Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Galkacyu: President Faroole to make his move

Madaxwayne Faroole oo Kulamo Ka Wada Magaalada Gaalkacyo.

August 7, 2009   ·   Comments (5)

Horseed Media

News Desk.

Magaalada Gaalkacyo ee Gobolka Mudug oo maalmo ka hor lagu dilay wasiirkii Warfaafinta Dowlad Goboleedka Puntland, waxa ka socda Kulamo Madaxwayneha Puntland C/raxmaan Faroole uu la qaadanayo qeybaha Bulshada gaar ahaan waxa uu maanta kulan yeesheeyay Qaar ka mid ah Nabadoonada, Maamulka Gobolka iyo Odoyaasha Degmadaasi.

Wasiirkii warfaafinta Puntland Illaahay HA U NAXARIISTEE Warsame Cabdi Shirwac.. Seefta Banaanka oo shantii Bishaan Agoosto lagu dilay Magaalada Gaalkacyo Bartamaheeda ayaa waxa xiligaasi uu ku jiray xalinta khilaafaad dhexmaray beelo halkaasi wada dega iyo sidi ammaan buuxa looga dhaqan galin lahaa Magaalada Gaalkacyo.

Madaxwayneha Dowlad Goboleedka Puntland iyo qaar ka mid ah xubnaha labada gole ee dowladda ayaa maalinimadii shalayto ka qaybgalay Aas-Qaran oo loo sameeyay wasiirkii warfaafinta, waxana aaskaasi ka qaybgalay dadweyne aad u badan iyo Madaxda dowladda iyo siyaasiin caan ah.

Madaxwayne Faroole kulanka uu maanta kula yeeshay Magaalada gaalkacyo Odoyaasha iyo Nabadoona waxa uu kala hadlay sidii loo sii dardar galin lahaa howlihii uu waday Wasiirkii warfaafinta, waxana kale oo kulankan diirada lagu saaray sidii loo soo qaban lahaa gacan ku dhiiglayaashii ka dambeeyay dilka wasiirka.

Waxa lagu wadaa in kulankan Madaxwaynuhu la leeyahay qeybahan kala duwan uu qaato maalmo kooban waxana ka qaybgalaya Madax fara badan oo ka tirsan deegaanka iyo waliba Dowlad Goboleedka Puntland.

Source: Horseed Media.

Thankful   

The killers must be caught and executed. It's easier said then done i'll admit; but if the men are not turned in, the chances of more violence will be very high. President Faroole must stay in Gaalkayo for sometime and mediate between the different groups. To attack and kill a minister like this in broad daylight has change the State.

Great men are made in times of difficulty. Faroole has a chance to remake Puntland as a whole. Galkacyu city is one of the most important urban centers in Somlia it has been neglected for a long time.

Now so far his moves have been good, he needs to avoid any talks of mediation or negotiations. This is a criminal case, the killing of a minister by some clan vagabonds. They must be hunted down and then executed. The law should be above any sub clan.

He also needs to fire the whole admin and give thr city a new caretaker government. Also arrest the former governor as he is a prime suspect.

I wish you well my Presidnet and hope you do well.

I point the finger at middle-finger! Its got all his finger prints.

Faroole's finger print can be traced easily to this murder. In Africa nothing happens unless its from the top.

Rudy thanks for the attempted humour, let me remind you this the politics section go to thr Jokes section. Also kindly don't make silly comments here this is serious lad.

U serious! thats a freaking joke!! u got nothing but but a chearleader shank. Your warlord smokes innocents ones and u think its joke??

lemme say this again! nobody smoked this homie but the top ranks in pland. And history will proof that. So dont huff and puff 2 much, just save your breath.

u aint nothing but the king of bs homie.

Som@li   

If Faroole and his admin don't not bring the murders to justice ASAP, the retaliatory killing will coninue.

Rudy adeer , it seems this is another topic that is bigger than your comprehension. I am unable to make every topic so simple so you can understand it.

Dhabshid, he is doing well thus far and inshallah will get this right. The whole population is supporting the state.

dukie, dont be talking like a dhandaan now! u cant bs me and u know that! i can run circles on u any day so dont waste your empty brain on me!

save it for morons u can fool! i am bigga nigga than your level homie! so save it for your inbread mofos homie.

Som@li   

Duke, Insha Allah the cowards will be brought to justice, and the complacency of the ministers must stop, how can he walk freely without bodyguards in Galkayo?

Thankful   

General Duke ignore this guy Rudy, he's incoherent.

The men must face justice quickly the President can't do it alone, the leadership of Gaalkayo must help him.

Liibaan   

G. Duke, Don't listen to some because they have nothing to contribute, they only know how to hate

waxa ee u baahanyihiin in laga daaweeyo cudarka haya, ha layaabin

yo, i got no cudor but i have the bigger picture of somalidia! free somalis is my thing not lil clan shyte like xland bs.

So who is sick! looks like u is homie!

Liibaan   

Nin waalan oo xanuusanaya, waxa uu moodaa inay dadka kale waalanyihiin, waayo isma arko

marka aad cudurka iska soo daawesid hadal, hada hadal kuuma yaal

First you to take medicine to cure your disease, them talk when you become normal human again