Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas_Bruv

A Somali Bantu will rule from Hargeysa!

Wed., Dec. 16, 2009 / Dhul-Hijjah 29, 1430

Thoroughbred Islamic SOmali tribesman and women of noble cushitic and Arabian origins press release:

Ibn Batuta, the famous traveller, made a poignant remark regarding the thoroughbred Islamic SOmali peoples of the Horn Afriqiya, he said,

" the Berberis( original name of SOmalis) settle from Zeyla to Muqdishaw and their religion is Islam".

So this quote and many others show that the unity of the Islamic SOmalis peoples of the horn Ifriqiya is paramount and there can be no negotiations regarding it whatsoever.

Moreover, Allah swt has said in the Quran:

" inamal muminah ikhwa ", which roughly means that the believers are but one brotherhood.

In light of these evidences and many other obligatory evidences, I bring to you great news:

Inshallah, and this is only with aid of Allah, A day will come( peacefully) when Hargeysa shall be the capital of the thoroughbred Islamic SOmali emirates of SOmalia of the Islamic peoples of the Horn Ifriqiya. On that day( if ALlahs wills that I reach it), I shall be delightful and the deceptive "seccessionists" and professional "FASAD" agents shall be wailing.

On that day, I shall advise the Muslims to make a SOmali Bantu the Emir of Hargeysa and the supreme leader of all Horn Ifriqiyan mumineen. This will crush the minds of those Somalis who have erected giant statues of qabil in the hearts of men and oppressed other humans beings on behalf of their tribal status. This day shall come sooner than you think. Glad tidings!

Peace to all the thoroughbred Islamic SOmali Ifriqiyans of noble Cushitic and Arabian Origins.

ASWRB;

@Ayoub and Zack; I am only advocating for a peaceful reunion of all SOmali Ifriqiyan Islamic peoples as happened in the 1960s. Nothing to do with any particular group or violence.

JB; That's a good question. I might bop down to Hargeysa this summer, so if you buy me lunch at that Obama Restraunt place, then i'll discuss the subject in more detail. ;)

Peace to all the thoroughbred Islamic SOmali peoples of noble Arabian and Ifriqiyan descent.

Press Releases for next month:

1.Somali pirates should build trains and apply for oxford

2.Seductive Somali "Walaalo" girls and the marriage dillema.

3.Why Sheikh Shariff should settle in Timbuktu

Till then, peace to all the thoroughbred Islamic SOmali peoples of noble Arabian and Ifriqiyan descent

Meiji   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Peace to all the thoroughbred Islamic SOmali Ifriqiyans of noble Cushitic and Arabian Origins.

Abu Fargaas oo qarawsan

Indeed, otherwise he would not contradict himself:

1) Somali Bantu man will rule.

2) wishing peace only to Somali people of Cushitic and Arabic origins.

??

AYOUB   

^ I wonder what Kashafa's reincarnation will be like. smile.gif

Fabregas, WSWRB

Talking of reincarnations, if Ibn Batutta returns to Zayla; he'd get the same welcome and might even recognise parts of it. Catch my drift?