Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

24/12/2006

Maanta maalin iga murugo badneed ma isoo marin intee dagaallada baas ee soo noqnoqdo sokeeye socdeen.

As painful as Soomaalis killing one another the past 16 years and counting seemed, I never felt this agony, nightmarish and murugo caloolxanuun ka buuxdo. I simply couldn't sleep xaleey markaa live ka aqriye Xabasho airbombing Soomaali towns. Walaahi, I couldn't, oo saa isku gadgadinaaye kusoo kacay.

No single person a drop of Soomaalinimo and sanity ku hartay can stomach waxee Xabashada sameyeen this day. This day, simply put, will forever remain in my psyche.

This day, 24/12/'06 [12/24 for reer North America], is a gloomy, dark day in Soomaali history and psyche. It is also just two days before the 16th anniversary the first bullet ka bilowday, and thus the first bullet I ever heard, in Xamar 26/12/1990.

And what did one of the the so-called leaders say this distressing day?

Believe or not:

"Cali Max'ed Geedi, the Somali prime minister, has vowed that his government will 'defend the people it is responsible for and Somali sovereignty" and said the Islamic fighters should return to negotiations.'"

How can any that claims to represent his people can utter such a shocking words in the same day his people are airbombed by another nation; and what "sovereignty" is he talking about?

This is also the day the last faint of hope and benefit of doubt I had for Cabdillaahi Yuusuf Axmed as a man of leadership was forever extinguished. Gone. Forever.

I hope he, Cabdillaahi Yuusuf, too realizes his 30-year dream of power and kursidoonimo, oo buur iyo godba u koray, u galay, of leading Soomaali people is forever gone with this day, shut its gate on this day of infamy.

Farewell Cabdillaahi Yuusuf, and say goodbye to your dream of ever leading Soomaali people. And good luck on your retirement, that is if you still have left an iota of Soomaalinimo and last personal xishood for yourself.

Som@li   

MMA, the pain and agony will go a way, if you have what it takes,GO and join the ICU..You will be happy..

Fight for what you believe in.

Ps, One old friend of mine,Came from Australia to Mogadishu last week for this war, Unfortunately, Last night, they told me he died at Idaale. :( , May allah rest his soul.

N.O.R.F   

^^Amiin

A very sad day(s), cant even concentrate at work ya akhi. Testing times indeed but stand up and be counted. Support in any which way possible.

OLOL   

they just bombed the Mogadishu Airport now and coming to carpet bomb Mogadishu. Is this what Yeey or Caasho yuusuf ....or Fanaxleey Geedi wanted all the time.To see the destruction and killing of the suffering Somalis. I can't believe it and it saddens me. Let us pray for Somalia

Castro   

Here are some quotes to ease your pain guys, they come from someone who shall remain nameless (or is it shameless?) They've all been uttered in the last 48 hours, most in the last 10 hours. Enjoy.

the Ethiopians are not facing the clan courts it is the national armed forces of Somalia.

competing groups within the country are at war, one side it is the legitimate government that has the support of the world and controls Bay and akool as well as Puntland, the other group it is the clan courts of Mogadishu that controls Mogadishu and parts of the south and centre.

President Yusuf on the other hand, a brave soldeir who led armies in the wars gainst Haile Salasy in 1964 and Menghestu in 1978.

a career millitary man. The firts President of Puntland and who won a land slide election defeating the likes of A/Qasim and Cadow in an open election.

Ethiopia is hunting the rebels hiding in the Clan Courts camp and who gave them a false sense of security.

Like domino they are falling. Oh they were not prepared?

As for war, no such thing, this is a small escelation from what we are used to. Beledweyne, Bandiradlay are in TFG hands. Thus Hiiraan, Galgaduud are in play as we speak.

The clahses are between Somali camps. Two competing groups fighting for control of the country. Though one camp pretends to be saints.

why did that intelligence not tell them there where tanks there in the first place and thus to expect excessive force?

if they do not even know what war is and that there is no such thing as “execessive force” force in war. How could they know who or what is operating these tanks?

Are these people serious, this is war, what did they think they would only face the rag tag warlord millitia of before?

the point stand regardles of what you are. History has shown that after the TFG takes over these areas and liberates the people there will be a reckoning with those who now use force to hold large swathes of the country.

You can hide behind the word AMXARO ,XABASHI & TIGRAY while trying to keep the status quo in which the likes of IndaCade prospour. That time is over.

The clan courts have support of Aferwarki and take orders from him, thus this whole "Ethiopia" nonsence stems from Asmara and not Mogadishu.

With countrymen like these, who really has any need for enemies?

It is the ******** Duke....

Emotions are high, but baliis, let us respect one another.

[ December 25, 2006, 03:18 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Coloow   

Castro, those words of shame must have been written by someone who probably lost loved ones at the hands of caato, Caydid, Qanyare, Qaybdid- and mocked by Maxamed dheere!

Maskin, I could not also sleep last night. There is every risk that we are on the verge of the tribal wars witnessed in the nineties. May Allah help us.

I was disheartened that any sane somali would call the death of innocent women and children in hiiran by Ethiopian air force the work of the TFG.

BiLaaL   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar, brother i share your pain. Rest assured though, Abdullahi Yusuf has lost more than just a dream to one day lead the Somali people.

Originally posted by Dabshid:

MMA, the pain and agony will go a way, if you have what it takes,GO and join the ICU..You will be happy..

Fight for what you believe in.

Ps, One old friend of mine,Came from Australia to Mogadishu last week for this war, Unfortunately, Last night, they told me he died at Idaale.
:(
, May allah rest his soul.

Dabdhid, qalad ayaa iga fahantay, walaaloow. I always was and am a pacifist oo dagaal waligiis u advocate gareynin, especially a Soomaali dagaal sokeeye. It never was my character. I believe Soomaali problem in geed hoostiis lagu kala baxo, not qori caaradiis.

I am not friend of wadaada ku sheega's and especially Indhamadoowe's xulufo.

Having said that, that certainly should not make me damiirlaawe iyo Soomaali dhiigiis aan dareemin. I will never, ever accept Amxaar/Tigrey Xabash eh in uu duqeeyo dhulkeyga iyo dadkeyga. It just can't. Eebbe ayaa damiir nasiiye.

Marxuumka ku geeriyooday meesha, Eebbe ha u dambi dhaafo.

Aqiyaarta kale, ayaandaro tan camal eh waligeey ma sugeynin. Even the worst days of '77 Soomaali Galbeed war, Amxaarada didn't had geesinimo ay ku airbomb gareyso Xamar but today?????? Sadder still is dabanaageys Soomaali sheeganaayo ayaa soo kaxeeye.

Jacpher   

This day, 24/12/'06 [12/24 for reer North America], is a gloomy, dark day in Soomaali history and psyche. It is also just two days before the 16th anniversary the first bullet ka bilowday, and thus the first bullet I ever heard, in Xamar 26/12/1990.

It is scary to say this but unless there's a silver bullet that brings a complete halt to the situation, we're destined to repeat those dark years all over again. It's out of control and Amxaar will continue what stupidh people who aren't thinking clearly have started. Sixteen year of warfare have not taught us that war does not resolve our disputes and differences. It doesn't make us any better people or friends. How elementry can you get. Com'on. Grade schoolers are taught to put their differences aside and work in teams.

The pain on those masaakiin on the ground is beyond imagination. May Allah ease their pain.

One year and thousands of innocents la xasuuqay later, we, unfortunately, will always remember and mark this depressing day.

Eebba ha u wada naxariisto dhamaantood walaalaheen Xabashi iyo kuwa kabaha u sida xasuuqeen -- aamiin, aamiin.