Sign in to follow this  
dhulQarnayn

How Do You Rebuild Somalia?

unknown1   

ooh so sad, did i break your little brothers heart. i will break ur brother's leg. and by the way im male, and so proud of it. alxamdulilah im not female :D

Unknown,

Ha ha ha...beentaas yaad rabtaa inaa u sheegtid. I know you abaayo. You must have been confusing the shuko you wear for a khamiis. Kulahaa, I am male. Very funny. I didn't know you were a comedian abaayo. :D:D

^^^^

Unknown,

what does that got to do with anything? You support those guys who killed that innocent man in baidoa, the other day- just when he finished praying his tarawiix prayers. So, since when do you care about Ramadaan and anything Islamic, huh?

unknown1   

walaal the name isnt kitaab. its just nuune who changed the name, he wanted to confuse u. but anyway they said he worked with AY,pirates,etios,puntland. walaal, mp,officer,official, and blalbalabla they are all the same. they licked xabashi and liked to see muslims get killed.

War ii dhagayso...Why can't you get this through your head. He just got out of the masjid.

What has any of the nonsense you just mentioned got to do with anything? He was praying to Allah(swt)and they murdered him. Allah(swt) will make them pay for that. I suggest you should NOT support people who kill innocent people worshipping Allah(SWT).

Unknown, what will you tell Allah on the day of judgement when he brings you up in front him? When he asks you why did you support people who take lives as if they created them.

Our God, the God of Creation who created everything and gave us the Holy Qur'aan and our Holy Prophet(pbuh) and has created every man, woman and child in this world is the ONLY one who can give a life or take a life. Not the shabab deviants you support. But it's never too late to repent to Allah(swt) and ask Allah(swt) for his forgiveness...

Unknown, you better change you ways kid, before its too late. Judgement day is coming ee Ilaahay Ka Baq!

unknown1   

DQ

we have quraan but u dont want shareecada, we have the rasuul(saw) but yet u dont like his sunnah. he (SAW) SAID, the person who doesnt follow my sunnah is not from me.

walaal, first u call me abaayo and then kid. walaal he was praying but who was he praying for. was he praying for a 'democratic' xamar or a xamar who are destroyed by kuffar.

walaal when they(ICU) were declaring jihad, ethiopians were in baydhabo, even more than 10.000 kuffar soldiers. why was u cheering for kuffars who rapes ur sister? i never heard al shabaab rape someone, have u heard? but i have heard kuffar raping our sister. even amnesty reported this. i know u like 'tfg', the warlord government.

^^^Abaayo ii dhagayso...first of all put aside your baseless allegations. Secondly, you are making my blood boil by asking "who was he praying for?" Maybe its just me, but if a person goes into a mosque on a Ramadaan night, and prays tarawiix, I am pretty sure he is worshipping Allah(SWT).

Now I know you keep trying to change the topic by bringing airheaded side comments about dhulQarnayn not supporting shariah. I do support shariah. I am more than willing to have a seperate discussion about that on a different thread if you like. But don't you dare try to take the attention of those murdering brutes you support. Marka, my advice is still on offer. Repent to Allah for supporting those guys who killed that innocent old man right after he left the masjid. Go ahead, I'll wait!

The only rape I condone, is that of the shabab deviants and their khamiis wearing supporter girlfirends on SOL. And ofcourse those who kill innocent old men who just left the masjid. Oh yeah, those also who killed the cleaning ladies in xamar.