Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Bossaso: Explosion kills civilian wounds others

Emperor   

^Theiry brother I am not against the President of Puntland, neither do I blame him for the latest event, it would be silly of me to do such thing. I know its beyond his control and that not even the most powerful nations could avoid such suicidal attacks. However, the President left the country for his usual holidays immediately after releasing the statement, he couldn't suspend, delay or cancel his flight for a day or two for this immense tragedy, to take necessary steps and perhaps delegate or lead the investigation. This is a measure of Adde's level of concern as it regards to this case or Puntland's security in General. Furthermore, you need to bear in mind, security has exponentially deteriorated under his leadership in that part of the world.

As for yarkan Afrikaown labaxay, adeer you have not control over who I have concern for or not, don't bring you cold-blooded, clanish and hateful comment... it seems your hate for some people, specially those who hail from Puntland has made you blind, if you don't have sympathy for the families of the victims or those died or injured in Bosaso, keep your hate to yourself. Unlike you, it pains me to see innocent deaths in Hargeisa as much as it pains me to see them in Bosaaso, and I have every right to feel sympathy or forward my condolonces to the families of the dead and those injured in Hargeisa, so who are you to tell me I can't. Hate-kaaga meelahaa lamar, mardanbena hanala qabsan.

DQ, you right, kani wuxu laqabsado ama kuhadal barto ayuu doonayaa, all he's looking for is an opportunity to create pointless qualm and senselessly turn this into PL vs SL. Adeer grow up, meeshaan waa lagaa shisheeyaa waana lagaa sokeeyaa, keep your mouth shut for you have nothing better to say.

NASSIR   

I was shocked but I am sure now it's obvious to many nationalist-garbed forumers that the threat of suicide bombers is real and present.

May Allah bless the innocent dead.