Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: calm after fighting instigated by defeated groups

Dhubad.   

Duke, puntlandpost iyo wixii la mid ah unbaa ku faraxsan dhiiga masaakiinta la daadinaayo. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Website-yadaan qurunka hadaysan ka naxayn masaakiintaa dhiigooda la xalaalsaday, hadka dayaan waxay qorayaan, hiil loogama baahna!

Qudhac,

So it is ok in la barakiciyo 54,000. an antire city and kill a lot pople in LA. Please stop your crocodile tears. You do not care about Somalia, you want them to be killing each other just like the past 17 years so you can secure recognition. You would say look they are killing each other and we are peaceful and making progress. Unfortunately your false pride got over you and you are happy that a civil is about to start in the North of Somalia. Almost all of you, were jubilant and claimed LA was liberated.

Many of us are horrified by what is happening in Mogadishu. I condemn the killing of civilians and want it to stop immediately. There must be a better way to resolve this than tank fire and artilary in the middle of the city. I wish the people use their heads and resolve this peacefully, in the end it is the Somalis that will be the loosers.

Juje   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

Dukow, ha uu bixin dowladdiikan. This qabiil , that qabiil. if ur ignorant enough to belief that an entire government and the ethios are fighting a qabiil ur the sick minded qabiilist. This has nothing to do with a qabiil and you and your kind will get no were while you ignore the problems we have but decide to talk about non-existent problems. or do really want a qabiil to qabiil war, i think thats what they want duke. Ethinka rer ama qabiil maskaxda ethanka qabsaday uu daarsan. Akee to Akee kulaha. If you don't have the weopans, just don't go to war. Thruth of the matter is all these dowladiids are just that, fighting either for anarchy, bililiqo, qabiil and barbarism like dragging dead bodies through the streets. if you ask me, after this "resistance" is put down, that entire city should be sent to the country side for daqan celis.

Qabiil adu ka buuxa oo weliba kaso ura - dhaforka ayu kaga qoran yahey. You say 'dowladiid'. Where is the bloody dowlaad yu are talking about when people are being slaughtered, not shot or gunned down BUT SLAUGHTERED. You are in a joyous mood Naxar and your comments are bloody pathetic. But rest asurred Xamar will never be under the total control of wayaanas and their dabakadhilifs - never. Kill people or not , Inshallah it will be resisted. And their trust is with Allah SWT. Look at the pics of those that were killed and tell me whether those childrens and women were 'dowladiid'.

Ufa Caleek.

Some are secretly enjoying the suffering of Mogadishu in their plush western council houses. As long as Bosasso is safe like a suckling baby in the breasts of its Ethiopian mother.

We hope Allah gives us the mercy and the ability to forgive those that betrayed the Motherland.

They Say every dog has his day and today is the day of those that brought the enemy in to our land.

But to no avail they will fail and become disgruntled because if history teaches us lesson then the fact that no land can be occupied for ever is one valuable lesson. The mighty America is failing in Iraq and Afghanistan; the USSR failed in Afghanistan and is still failing in Chechnya

We just hope other Somalis wont burn Bosasso to the ground in the same way those traitors cheered when Bakarah market was burnt.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

if ur ignorant enough to belief that an entire government and the ethios are fighting a qabiil ur the sick minded qabiilist.

that entire city should be sent to the country side for daqan celis.

Well according to the Ethiopian ambassador of the United Kingdom Ethiopia was sent to Somalia to save it from a "brutal subclan" and "Alitixaad". Perhaps the Ethiopian ambassador is also considered ignorant? Personally, I dont believe that Ethiopia is fighting a single subclan. But the majority that happen to believe that the I.C.U was on subclan happen to T.F.G cheerleaders.

Perhaps we should also add the barbaric Ethiopian soldiers and send them to Daqan Celis? Or is this only reserved for reer Muqdisho?Or perhaps they are tad bit more civilized then Somalia, after all they have only been raping and hanging Somali women from trees in the Ocaden region?

Fabregas   

Originally posted by 'Chief:

harowo.com

It is no doubt in these days that the word Mujahid has become a favorite word in the minds of many. Every where I go I hear the word or some body calling himself or being called a Mujahid. The word has become fashionable particularly in some parts of Somaliland. I hear Mujaahid dhagax, Mujaahid qudhac or Mujaahid qansax, etc.

In the past couple of years, this never bemused me, as to my ears, it just sounded as a jargon full of sarcastic, metaphor, irony or figurative in a sense. Astonishingly, I began contemplating about it from many sides. As wake-up call, a very outstanding quotation by Tolstoy bunged the central nerve of my brain. The quotation reads as follows:

"Hypocrisy in anything whatever may deceive the cleverest and most penetrating man, but the least wide-awake of children recognizes it, and is revolted by it, however ingeniously it may be disguised."

