Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Interview with Nur

Nur   

S.O.S

Right after the collapse of the Caliphate in Turkey back in 1924, India was a hotbed of all streams of Islamic thought, great schools and Madarasas were producing very knowldegeable Ulima, at the same time there were movemenmts like the Qadyaniya( Ahamadia) and the Quraaniyoun who did away with Sunnah all together, it was in that environment that Mawdudi and Nadwi schools of thoughts of islamic revivalism was born, their writings have the aroma of defenders of an embattled faith, from that distance time, Islam is on the rise, and the mainstream Ahlul Sunnah wal Jamaacah are gaining grounds in hearts and minds, majority of converts and born again Muslims are chosing Quran and Sunnah as their faith.

Nur

Originally posted by Nur:

Sharmarjke bro

why did you stop...........Kaanuu qaliilan minal leili maa yahjacuun, wa bil asxaari hum YASTUGHFIRUUN, wa fii amwaalihim xaqun lis saa'ili wal maxruum, wafil ardi aayaatun lil muuqiniin wa fii anfusikum......... A falaa Tubsiruuuuuuuuun?

A Job for eNuri Opticians

JZK

Nur

Salaam,

Sh.Nurow maalintii salaadii jimcaha ayaa iga so gaadhay inaan dhameeyo .... referin to your question, which was why you stopped?,shaqana waa layga doonaayay inaan dhameeyo before I go for Salah in Jimcah, imagine how time pressed you can be in this cirmustance, so as Sh.Abdulxamiid Kishk(Allah bless his soul) once said while preaching jimca khudbah:

عقارب٠الساعه تتقاربني مقاربة٠ساخنه

in my local time this is another jimacah,and at the same time so I need go now but before that I got you a question:

When you starting a normal dacwah - the traditional way of Khudbah and Muxaadarro? and have you done any voice cassette recordings, did you wrote any booklets or books,apart the SOL postings.

gotta go another time inshaAllah!

S.O.S   

a/c,

Brother Nur,

You absolutely correct in that assessment, but I was more referring to overall crises in the muslim world during their time. For example the fall of the Ottoman Empire were also accompanied by the European colonialism, occupation of Muslim lands/minds and the dangerous influx of alien ideas and philosophies. Though the Qadyani and to lesser degree the Quraniyouni movements were doing some serious damage on the sub-continent, the reactionary force on whose back Mawdudi and Nadwi have risen to the challenge, had benefited the Muslim world directly and continue to do so today.

w/s