clan most from one sub sub clan

THE TFG I see so spread out that it encompasses many clans from nearly all somali walks including the minority/ non ethnic somalis.