Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

Al-Shabab boycotts the Asmara conference

1. Barlamaanka xorta ah (Dastuur gaalo): Waa garabka mucaaradka ah ee baarlamanka Empgathi, waxay ku doodayaan in la jabiyey jaartarka, iyagaa wax ka doortay C/yuusuf, misana ansixiyey C/geedi
  2. Bulshada Rayidka (Gacmo Gaalo): waa ururo fuliya adeegyada iyo ujeedooyinka gaalada, oo rumeysan in diinta Islaamka laga fogeeyo Nolosha oo idil, bulshaduna ka xorowdo cibaadada Ilaahay.
Qurba jooga: Waa soomaali badanaa degan dhulka gaalada, Caqiido ahaanna kala fog, waxaa ka mid ah shaqsiyaad ku caanbaxay difaaca dimuqraadiyadda iyo dhaqamada reer galbeedka.
Qayb ka mid ah Golihii Maxaakiimta Islaamiga ah: qaybtaasoo ku qanacsan in la xulafeysto cilmaaniyiinta, qowmiyiinta IWM, waxay arkaan in xal lagu gaari karo wada xaajood iyo in laysla fariisto miiska wadahadalka.

Waxee la jabeen, oo kalsooni dhameystiran dadweynaha ugu heli waayeen, oo Xabashadda u sahashay dalka inay wada qabsadaan waa taas camal. Fudeed, deg deg iyo siyaasad la'aan.

Hebel ayaa gaal, hebel ayaa diinlaawe ah, hebel ayaa dhul gaal degan, hebel ma tukado, hebel Muslim toosan ma'aha. Waxaas ayee la jabeen. Ma qaraxyadda iyo dilalka masaakiinta Soomaaliyeed aan waxba galabsan in wax lagu keenaayo moodeen in saas kaliya Xabashi loogu saaraayo dalkeena?

Teeda kalena maxaa ugu wacan in Afcarabi lagu soo qoro baaqa? Qasab miyaa in Afcarabi lagu soo qoro? Yaab.

^^^The only place the master planners of the movement can temporarily hide is in Hargeisa. So, why you are keeping them there?

Facial duality is akin to hypocrisy. :confused:

me   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

ICU nimankaas uun baa jebiyay oo ay ka dhaqaaqi kari wayday ,,,,,,,,,, haddana maxay rabaan ??

Destroy every state and create an ummah, these guys don't care about Somalia or the Somali's. They want to bring down, burn and destroy everything thats not their way untill they get their way. These guys are working on 100 year plans, they are not expecting immediate results, they are gambeling on the long run and so far if you ask me they are winning.

RedSea   

Beenaale.

MMA believed it. I posted that topic yesterday it was in different context, Nayruus twisted his way. Sad.

Al-Shabaab Oo Qaadacay Shirka ASMARA

Muqdisho, Somalia (Calanka.com) 23-Augosto-2007

Kooxda Al-Shabaab ee ka tirsanaa Midowgii Maxkamadihii Islaamka ayaa bayaan ey soo saareen waxa ey ku qaadeceen ama diideen ka qeybgalka shirweyne ey soo abaabuleen golihii Maxkamadaha Islaamka iyo qolada la baxday Barlamaanka xorta ah kaasoo ey ku dhawaaqeen in uu ka furmi doono 01/09/07 magaalada Asmara ee dalka Eritrea halkaaso ey ku sugan yihiin inta badan labadan kooxood.

Bayaankan ayaa xarakaadka Al-shabaab ku sheegeen in shirkan uu yahay mid ey isugu imaanayaan kooxo cilmaaniyiin ah (gaalo raac) iyo islaamiyiin qunyar socod ah kuwaasoo doonaya in ey la qaraabtaan ama la shaqeystaan gaalada, waa sida ey hadalka u dhigeene.

Al-shabaab ayaa ku eedeeyay kooxda islaamiyiinta ah ee ku sugan Asmara (Eritrea) ee shirkan iclaamiyay uuna horkacayo gudoomiyihii gudiga fulinta Maxkamadahii Islaamka Sheekh Shariif Sheekh Axmed in ey yihiin kuwa ka saaray talada gacantii aaminka aheyd islamarkaana ku casuumay shirka cilmaaniyiin diinlaawayaal ah, gaalo raac, daneystayaal iyo haween lasoo qalday.

As for their plan and vision, one laughs at such statements. They threatened the NRC and could do nothing more than this. ;)

RedSea   

The xabashis are in Xamar. What is there to talk about?

The xabashis shouldn't be involved in Somali affairs. If this was TFG vs. ICU round table talk, it would'v under taken long ago. But while the EThiopian troops are commiting crimes against the civilians in Xamar, there is nothing to talk about but to do everything to evict them from the country. Enemies hello.

^^ The habasho is involved in and running all somali affairs from Ras Asayr to Ras Camboni, the whole republic is under habasha influence and occupation, so I dont understand why you seem in favour of or turn blind eye to those sub-human habasha colonels giving orders to your SL president and to PL president instead you talk amxaarka koonfurta jooga. like amxaaro is only in the south.

Re. These so-called Al Shababs are confused souls and seem not to have learned from the lessons of the history. With an attitude like that they wont gain anything rather they helping the enemy BIG time.

RedSea   

So what exactly is your point?

Let me correct you for a second. Somaliland and Pland aren't under occupation however they are being influenced politically by the regime in Addis.

The situation in Southern somalia is much different. It is in a point where people's lives are in danger. They are actually killing innocent people and raping women in broad day light.

You could make a case that we don't pay enough attention to Somali Galbeed who are also experiencing the Ethiopian oppression.

That is all true. However when someone usually makes such comments that you have made, it sort of tells me that you are making an excuse to such oppression in Southern which is not being experienced in Somaliland or Pland.

The Al shabaabs are not confused. They are resisting the evil plans and invasion of EThiopia. They don't get paid to do this. What they are doing is defending their rightfully owned land from external enemies and their internal stooges. Those who make case for Abysinian invasion are to me confused.

Certaintly if Somalia was in the form of human being, she would have rewarded the Al shabaab youth for their bravery of defending her or at least doing their best to hault the evil plan of Abysinia.

RedSea   

Haa inader. I am back and I am back in school already.

Well you know I don't have much of a live. Basically school>work, home-work...then SOL>that is it. It's sad but it's true. :D

RedSea   

North's pics were okay. See mind and you'll be the judge of it all. Still working on how to make them look professional. I am puting together little segment. lol