Sign in to follow this  
Somali_Friend

Djibuti, Ethiopia and Somalia Today

^^^

'Somali friend' why complain much after you guys gave out Asab???

Your hate of Djabouti is coz Djabouti refused to accept your dodgy form of payment and not payin i arrears is ur characteristic that Dj does not entertain.

You see Djabouti is not like Somaliand or Puntland that require some kind of security from a self declared regional 'Bouncer'as it is a soveregn state.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Have you actually ever lived in da South? [/QB]

God forbid noo...waa maxay habaarka intaa leeg saaxiib.

me   

Somaliweyn all the way smile.gif and little dismembered Xabashi's.

We have had our lesson, now its time for yours dear Xabashi's ;)

Djabouti is a Somali sister nation for now and soon Djabouti will join Greater Somalia.

Che Guevara don't fall for these xabashi's always trying to start BS in Somali forums.

Originally posted by me:

Somaliweyn all the way
smile.gif
and little dismembered Xabashi's.

We have had our lesson, now its time for yours dear Xabashi's
;)

Djabouti is a Somali sister nation for now and soon Djabouti will join Greater Somalia.

Che Guevara don't fall for these xabashi's always trying to start BS in Somali forums.

Me, when did you come to live. there are no such Somaliaweyn words anymore. that dream had been colapsed for the past fivety years. every somali is stays his/her home and are doing well except USC/ICU who is trying to occupy other than their lands in the name of Somaliweyn. I don't know what USC/ICU was thinking when they were paying homes for pennies thus traded Mogadishu for Somaliweyn! or thought about that there will be a time that they are going to pay a higher price for that act.! Today is the day, when we Somalians except USC/ICU are going to be united against the land grasps in the name of of Somaliweyn, and support every community, city, or state of Somalia to reach to self-determination

me,

You seem to be colliding head on with present reality. The somali ethiopian now has better chances in taking over Addis Ababa than Mugadishu. You only need to visit Addis Ababa to find out the degree of participation of the somali in politics and very importantly in commerce.

He is no more looked at as foreigner as it used to be before. There is no reason for him to be a rebel the old way, he is part of the system.

It was also the northerners in somalia that mainly led and promoted greater somalia, and it now seems the northerners are also busy setting up governments for their areas just like the somali ethiopian.

You will have to wait a long time for there to be the old way. You must be of the old school who thinks its easier to change the whole map of east africa than it is to change the the countries as they are. If you can change Djibuti, Ethiopia and Kenya and are not any risk to the somali as people, thats the best objective to have and also attainable mostly without bloodshed.

The somali in kenya is also making moves in Nairobi. That has proven so far to be easier and more profitable in terms of peace and stability and also to guarantee that the two countries will have peace, rather than the Mugadishu route.