Press Release: Somaliland Foriegn Affairs Office

These people don't understand what nation is!, they think
clan can be a nation

Somalia ( the sovereign NATION ]
consists of Somali CLANS
.. i.e ... the 4.5 formula is applied

icon_razz.gif

Speaking of sovereignty, according to the good old dictionary, it says:

1. Self-governing; independent: a sovereign state.

2. A territory existing as an independent state.

now, can you apply that to Somalia? certainly Somaliland is self-governing, functioning as an independent state, hence sovereign state. :cool:

Qudhac   

Its so funny because the anti-somaliland cohorted loose arguments always is self defeating and the funniest one is the clan argument they wheel out, which attempts to potray somaliland as entitiy with tribal foundation but to simply blow this baseless argument off the water you just say whats the 4.5 thing that your whole warlord turn government is built on its 100% qabiil.

then they say but one qabiil is majority and therefore owns somaliland.. well in that case the a certain qabiil living in muqdisho is majority in numbers money and political power in somalia and therefore owns somalia (watch people come running steaming with anger). :D

Horn

friend it is clear you are not aware of the direction the political wind is blowing and you simply showing everyone this with your silly childish insults withough any reall political debate.

what i was telling you was that the little gimmic that somali warlords tried to fool the world with ( *** woqooyi gimmick) failled to fool anyone and it died in its tracks and since then they were forced accept that somaliland was and still is outside the perimeters of embaghati new government. Therefore the only solution left to them to make a government and have official talks with somaliland, but if you cannot diggest this new reallity then i suggest you keep up you silly insults and still remind anyone who cares to listen that we are represented there.

OG_Girl   

certainly Somaliland is self-governing, functioning as an independent state, hence sovereign state. :cool:

ONLY in your dream inabti... YOU should thank Allah there is NO dream police icon_razz.gif

Salam

Xarago   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

ONLY in your dream inabti... YOU should thank Allah there is NO dream police

Gabadha-Og it is not a dream my dear. It is a fact that Somaliland beyond expectation and through many hurdles has managed to create governing authority that has witnessed three presidents since its creation 14 years and has witnessed changes of administration democratically during its time. That is a fact and not abstract.

Now if you are going to deny these or come back with a mere question of that it lacks International recognition, please not when we established our governing authority we did so with in mind to have a Nation of a constitutions the safegurads and serves the interest of its citizen, international recognition was secondry and it will come in the time appointed by Allah SWT . In the mean time we do not wait for your approval as it is worthless and irrelevant.

If you are going to criticise something have factual arguments which is debatable and not relent to cheap shots that undermines your point ( if ever there was any).

OG_Girl

Isn't this a classical: Isla-yaab, isla-diid!! I am astonished by your shear ignorancy or lack of knowledge which ever way it is... but you think otherwise too. :D

I've seen some people who to some extent I assumed they either deliberately miss-use certain words or they just lack its understanding at all. In fact, there are lots of words SOL users do not know the meaning of. Lets just say that the word "sovereignty" is in that list of abused words too. :D

Nevertheless, me or you or we, can do nothing about certain subjects, it is sometimes better to leave somethings in the hands of Allah, surely he is all knowing and all mighty.