Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Reer Sanaag welcome Garaad Jamac Garaad Ali Garaad Jaamac

Paragon   

2303.jpg

See all the pictures in here.

I am thinking, this Garaad portrays an aura of greatness. The man's presence, I heard, is powerfully uniting- so I was going to ask, are we witnessing the emergence of an iconic Garaad for the, primarilly, the inhabihants Sool and Sanaag? Hmmm...many people I have spoken to say the King possesses great qualities such those 'Maxamed Cali Shire' had, as concerns reer Sanaag.

What is your take on this?

I don't know the man, and unfortunately I didn't get to meet him during his little excursion to boston, but the idea of kaabi Qabiil is an outdated one. Hopefully he bring unity and peace to his people.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

I don't know the man, and unfortunately I didn't get to meet him during his little excursion to boston, but the idea of kaabi Qabiil is an outdated one. Hopefully he bring unity and peace to his people.

Che- indeed. We can only hope that we becomes a great leader who unites his people. Such leadership has been missing for a long time and ushering it in now would be a great step forward.

SOO MAAL   

Garaad Jaamac waa nin da'yar oo dhaniyara, waxaana nin dhul badan maray oo qurbaha in badan ku noola

waxuu aaminsanhay nabada iany tahay waxa ugu muhiinsan, midnimada iyo wada noolasha dadka soomaaliyeed uu yahay wax aan sinaba looga maarmeen

Garaad waxuu dadka u sheegay, in oo siyaasada aanu waxba ku darsaneen,waxaanu u arkaa maamulada siada somaliland iyo puntland wax ku dhisan siyaasad qabiil

Waxa uu ku duceeyey Illahayna ka baryey inuu somalia nabad, xasilooni, hurumar, midnimo, iyo hogaan fiincan Illahay u sameeyo

Waxuu dadku kula taliyey inay ka shaqeeyaan waxa umada faa'ido ula sida schools, hospitals

Wauu dhamaan hogaamiyaasha dhaqanka/issimada soomaaliyeed sida Garaadada, boqorada, suldaanada, iimanada, malaagyada, iyo iwm ku martiqaaday Magaalada Laascaanood 2007, si ee uga tashadaan sidey iskaga kaashaan lahaayeen ka shaqeenta nabada, midnimada, ku dhaqanka shareecada, waxa bulshada wa tara iwm

Garaad waxuu ila muuqda inuu yahay shakhsiyad ey ka muuqatu diin, wadanimada, iyo karti