Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mowliid Macane lashes out at Mogadishu warlords...

Juma, bro it seems you anger is getting the better of ya. The unity you mention was non existant, there was a promise made to the laymen at large that "it is our turn" however after 14 no one will buy that slogan.

Now as for shifers down my spine, we have learned allot dear boy and will not let our gaurd down again. It seem your work is cut out to create a new vision in order to reclaim some decency. Giving your heroes of the struggle female names only highlights the depth which you have sunk.

13 technicals, such kind of arsenal in Mogadishu is possesed by the shop owners.

:D

With little imagination they could be Somali’s answer to those big defence industries in the world. Just give licence to export;)

Jumatatu   

Smith sxb my heroes are no longer present those u r seeing now are by products of a mis-calculated approach hence they have no value at all nor are they aware of the weight on your shoulder. yes and as I said before 'mantey adey xaredu ku da'eysa'. And you agree by promising you want let your guard down, there fore I respect your sight of things but please give me the opputunity to feminise these hoodlums who call themselves MP's.

Juma, it seems that you are suffering from what a cousin of mine termed the Cadow withdrawl symptom. I on the other hand belive that the future is bright for everyone, that there are enough resources to go around.

Clan fascism in all its forms should be kept at bay, thats why I welcome Mowled Macane's comments and I celeberate the achievement of my 61 uncles whom you seem so against.

When I see helpless tribalists like Juma scraping the little decency fallen from the pockets of the noble on the cold floor. I must say I'm glad with the USC's encounter with reality. I'm really proud of those 61 USC parliament members.

Lol at the Caddow withdrawal syndrom.

Jumatatu   

Nationalist (aka WD) you who has attributed every imaginable thing on the universe to your kinsman and who has no shame pragging and uttering false statements after the other is calling people tribalist..cajiib..horey ayey Somalidu uu shegtey..'tuug intadan tug oran ayu kala hormara'.

Sxb saar ba ku sarane ee halaga tuumo

Smith my imaginary friend :

thats why I welcome Mowled Macane's comments

I think both you and I virtually agree Macane's outburst was nothing more than being a mouth piece for the president who was indirectly reponding to the appeal made by casha maxamed khaneyare, mulki osman catto, mana muse sudi, luul xussein caydiid, hooyo qadro maxamed dhere...etc.... :D .

The president is having a field day of showing errosion of his conterparts and has in his possesion many hounds to speak for him, ofcourse Mowlid is one of them.

LOL Juma, My virtual reality friend, Its one thing calling your heroes females now, MP Macane is mouth piece.

Macane had a right as an MP from the so called minority clan he did not want the boys from Mogadishu to steal his clans seats, all because of their percieved power or No of technicals.

What I know is that the days of big shot clans or men are over, we have a system which while is not fair at least is light years away from the madness Qaynyare, Sudi and Co wanted to create. Now people like Macane can speak the truth and get whats theirs...

Jumatatu   

Yeah you could be right there sxb, but as I said the coin is up in the air we dont yet whether it will be heads or tails. The presidnet is playing the cards very tactfully at the moment and has the benefit of doubts so far, lets see what happens. However I join you in wishing for a better future for all spectrums. Now I have to go before 'doshan' (aka Nationalist & aka WD) comes back with his vague and empty ideas

LANDER   

Juma,

You will find that hypocracy is rampant not only on this site but amongst many somalis in general. Their is an old somali prejudice that identifies a certain group for being notorious liars, of course it is just a prejudice but needless to say at times, that prejudice is very well reinforced by the concerned party :D .

The nobles are those who want this Somali government to succeed.

But I could leave to Lander's imagination of an old Somali prejudice about a certain group of cowards and natural buttkissers. Indeed that prejudice is very well inforced by the concerned group at present.

Xoogsade   

Nationalist, People support governments for corrupt ignoble reasons sometimes. Anyway, I still don't get what group you are talking about!! I am a little slow in deciphering coded language.

PS. Government is for everybody. If it works fine, if it doesn't, Life goes on. The country is big enough for everyone to settle in their corner if nothing works. Remember that. Dhib ma jiro. Why the fuss and personalize too much?

If you want to hear a tribe's name than I have to disappoint you. I referred to the likes of Juma whom oppose the Somali government out of rotten reasons. Indeed you are very slow.

I disagree about your view of the government's success. It will be an absolute disaster if this government fails. Another government to succeed will be unlikely and honestly the international community cannot be blamed for not trying to help Somalia. With the absence of a governemnt, many chronic problems are holding sway in our country. The problems we all Somalis face is too much to mention, wich can only be dealt with a viable government.

Perhaps you'll live happily in your corner, but many more Somalis will face a future with no chance for a better life if this government fails. That's why I take it personal and so should every Somali. Don't fool yourself or anyone for that matter Dhib waa jira

OG_Girl   

^^ First time I have to agree with Nationalist on this!

If this Goverment fail poor people inside Somalia their life will get worse , no recognased education, health care.. Jobs and all kind of public services.

I know others out side Somali in Arab countries too who have no passport but Somali one, how their life is hard to travel cause there is no somali goverment.

What about Law and Order, people need peace for their kids.

Salam