Sign in to follow this  
dhulQarnayn

How Do You Rebuild Somalia?

^^^ hey have you lost it? Don't you know your name? I will let you know your name in private, I wont spoil your cyber persona that you have on SOL. I gotz yo back kid!

Inanta yar inaga dhaaf waa attention seeker weliba boring ahe ...... :D

That Mayor managed to set up a good management for the Municipality, mainsreamed the tax collection, made new roads, rehabilitated the old ones, managed the road signs and traffic signs, rehabilitated a number of public buildings and so on.

But why do you want that? Everything a person wants and does must have a logical reason behind it, unless ofcourse they're mad like little miss Unknown, here.

I know jacaylbaro that our northern brothers are not mad; so what is the main reason? The gist of it all, in one short paragraph, if you will.

^^^and who do you hate miss unknown, except my young brother who dumped you on that cold winter night...tell me?

As for the 3 major clans...everybody hates them, including the 3 major clans themselves! :D

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

DQ, No i don't want to knock that door now. It is widely available and i'm not ready to discuss that right now.

If its widely available, I haven't noticed it, especially coming from you. I am trying to have a decent dialogue with you right now, but you tell me ya aint ready to have a discussion. The last time I checked, this place was a discussion forum, mise to you its a place to post articles from other internet websites.If you've gotten cold feet at the last moment, it is fine. Just let me know, when you're ready to have a discussion.

Originally posted by unknown1:

i hate those who likes qabiil,democrazy,anti-islam. we have leaders who r like this.

So what? Everybody hates you, including my young brother.

DQ, I've only 10 minutes to leave for the day sxb. We can resume that discussion anytime from tomorrow Insha Allah ....

Meanwhile, you can read THIS to take some notes.

Have a nice day.