Then I concluded that this is an conspiracy by the SNM to vitiate our relative perception and to influence us to submit willingly, and belittle ourselves by calling them the champions of our freedom and integrity. The idea has an strategic relevance for them to corrupt our moral standards and be the co-signers of their fabricated history that has no basis and to accept a psychological defeat and overwhelmingly enthrone them over us with less resistance.

More often than not, I got confused and lost to determine why the fuss the word Mujahid. On the other hand, I thought I might be out of touch and I am a yesterday’s bygone generation whose lost interest and blocked his mind from this fast changing millennium. But then again, I say to myself, “Waite a minute, Osman!, Don’t make an irrational judgment and take a disagreeable stand on the matter”. I try to make an effort aimed at assessing the real qualities of a Mujahid. I begun research to figure it out what are its definition in the Holy Quraan and description by Islamic scholars. My dear readers, allow me to share with you about my findings.

The meaning of Jihad:

Jihad means "to fight to make the word of Allah supreme and the word of the disbelievers low and despised." (Qur’an):

Allah said in his holy book, "Behold, God has bought from the believers their lives and their possession, promising them paradise in return, (and so) they fight in God’s cause, slay, and are slain: a promise which in truth He has willed upon Himself in (the words of) the Torah, the Gospel and the Qur’an. And who could be more faithful to his bond than God? Rejoice, then, in the bargain which you have made with Him: for this, this is the triumph supreme!" (At-Tawbah 9:111)

The characteristics of Mujahid:

The characteristics needed for someone to be called a Mujahid are:

“The Mujahid has certain qualities that are manifest in his personality which distinguish him from the others. For Mujaahid, the actual symbol of Islam is the blood of the Muslims; if you touch that, you are pocking a stick at Islam…..”

“A Mujahid respects the words of the Prophet(scw) who said “The blood of a Muslim is worth more than the kaba’’. (Sunan Ibn Majah; Silsilah El Saheehah: hadith #3420; Saheeh El Targheeb wal Tarheeb: hadith #2441)

As such, I believe, the concept of being a true Mujahid is on a personal level. In other words, it is an inner struggle against evil within oneself; struggle for decency and goodness on the social level; and struggle on the battlefield for the cause of Islam if and when necessary.

To a Mujaahid, Jihad refers to any and every effort, mental, moral or physical, that is made to make God’s Word supreme. It covers a wide range of activities, from personal struggle against one’s own evil promptings to being engaged in war for the cause of Islam.

The levels of Jihad that magnify the deeds of the Mujaahid are as follows:

It is the intimate struggle to purify the soul of satanic influence — both subtle and overt.

It is the struggle to cleanse one’s spirit of sin. This is the most important quality of a Mujahid because one fights against ones own temptations, ignorance and weakness.

My distinguished readers let me turn your attention to the following. According to Mujahid Abu Abdel Aziz: “Belief in Allah, praised be He (comes first). He should be in our sight, heart and mind. We have to make Jihad to make His word supreme, not for a nationalistic cause, a tribal cause, a group feeling or any other cause. This matter is of great importance in this era, especially since many groups fight and want to see to it that their fighting is Jihad.”

Now, the question is, does any one who calls him self or is called Mujahid possesses the above characteristics? Then do those, among those individuals in the SNM and their members, who call themselves Mujahidiin, are real Mujahidin????????

As a Somalilander and having known how the word Mujahid or Mujahidiin is popular to the SNM let me focus and spell out if those groups qualify to be called Mujahidiin. To refresh our minds, the real meaning of jihad as explained above is: "To fight to make the word of Allah supreme and the word of the disbelievers low and despised." (Qur’an).

How did the SNM conceive in their minds that they had every right and a divine license to use violence to impose their will on anyone they could brand as an enemy (Awdalites). To the SNM, are the Awdalites infidels who went astray ? or are they included to the definition of fellow Muslims who may not fit their self-proclaimed categorization of right and wrong?

Based on the above characteristics of the Mujaahid, I totally reject the SNM’s equation of claiming that they are mujahidiin.

First,
how dare could they make a proclamation as being mujaahidiin, while they behave in satanic vandalism, commit injustices and heinous crimes, act in tyranny, genocide and looting.

