Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Now Ethiopia will save the fake Jihadis

What an amazing eye-opener the fake clan Mujahids and separatist loons or the clan lovers and clan haters have joined together in praising and lauding the power of the Ethiopians. Who they were waging a cyber Jihad against?

Now Ethiopia and Melez will save you from Yusuf Yey. As you have no power in the country. Forget Al Kebaab and the religious warriors

nuune   

Ethiopia is powerfull, yes

They control Somalia, yes

if that is your point, then you made good point Adeer Duke smile.gif

Nephissa   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Now Ethiopia and Melez will save you from Yusuf Yey. As you have no power in the country.

aaahahah! Aahhhh, I needed to laugh walahi.. :D .

Ii soo bixi banaanka odayga yar without Ethio-xininnyo, and just see how quick he is to throw a punch, or how well he can take one...or several hadaanan beer-ka kala bixin habar ima dhalin.

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Al Haashimi:

It's a slow news day,,,,

:D

Duke can make his own news....watch him come back with countless articles on the security clampdown in Mogadishu and MO Dhere is doing great job ;)

lool. Nune, adeer Ethiopia is nothing

They do not rule Somalia the TFG does,

when Geedi made noise many came here and said oh Ethiopia will save him.

Ethiopia can not be the enemy and the saviour as it is to the secessionist in hargaysa and the likes of Red Sea.

Or to the clan lovers like Farax Brown.

lool.

money   

I hate Ethiopia, the warlords, warlord cheerleaders and everything that is extreme and destructive.

Whenever there is hope and a window of opportunity, the dimwits, the lackeys, the war criminals resort to their anti-peace, anti-hope and anti-Somali tactics.

Sadly what we have here is fellows that I no longer consider of my caliber in terms of mentality, age-group, education and nurturing. I wish the political section had people who were young and educated and not your typical gray-haired, big bellied old men who brought their fadhi-ku-dirir antics into the cyber world. ...This is a waste of my time and energy but I will keep saying that loud.

some people are clan obsessed and their whole thinking is dominated by it. Warlord Yey is in his last leg and time is running out for the war criminal and his allies. They accomplished nothing tangible to direct Somalia towards peace and reconciliation. They brought more disaster, more destruction and deaths.

The Tigre Formed, Funded Gangs will not be with us in 2009. So let them entertain their trivial feuds and rifts for the time being.

Ethiopia can not be the enemy and the saviour as it is to the secessionist in hargaysa and the likes of Red Sea.

Or to the clan lovers like
Farax Brown .

lool.

WTF,Maxaan samee hada aniga? L0L.

So,You are trying to distract what? I gotta figure this one one. Normally my Duke bull radar is on 24/7,this one is somewat off my radar. Tolow,Muxuu ogyahay? Is this a pre emptive news? Did Gabre B1tch slap the old Colonel? Mise,Sh.Shareef and Meles will sign a pact? Somethings up & watch this space koley.

Btw,Duke,I know who you are,i know where to find you in mpls smile.gif

Juje   

adeer Ethiopia is nothing

"Indhihi nool geel dhalayana wey arkayan"

Ethiopia is nothing

Generale saxiib halke saladu iska qabsan la'dahey - shime lakala boodey saxiibo?

^^^Adeer the Ethiopians are the excuse for some. To me as a rational man, they are nothing more than part of the AU effort to help the TFG against the fanatics and shadow groups who do not want the nation state to come back.

Ethiopia is not after Somalia territory but trying to secure theirs, they are afraid of the ONLF, OLF, ERITEAN, AMHARA and other tribal based factions finding another home outside Asmara.

However the clowns here who one day are Jihadis, the next secesionist and now looking for a new Coptic king since Aferwarki failure are making meaningless noises.

But hey they have been saying the same thing with Geedi and we saw how effective this was.

Fabregas   

This is lol, what next? what the lad was saying yesterday:

quote:I I fear these Ethioians much more than any Somali, warlord or wadaad

And this what the lad was trying to convince us yesterday:

quote:Has anyone seen any Ethiopians?, the answer is

'"someone on the ground reported"

' any pictures? , of course not, what matters is that the BBC reports it over and over again, Horn Afrik repaets, Shabbele ads some spice, and we all go bananas.

And finally a vow that he wouldn't support the an Ethiopian invasion:

quote:This routine is getting boring, there is no evidance and no one has seen Ethiopian with their own eyes, we hear secondary accounts by people in certain villages

Saxiib, do not put words in my mouth.I do not accept this invasion of Ethiopia... I take as part of the propoganda war..

Now I support the TFG, but not every action, its my choice to give my support and to take it back..

Nice attempt though..

lol, what next? :D:D

^^^Adeer my fear has not come true, thus they are nothing more than AU troops.

Not occupiers for they recognised my state.

Not attacking my troops theiy are bussy chasing your clan leaders IndaCade, Xasan dahir and trheir Eritrean masters. smile.gif

Thus they wont stand in the governments way nor hinder the Somali national interst which centres on In Yusuf yey.

They and the "international community" wont help you much. :D

General Duke, ethiopia was the only thing that save AY from the wrath of he's own people.

General Duke what the fcuk did you expect?

You think Ethiopia cares about AY or your clan, Ethiopia cares about her own interest, wake up and smell the coffee fool, lol.

Fabregas   

You are not known for obfuscation and waffling in order to move the debate to somethign else. Adeer, you said you would never support an Ethio invasion, and you wouldn't agree with that action if the TFG took it. You said you understood the need for peacekeepers, but feared Ethiopians and couldn't understand why they should come to Somalia as a historical enemy. Moreover, you even denied their presence on Somalia Soil(when you probably they where there, despite many Somali eyewtinesses confirming their presence.

Today you say:

quote:Adeer my fear has not come true, thus they are nothing more than AU troops.

but yesterday you said they weren't coming as peacekeepers(AU troop), hence you revoltion(false) at the ieea of them coming to Somalua, remember:

quote:I understood the argument for peace keepers but a full invasion by Ethiopia is nonsical, who will get them out? I fear these Ethioians much more than any Somali, warlord or wadaad..

If this happens the TFG is finished

Those two quotes are not rational and totally contradictory to one another. There's no way you can get out of that one!

p.s. indhacade isn't my clan leader and I dont belong to his clan. In any case, I'm rather suprised at your obession with the mans clan, for if there was a nobel award for clannist of the century, DUke wouldn't be far from top of the list. Have you ever seen what you paste/post on these pages?