Sign in to follow this  
La Fidele

Canadian 9-11 Conspiracy Theories

Who knew the Canadian media--a government-sponsored broadcaster no less--would push the envelope? Especially with Conspiracy Theories? AND September 11th?!? There may be hope for us Northerners after all...

Maybe some other Canadian nomads were lucky enough to catch the original transmission on October 29 2003, but I was at least fortunate enough to come across the CBC Fifth Estate special season premiere titled "Conspiracy Theories: Uncovering the Facts behind the Myths of Sept 11th 2001" over the internet.

For those who enjoy mystery and speculation (what Somali doesn't? ;) ), the documentary mentions such unbelievable trivia as the Bush-Bin Laden family financial links, the supposedly plentiful intelligence the Bush administration was privy to before the attacks, and the secret Carlyle Group Washington D.C. meeting between Bush Sr. and Osama bin Laden's brother on the same morning as the attacks.

Anyways, discover it for yourself--the full broadcast is availaible online at The Propaganda Matrix.

Additional coverage is available on the CBC website, The Fifth Estate.

Enjoy!

BN   

I remember seeing the original in october. Once I got past the annoying way the host was speaking ;) and he always seemed to be dismissing everything as 'outlandish'. I thought it was good a good program, overall. I was a bit surprised that it was airing on mainstream television. The cbc airs a lot of good docs from overseas, especially before/after the iraq war. I hope other ppl check the website and watch the program. Did u see the fox special in 2001/2002 about the israeli art student spy network? Do you know where to find that clip online? It seems fox immediately took it off their website for obvious reasons.... :DIsrael Spy Ring and 9/11

p.s. I first saw some of those theories on http://www.WhatReallyHappened.com back in 2001 :D

Peace

Bari_Nomad,

It's interesting that you mention the Israeli Spy ring. I remember reading in the paper (I really forget which one, but it must have been Canadian) how the RCMP detained a group of 'art students' in Ottawa who were suspected to be Israeli spies. I believe they were deported or had their visas revoked in this case, but the story also mentioned that there were other incidents involving these Israeli 'art students'/spies in other countries. Speculation, speculation!

But for FOX to air that? I am surprised. Was it FOX News?...Then again, these are after all AMERICAN right-wing fanatics, and not even their friendly tyke Israel has carte-blanche access to matters of national security.

nafta   

^^ thanx for sharing that jazeera i thought it was an interesting article, although i havent actually seen it on tv smile.gif

It's interesting to know what actually goes on than what the media usually portrays...all this rush to capture osama now, when they first didnt even bother to capture him before when he was under their noses. Makes you think what the big deal is now other than 9/11, maybe he actually knows something that could harm Bush's "throne" or he's got this thing they want, yeh you can imagine loads of things really ;)