Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Muse Suudi Yalahaw rejects Africa AIDS troops

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Duke_Valantino:

I just got inside information.... ...the warlords dont really have the ability to bring order to Xamar.

Ok Mr.Insider...why dont they all be sacked then since they have no influence and cant do anything about the situation in the ground.

Am sure their post could be filled by others who are reliable and can do something... smile.gif

Abwaan   

I just got inside information.... ...the warlords dont really have the ability to bring order to Xamar.

LOL....is there an inside information in Somali Politics? I don't think so. Unless my brother is a warlord in the making who is making technicals in some garages and hoping to order malitias to be an obstacle.

Unless my brother is a warlord in the making who is making technicals in some garages and hoping to order malitias to be an obstacle.

That sounds great, but what do you mean :D

As for Juma, bro if they[minister] dont do their job they will all be sacked.

NASSIR   

Looking the pictures, I thought these were real African troops before i read the little description at the bottom . smile.gif

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by CAAMIR:

Looking the pictures, I thought these were real African troops before i read the little description at the bottom .
smile.gif

Hey blond boy..! They are real African troops..unless you are suggesting Somalia is in the middle of Belgravia....

36_20_1.gif

Duke

Contrary to what you said my friend, the fact is, Col. Yey knows he is in a big delima. The rejection by the International Community of any plans to resettle the government in any city other than Mogadishu, was a real backbreaker for the ailing warlord. He knows very much that he is an outsider in Mogadishu, and will be at the mercy of its powerful warlords, and that is where he needs the foriegn troops desperately for his own protection.

Mr. Yalahaw and fella Warlords are flexing their muscles, they are in no position to take orders. :D

Contrary to what you said my friend, the fact is, Col. Yey knows he is in a big delima.

Suldanks the parliament has agreed that Mogadishu status as the capital of Somalia is non negotiable. Mogadishu is so lawless everyone who does not posses a couple of technicals can be considered an outsider.

The Somali president should not be at the mercy of anyone least of all warlords. Somalia needs a new start. The nonsense of the last 14 years cannot be allowed to continue. The dilemma for the former warlords and strong men of Mogadishu and elsewhere is they now hold public office. In which they will be held accountable. The days when they were free are over. The President is an old warrior he knows that a government without the ability to defend its citizens is not one at all.

Jumatatu   

The Somali president should not be at the mercy of anyone least of all warlords.

Hello...! then why are they in the cabinet..if not to appease them..?

:D

Suudi’s argument is nonsensical. The underling reality on the ground in regard to the militia disarmament efforts need a neutral party to whom all the weaponry can be entrusted. This point was correctly articulated by the president C.Y. when he said on the BBC Somali service on the last Eid occasion that no armed Somali sectarian faction is willing to hand their weapons over to other Somalis and that his government can not be a guest to an armed militia.

Suudi is filling the airwaves with throw ups. The most laughable one is his guarantee that his ministership can secure the peace in Mogadishu once the government moves in. Forget the last 15 years he had a chance to stop the killing, the rape, the hostage taking, the illicit milking of the poor and the unarmed and all other unspeakable crimes that a psychologically dented mind can think of. Forget all these. Why he simply can not flex his muscles, if he has any, and rescue Mogadishu International Airport from the mafia that has been occupying it for more than 10 years?

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Muse is counting on these guys...that is why he does not need foreign troops ..I think...

I fail to meet the hopes you have for mr. yalaxoooow to make peace in mugadishu where he can't secure his village in madiina. cumar finish was the one who score one goal ground by kicking yalaxoow. smile.gif

by the way can he assure the safety, of his people i don't think so. :D one more thing ( nafsadaada been ha usheegin sawiradadan yay kusirin) yalaxoow had 14 years of chance he couldn't take advantage of that. no one is going to listen. one more think xuseen caydiid was the one who had the same strong idea with yalaxoow.

and today he voted for. icon_razz.gif

baq baq badanaaaaaaaaaa

Jumatatu   

^^^And you are adamant the African trooops will bring security to Mogadishu without the consent of Al-xaaj and co. .Think again sxb...!