Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Even Garowe Online ,, lol

Thankful   

What's so funny? We are all one country, just because they are affiliated wtih the leader of another enclave we are all from Somalia and live on Somali Land.

Recognition:Form a strategic centre that deals with the issue holistically instead of
the headless, shapeless plethora of little groups that run around unled and unguided all over the world. They sometimes do more harm than good. The focus must be on Africa. And it does not have to be full recognition or none. Seek other concessions where full recognition is not forthcoming.

:D:D

Thankful   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote: Recognition:Form a strategic centre that deals with the issue holistically instead of
the headless, shapeless plethora of little groups that run around unled and unguided all over the world. They sometimes do more harm than good. The focus must be on Africa. And it does not have to be full recognition or none. Seek other concessions where full recognition is not forthcoming.

:D:DWith all due respect JB, I don't expect you to articulate this for me, but i'll ask anyways. Can you tell me what's so funny about what you quoted?

Cowke   

whenever garoweonline hears "100" days policy they love it, because farole did one in his first 100 days. Don't get worked up. Farole waxaa ku dhacey ariin oo xataa ciyaalki aysan ku dhihin "wuxuu kala saari waayay xaaskisa iyo siyasiga" waa arin mushkilo ku haysa shicibka puntland.

But if he doesnt clean up his act wallahi he will be shown the door because puntlanders love conservative right wing policy men preferrably colonels!!!!

Samafal   

The article is written by a reader and is nothing to do with Garowe Online. They need to be commmended on airing the reader's view who's from that part of Somalia.

NASSIR   

our women must not be forced to suffocate under the oppressive blankets of oppression and misogyny

Ayan Hirsi in the making! The most demeaning editorial I have ever read concering Somali problems.