Qudhac

THE SHAME OF SOMALIS

Qudhac   

Ayaan Xirsi who has been on hate filled crusade agains Islam has gone another step further recently, she has started campaining for the closure of mosques in Holland in the dutch parliament she was the only one who has become been pushing this isue, even the rightwing dutch parliament members have not been as zealous as her in her crusade against anything to do with Islam,

recently she was told my the parliament to stop this as she has become obssesed with this one issue.

http://www.somaliweyn.org/pages/news/Abril04/24abr10.htm

Ayaan.jpg

:mad:

LuCkY   

SubxanaLLaah :eek: , May She FaiL In Her Pathetic Attempts.

BaLaayo Kuu Aragtahay Dhee...ALL those that Work For Satan HaLaag aa sugaayo.

Qudhac   

lucky

pathetic indeed may she fail, insha allah

p.s.... shouldnt the damsel in distress move away from the air vent by now, ;)

Rokko   

Qudhac, that is one sick creature. She is a shame to the Somalis na'mean? lol

My uncle was telling me, her father, a famous poet and one of the most religious people you could find, Xaaji Xirsi Magan who was part of the SSDF rebel group disowned her and said his daughter suffers from depression and other mental diseases. Of course she denied being sick na'mean. lol

Last time I heard flocks of elders were going to her father's house to take part in the "tacsi" for her na'mean. To her family, she is dead. lol

Intel   

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

Last time I heard flocks of elders were going to her father's house to take part in the "tacsi" for her na'mean. To her family, she is dead. lol

loool

I am utterly ashamed to say she is my ina abti :mad:

Khadafi   

وَٱلْعَصْرِ ١ إِنَّ ٱلْإِنسَـٰنَ لَفِى خُسْرٍ ٢ إِلَّا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ وَعَمِلُوا۟ ٱلصَّـٰلِحَـٰتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا۟ بِٱلْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا۟ بِٱلصَّبْرِ ٣

In Jowharatal Nufus someone asked Shaykh Uweys Dheere al baraawi qadasallahi sirrahu when woke one day his xerta at the sunset  and said have you seen what I have seen?  They said no, he said, a day passed and a new day have begun, some us have lost and some of us has won. 

He then recited this surah above that the students knew by heart since children to give them a deeper insight that your not safe untill your last breath.  Ayaan Xirsi Alle ha soo hanuuniyo,  Indeed we are the poor and God is the sublime.