Sign in to follow this  
Tahliil

How Do You Think We Should Repay Eritrea After Liberation

Tahliil   

'Almost' every Somali, everywhere, can see that the illegal Somali Occupation is collapsing speedily and vanishing like a carbon dioxide gas into the thin air. It took the loyal sons of the country to inflict an unpleasant pain on the Tigrinyans and its stooges less than ten months into their evil plot.

Geedi is out there right now basically trying to distance himself from Tigre and Yeey band, and the ailing vampire himself is belatedly coming around to the reality that Somalis will never ever allow to be submissive and be occupied. The struggle he and his thugs underestimated is now biting them in the worst places and making them scramble for mercy-meetings everywhere....

The desperation has no comparison....and it is now in Saudi Arabia...begging for a second, third and fourth chance from the Sons of the Nation...but would the Darwiishes listen to their Calacaal?

And this, my dear brothers and sister, has never just come to be. The struggle has an organization. It is the anti-occupation, anti rape and torture, anti-genocide movements both within the country and outside of the country...

When this movement begged for the neighboring countries to help resist the occupation, to help defend the honor of our sisters, to help stand up against Tigraynan genocide, our neighbors, including Djibouti, turned away and told us that we were imagining wild things and fictional occupation.

And then in just two months, this is what took place..

But out of the wood works, in the dark of the night, in our hour of need, in the toughest and worst time of our history, an ally responded to our howls and cries and offered the aid, the support, both morally and financially, that we needed desperately to stand in the way of the enemy, and enemy that they themselves were familiar with. An invader whose intentions were never noble however one tries to spin it.

Thus my question to you is how are we going to repay Eritrea, what sort of reward, a gift, sort to speak, should we give to this young Nation who rushed to help us guard and protect our nation from bloodsucking, flesh-eating, horror-spreading Tigraynan army, with no pre-conditions, when the rest of the world just slammed the door on our faces and told us to deal with it...

Hunguri   
:D Jacayl. Laakiin dad badani ma fahansana. Somalida laba dhinac raacsan ayaan xaalkooda ku sheegayaa smile.gif . Qoladan Ethiopia-na waxaay qaraaba la yihiin Cabdillaahi Yuusuf, Geedi iyo Gacma Dheere. Qolada Ereteria raacsana Shariif Xasan Sh Aadan oo dhinacaa iyo May May-ga kasoo jeeda iyo dee Jaamac Mohamad Qaalib, Hassan Daahir Aways. Xaqiiq ayaan kuu sheegayaa warkayga maqqal. Guess what. And, you happen to be the referee dee loool.

:D:D

Walaahi waa cajiib ,,, Soomaalinimo, wadaniyad, iyo waxaasaa la sheeganayaa hadana laba nin oo ilmaadeer ah oo labaduba gaalo ah baa la kala wataa ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ilaahayow na soo hanuuni ......

NGONGE   

What a load of rabblerousing nonsense!

It's when you read rubbish like this that one can't help but think that the likes of Duke (and by extension Abdullahi Yusuf) got you exactly where they want you. For a start, I strongly doubt that the TFG are that loyal to Ethiopia. Nor do I think they're sentimental enough to dream up of ways to repay the Ethiopian favour.

It's quite annoying to see them beat you in the ground war and completely wipe the floor with you in the propaganda war. If you must take the demagogical route, then you better (slightly) cut down on the sentimentality and improve on the spin. Watch Duke and learn I say. As laughable as some of his efforts are he still stands heads and shoulders above any Asmara propaganda!

Better still, you are in the right. You know you're in the right. Even Duke knows that your cause is more honourable than his. Why not remain aloof and let the facts speak for themselves, instead of dragging a righteous cause through the mud with your 'what should we replay Eritrea drivel'?

If there was such a thing as a physician of politics I daresay that he'll recommend you a whole year of rest and relaxation! The symptoms of hysteria are nauseatingly unbearable.

ps

This is not directed at the author of the thread but rather a general commentary on the standard of political threads.

