Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Somalia's problem; Dishonesty.

SOO MAAL   

Dear Brother Qumane

I believe my name is an excellent reflection of my opinnions, Of course a sessionist will not see the merits of my views.

what about other tribes who live now in Caynabo, Ceel Afwayn, Garadag, Ceerigaabo and othore distric which are in Sool and Sanaag reagon

what about other tribes who live now in Buuhoodle and other districts which is in togdheer region

If People of Hergeysa-Burco-Barbara donot share their political destiny and there is no need for wars and conflicts, I think both camps need to sit on negotiations table and solve matters peacefully, and that requires that both camps come with reasoning and understanding and ready for concessions. A new borderline that is fair to both sides should solve the problem

Because Punta land Chose Tribal borders not international borders what about ***** people in Etophia.

Brother honestly, we know Somaliland is only advocated by one clan and that’s true with puntland. The imaginery boreline between people of garowe and laascaanood is a history, not anymore an international border, and it was drawn by European colonialists in 1884 and ceased to exist in 1960, it was unjust bore line and there no need to revisit as people of both sides are against.

The only thing I can say about the western somalia regoin that is occupiad by ethoipia is is aggression and unjust occupation of somali territory by african colonial

RedSea   

First of all Salamu calaykum,

You could probably sense the difficulty that is ahead of me in responding to what you have scripted. Since everything you said is not worth quoting, let me just respond to your most arogant comment, which you said " I was against OUr prophet" (scw). Those kind of comments are dangerous and they are some thing you should never play around with. If you believe in our Prophet scw, then should follow and practice what he preached to you through his tradition or hadith. You should never and never say to someone who saying and reciting that there is no god worthy of Worship except Allah; a believer and a Muslim that he/she doesn't believe what the Prophet scw said.That is a great example of your mentallity and your shadow claims that you love all Somalis and you are for Somaliweyne. While you wish that the people, the Somali people of Somaliland disappear off the phase of the earth.You personally do not know me and I probably go to the Masjid and love my Somali brothers more than you do, except I am honest and you are not.

Secondly, since when did I say that Somaliland wanted a bloodshed, I said it's indeed Puntland who is waging war and would bring destruction to the people of Eastern Somaliland. If Somaliland wanted a bloodshed then only Allah,the powerful one would have denied them that not two futureless teenagers that claim to be Dervishes.

In addition, Soomal, I am not suffering any clan sickness but may be you are since you are talking about it so much. I recently got to know what my actual tribe name is and I still don't know much about them. However, I don't like to see the people of your kind who bad mouth someone who is on the right track. If you would like to say something to critize someone, why don't you crictize your war lord president, the war lords in Moqdisho and elsewhere.

Moreover, where is this Somaliweyne you are boosting about,because I really don't like someone who makes false claims. Get up and go bring the Somali people together and then may be we can take you as an example and stop the utter nonsense that you are spiting from your living room.

If you are rightous Muslim why don't you encourage someone who is enjoying peace and postperity. It doesn't matter how many separate countries somalia divides into, the important thing is that they are at peace. I am sorry if you can't see that. You seem to be having problems giving Somaliland any credit for what they have accomplished and rather know how to be negative. Anyone and everyone who brings a peace to Somali village should be respected and I am sorry if you can't see that,because only someone who believes and wants something good for somali people would have seen that. Come out of the darkness and reveal your true identity, becasue Allah knows what you are. After all, you are taking hadith as an example and calling me someone who doesnt' beleive the word of the Prophet scw. At same time praising Siyad Barre, so I want you to hear me loud and clear, Siyad Barrre was a kafir, because he said the Quran was wrong which equeals that Allah was wrong. Anyone who believes in Siyad Barre is also with him and is a Kafir too.

Soomaal, afka ayuunbaad ka nooshey, kac orodoo wax u qabo umada soomaliyeed hadi aad wax tahay. I am praising a people who have accomplished so much and I help Somaliland as much as I can. I am active, your points are baseless, and they reveal who is the clanish minded of the two of us. If Somaliland enjoys the peace that is in today, and the rest of Somalia becomes peaceful under a believing Muslim and I am not definately talking about war lord Abdullahi yusuf, then we can have open conversations. But anything before that, I just consider you someone who is sleeping from his responsiblities.

Finally, Beduine, I really don't understand what your point is, ha ila shakaysan, ciyaalka lama shakaysto anigu sxb, sidaan hore kugu shegay. Rudy, I believe that all Somali people should enjoy peace whatever they are in one country or not, so what do you believe in, how to be rude and that .50 cent fat rabber. Make sense, or go do something worth the time. Dhan xiir kaaga oo kale oo aduun war u hayn lama shakaysto isna. Yonis I don't understand what you mean, but I am assuming that you are one of those confused Somalis who have no idea about anything, arrogance is the better word that is suitable to you, go read the Quran or something or shaaha babi sxb.

Originally posted by Red sea:

Secondly, since when did I say that Somaliland wanted a bloodshed, I said it's indeed Puntland who is waging war and would bring destruction to the people of Eastern Somaliland.

The one-dimensional world of hardcore SNM supporters: Somaliland wants peace, and conversely, Puntland wants war; Somaliland is civilized, conversely, southern Somalia is full of savages; Somaliland was neglected in the past, and conversely, southern Somalia was heavily invested in, thus, why Muqdisho and Kismaayo look like Hong Kong and New York today :D

Somaliland War Minister Jamac Gaas Mucaawiye recently made threats of not only invading Laascaanood, but invading Garoowe too! Are those not words of war from the top echelons of power in Hargeisa? But no, its only Puntland that's asking for war! Boo hoo...

