Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Breaking News ...New PM...Breaking News..!

Juje   

The new Prime Minister to be announced tomorrow would be Cumar Cabdirashid Cali , Insha Allah.

It has just been confirmed to me that he has been accorded security and a new place of residence.

Thus I can safely say that he will be the next new PM.

Congrats to the new PM!! Kudos to you ya juje, but better not disappoint us with this news.. :D

Now can we see the man's picture, anyone? We have to see the new PM and hear him say HiyA

Paragon   

^He sounds serious! Security and a new place of residence are no joke! Remember how the security bodyguards came to Sharif's side when he was confirmed as President? smile.gif

Somali politicians will never cease to disappoint us. very poor choice, The guy has never lived in Somalia for the last 40yrs. He could not find another Wadaad?

Che, there are no Joe Biden(s) in Somalia, if you are looking for that kind of qualifications. Work with what you have or can get.

Honestly, I dont know much about this guy(ina Sharmarke) I have heard his being about year or so ago for reason that is not related to politics. Of course he is here because he fits the 4.5, he can appease the PL and Faroole, and he is a new blood to Somali politics. Bringing a new generation of Somali politician who are also have their hand clean of the bloodshed..