Tahliil   

Sometimes, or very often these days, one needs Ngonge not think hard and stiff about the issues we'r dealing with but hopefully think fluidly about the turn of events in Somalia particularly in the period of the occupation and in the past ten months...and consider not in the substance of things as Adder would have liked but rather the intentions of the master as one SHOULD have examined the current occupation of the country from that angle ONLY…

Don't let the title mislead you the least...Eritrea have just filled this vacuum, perhaps, as some would say, for its own interest but in the bigger scheme of things, my dear old boring Ngonge, one can never and should never ignore the growing 1500lb elephant in our midst who without anyone's consent rammed his dodge caravans into our towns and cities(unless ONE is likely in the view and favor of Tigraynan hegemony in east africa..)…Dismissing that fact alone, or worse thinking it not as a prime priority is to many on this side of the screen another nefarious method of spreading that worn-out message of Adder…

Eritrea and to some extent the gathering in Asmara is a symbol, just a symbol, against that and they are noticeably in the way of Tigraynan hegemony pal and thus the gratitude lies not in support of Eritrea's terms but in the heart of the intended operation which many SOL subscribers support wholeheartedly and this mission simply and clearly reads: TO NOT LET TIGRAYNAN ARMY A FOOTHOLD IN SOMALIA...

I never thought this was that complex Ngungu...No one is arguing an existing love between Somalia and Eritrea or in that matter one which is lost between the stooges and their master but all pure-hearted Somalis, undoubtedly, will immideately fall in love, take on a super duper date and if need be roll with the devil herself in the mud to save Somalis from a total domination…especially and this is the crucial, deciding factor…when we still can do the damage…

NGOONGE, I was rather enjoying your attempt at consoling this group, however one point I will like to correct you.

The Duke does not belive this group is in the right, that would be contrary to everything I support. Fake atatcks on Ethiopia, and ever faker claims of occupation in defence of clan hegomony and ati-governemnt stance is not in my opinion the route to the moral highground.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

About Eritareeya, they are just repaying to Soomaalis for what we Soomaalis did for their struggle against Xabashi occupation for decades.

I think that is true. Hopefully when Somalia is free again we can do business together.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^
:D
(I never said anything about groups, saaxib. I spoke about causes. Pay attention now)
:D

Who ever thinking Duke's Puppeteering will pay off :D

Paragon   

Tahliil, it is all well and good to show gratitude to someone who has helped you. But such gratitude should only be expressed after the help is recieved and its benefits realized. In Somalis' case, they've just been given vital help, however, it is yet to materialize.

Let us first see how important Eritrea's help has been in liberating the country from occupation and re-instate the Somali state. When that becomes a reality, we can't name any price we deem fitting in repaying Eritrea's favour for us. But until then let us not be hasty on this issue lest we make promises and fail to fulfill them later on.

[ September 18, 2007, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: Paragon ]

To all the misled, confused groups chasing after the "liberation" of an indepedent and soverign Somalia. Try broadening your reading, away from lies.

But even if the Asmara rebels suddenly found a meeting of the mind and converged their disparate interests, they will not advance beyond their Asmara hotels as their project was stillborn from the beginning because Almighty History is not on their side. The Asmara group is operating in a geopolitical barren landscape, if you will, in that it does not have the fortune and benefit of the Cold War which could have easily guaranteed it political and military benefactors to help it fulfill its agendas, if at all it has any discernible agenda. But even if it could find powerful benefactors, the fact remains that the world has changed and this group does not appreciate that fact. The era of liberation movements with legitimate discernable values and causes and with moral clarity is part of history in so far as Africa is concerned and therefore no longer relevant. The last great legitimate African liberation struggle was the anti-apartheid struggle of South Africa which gracefully ended with the vindication of Nelson Mandela as an alleged terrorist and his coronation as the first democratically elected leader of that great country. That struggle was genuine, had an unambiguous moral clarity and had also a certain gravitas.

read this article by Hosh Jibril .

The Asmara Project