Sign in to follow this  
DigibAc

Xasuuqa Soomaalida

DigibAc   

The people of Somalia are facing genocide against them led and carried out by the Ethiopian government and supported by the criminal TFG.

Today you have a so-called government in Somalia (that was supposedly created to bring peace and reconciliation to Somalia) that is seeking to systematically dissolve the whole idea of Soomaalinimo.

Sadly there are people that support this TFG government for clannish reasons or for their personal interest. After looking at the history and current actions of the TFG I don't understand how anyone that has the smallest bit of humanity in their heart could support the TFG.

Eebo tan naga saar.

DigibAc   

Dear Bacteria.

When you have uninteligent,selfish and heartless leaders; you are bound to have such cases.

The TFG is not a legitimate govt in the eyes of Somalis, its a govt created by Warlords(Who were kicked out by somalis) led by Warlords

and meant to serve the personal interest of warlords.

As you know Warlords,were the cause of all fitnah in Somalia,they were kicked out and defeated,only to re-emerge with the help of American Taxpayers dollars & Ethiopian troops. Inshallah,just as the Somali people chased warlords away,these new breed of Warlords will be chased as well.

Ebyan   

Everyone looks out for their own self-interest. It's in my interest to support the TFG, just like it was in your interest to support the ICU. Lucky for me, the TFG not only exists, but it's stronger than ever and it has the support of most Somalis. Yeah, a few Somalis are in opposition to the government, but there isn't any government that's received 100% backing from the people it represents. Keep crying "genocide" and let's see if the world pays attention .

Jaylaani   

Violet,

Are you telling the pictures of Somalis who were more likely killed in the hands of Xabashi didn't move you?

Ma sidaasaa loo kala tagay? Simaxaana ALLAH

At least you're being honest.

Ebyan   

Jaylaani;

I didn't say that. I don't agree with those who try to say that there's a genocide going on in Mogadishu.

P.s.- I didn't view any of the pictures.

Jaylaani   

Violet,

You should view the pictures and than answer. Your perspective would change walaal.

Xabashis wanna establish lasting power in Somalia so they don’t have worry about attacks from the longest border they have with another country, which happen to be Muslim nation in Somalia..

It doesn't matter how you look at it, this is a religion war and their actions shouldn’t be tolerated by any Somali person..

They should assist the TFG to bring Somalis together. War wasn’t what Somalis need it,.

P.S. Yes there is genocide against all Somalis by Axmaaro inside of Mogadishu. When they finish with Xamar, other cities will be next including Garaawe.

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

P.S. Yes there is genocide against all Somalis by Axmaaro inside of Mogadishu. When they finish with Xamar, other cities will be next including Garaawe. [/QB]

Come on now, do you seriously believe that? Ethiopia had 16 years to take advantage of the situation in Somalia, why would they want to destroy the country and its citizens now that it has a government? :confused: These conspiracy theories are getting increasingly ridiculous..Do you honestly believe that it's Ethiopias intention to ethnically cleanse Somalia of all its citizens and later replace them with their own?

I haven't viewed the pics and I don't plan on viewing them anytime soon. If the people in the pics are innocent civilians I pray for them and hope they get all the help they need, but if they were apart of the 'insurgency' or supported/helped the 'insurgents' in anyway I feel no sympathy for them.