Secondly,
is the SNM group claiming that they fought to make the word of Allah supreme? The undeniable is that they ventured into Awdal where they massacred innocent people in their homes, burned their farms and looted their possessions. After such malicious acts, then, they are NEITHER Mujahidiin, NOR their actions were not jihad. In effect they fought for tribal cause, then again that is not Jihad and their members are not Mujahidiin. Therefore, what really hammers the final nail in the coffin of this fact is that their devilish deeds has disqualified SNM to share the name with the Muslim Mujahidiin. Indeed, that will make SNM and supporters sinners and Mujaahiliin. It is also a sin to participate in the gatherings and festivals that praise SNM Mujaahillin.

To my best friend Dougsiiye and Caateye

To err is human, to forgive is for God. No matter how intelligent and a smart one can be the inherent human nature will never spare us all from committing a mistake. To make the matter worse, such an unanticipated incident would often occur at the wrong place, in the wrong time, and mostly when unwanted. After things turn tipsy nervy we all repent, regret, spend many sleepless nights, and wish if one could only reverse the clock.

My friends, do you have any doubt that it was a slip of the tongue what my cousin the Mr. President said in his speech on May 18, 2007, the 16th anniversary of the breakaway state of Somaliland. Remember he is the president for almost a decade and all of sudden a degrading foul language was witnessed on that occassion, when only less than 6 months left of his term. You were the first to respond, rather angerly. However, let me assure all and take my word for it, that there was certainly, without a doubt, an error in the pronunciation of the word he meant to say.

Friends and readers, do you know what? Just look at these two words: M-u-j-aa-h-i-l-ii-n &M-u-j-aa-h-i-d-ii-n. Open your eyes wide and make careful observation very closely. The only dissimilarity you will find out is “l” and “d”.

Mr. Rayaale never meant the “diin”, but the “liin”. Now, is it very obvious that the President misspoke with the word Mujaahid (with the “d”), while he meant the one with the “l”), the Mujaahil. For sure, that was the unpredicted and totally out of context.

To sum up, he meant Mujaahiliin and not Mujahidiin. My dear friends and readers, now, do you see what and how I see? Do you get what I mean and how!!!!!!!!!!!! The reply is definitely yes. I hope so.

An uga beydho qoraalkan afka qalaad ah keenii macaanaa ee hodanka ahaa. Akhristoow, SNM inay mujahidiin meelaba ka soo gali karin xadiis, Quraan iyo aragtidaydu si wacan oo hufan kor idiinku xuse. Waxayse dhibi haysataa inta ay duufsadeen ee waxaan jirin lagu fooftan habawshay ee hiil iyo hooba siiyaa ma ogsoonyihiin inay muggdi gudayaan, Ilaah weynena ka f-oogaa-deen oo isla markaana ciqaabta la wadaagi doona maalinta xisaabi timaad.

P/S…… Taageerida SNM waa Dambbiye ogoow oo aakhiradaada ha seegin!!!

Osman A.Haji Bahdon

Ottawa, Canada

Email:

What does S.N.M have to with this discussion?

No emotions kabo, just facts. Unless you mean the defeat of the US in Vietnam is a fabricated story.

Anyways we have still not heard your opinion on this issue

May allah have mercy on all of the innocent who died in this madness,, surely it's sad to see anyone enjoying the killings of innocents. All we can do is pray for them, and may allah reward them Jannah inshallah,,and scripted in the holy quran.."every soul should taste death"..the use of excess force in a densely populated areas should be codemn...however the cowards throwing bombs and creating insecurity in those regions are equal in the blame and are responsible for the lost of many lifes...regardless of their political stand, it's hypocrisy at it's height to kill, and drag bodies in the streets and cry when you get hit back.... even more disgusting is to give elementary kids grenade bombs to throw in the market...HOW DISHONERABLE IT IS TO WAGE RESISTANCE BEHIND YOUR MOM"S HOUSE AND GIVE YOUR LITTLE BROTHERS BOMB TO GO THROW....walahi that's more disgraceful than anything I have ever seen....insurgents who are hiding behind their mom's skirts...what is the TFG and their ally ETHIOS supposed to do wen this cowards are running around killing everyone, offcourse they will strike back.....and then the insurgents cry loud afterwards...ufff shame on them...so be patient folks, been waiting long enough for these insurgents who have been holding our capital on hostage step aside....but know they will be tamed from the face of this earth inshallah...

If I may ask what was the situation of the capital this time last year, let alone massacres what was the crime rate in the city.

Because from what I remember a peaceful city was attacked by foreigners with the blessings of rouge politicians that they propped up two years earlier.

Saxiib the only one that will be tamed is dog that tagged along with the foreign tanks that came into Somalia the same dog that will eventually leave when his master leaves.

Ps no one is crying saxiib this is a long war, so get comfortable because this as good as it will get for Yeey and his rotten clique