SXB, I have an honest question for you:

According to you, Laascaanood is a city in Somaliland. Now, Guulwade-turned-President Dahir Riyaale made history as the first Somaliland leader to visit Laascaanood a couple of years ago - but he was chased out by native militias. My question is: What does that say about Reer Laascaanood and their loyalty to the secession movement? :confused:

Don't give me some vague, hypothetical answer. I just gave you facts on the ground - so, in your answer, use facts. Thanks!

SOO MAAL   

Salaam

First, I mentioned the hadith "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." (You care so much about Somaliland, and I care so much about Somalia, meaning we should respect each other opinion)

Then you accused to a Muslim who only mentioned the words of prophet (pbuh) “And please stop acting like you actually believe and practice the hadith you mentioned, those holy words of the prophet will curse you if mentioned them without any enternal believeâ€

I think you are mentally disable, because its you who brought the believe/faith question and then saying “Those kind of comments are dangerous and they are some thing you should never play around with. If you believe in our Prophet scw, then should follow and practice what he preached to you through his tradition or hadith. You should never and never say to someone who saying and reciting that there is no god worthy of Worship except Allah; a believer and a Muslim that he/she doesn't believe what the Prophet scw said… At same time praising Siyad Barre, so I want you to hear me loud and clear, Siyad Barrre was a kafir, because he said the Quran was wrong which equeals that Allah was wrong. Anyone who believes in Siyad Barre is also with him and is a Kafir too.’’ You see it is you who saying to a Muslim a kafir, and I don’t want to question anyone’s faith or accuse him kafir because that haraam. We will Allaah this matter because it’s between creator and his creation.

While you wish that the people, the Somali people of Somaliland disappear off the phase of the earth

Astaqfuru Allah, man you sick and need some psychological therapy where did I say that?

Really, I wish all Somali people including the Somali people of Somaliland all khayr, because all Somali people are my people whether they are from Hergeysa, Bosaaaso or Mogadisho. Please stop these offensive accusations, it is very serious and insulting, I am not full of hate like you, your comments are reflecting only you, it is not anymore rational to discuss with you anything.

Since when did I say that Somaliland wanted a bloodshed, I said it's indeed Puntland who is waging war and would bring destruction to the people of Eastern Somaliland. If Somaliland wanted a bloodshed then only Allah,the powerful one would have denied them that not two futureless teenagers that claim to be Dervishes.

Listen, immature youngman Somaliland and puntland are both brotherly Somali Muslim people and stop inciting hate. Tribalism took very far, fear allaah.

As Sool native, Puntland wishes peace and prosperity for sool sanaag and cayn(infact SSC is part of Puntland). Since all you talk is about bloodshed and destruction in SSC regoins, I believe it is you who want bloodshed and destruction in SSC.

Moreover, where is this Somaliweyne you are boosting about, because I really don't like someone who makes false claims. Get up and go bring the Somali people together and then may be we can take you as an example and stop the utter nonsense that you are spiting from your living room.

I did not know, you were in Hergaysa and volunteering in elections (that’s interesting)

If you are rightous Muslim why don't you encourage someone who is enjoying peace and postperity. It doesn't matter how many separate countries somalia divides into, the important thing is that they are at peace. I am sorry if you can't see that. You seem to be having problems giving Somaliland any credit for what they have accomplished and rather know how to be negative. Anyone and everyone who brings a peace to Somali village should be respected and I am sorry if you can't see that,because only someone who believes and wants something good for somali people would have seen that.

And I am tire of your endless accusations and please stop them, like I “having problems giving Somaliland any credit†these are baseless accusations.

If you don’t know, I am very happy for Somaliland and Puntland all they accomplished; more significantly making peace was the most important achievement, waayo nabadu waa wax qaali ah.

I happy for all Somaliland accomplished and above everything is Somaliland people are my people as other Somalis they are my brothers/sisters and neighbours , but the only problem I have with Somaliland is when Somaliland claims Sool Sanaag and Cayn and forcefully tries to occupy SSC regions as part of secessionist entity called Somaliland. Because the huge majority of people of Sool sanaag and cayn are for united Somalia

At last, Red Sea, you are difficult person to have with a conversation, you offended so much, and I want to cut our conversations, because it’s getting very unhealthy.

Good luck

"Dugsi male qabyaaladu waxay dumiso mooyee"

"Dugsi male maamul qabiil waxuu dumiyu mooyee"

waa xikmad aad u qiima bandan,talow micnaheeda ma fahmay, ma uunan fahmin ee ma ka taqaanaa dameer malab sida,

RedSea   

Asalamu calaykum my dear brothers and sisters everywhere and Ramadan karim.

To my dear brother Somaal. Brother, although I have a lot of things that you have said about me that aren't necassary true, I however choose from this day forth not to respond to them to the way I have responded to them in the past.

I have decided that it's not my best interests to offend you if you felt offended. After all we are all Somalis and we should all be standing on the same side of the aisle, and not taking sides. It's time for you and I to have good and educational conversations, and stop accusing each other.

You have said a lot about me and I have had my share of blaming you and many others. I want to drop all the things that I have said about my somali brothers everywhere although I thought I just said what I thought was the right thing to say. Eventhough everything I said wasn't the right thing to say, I am sure everyone who is human makes and expresses his/her views and that includes you. There might have been things that I don't want to recall that you have said that I thought were out of line but that is not my focus at the moment.

I was just trying to defend my side of the story as well as you were also. I am calling you and other Somalis in this forum to wake up for themselves and for their country. It's Ramadan and it's not time to be accusing each other. It's time to worship Allah, the greatest and ask for his forgivness if you have done some wrong things, I have already gave up my argument and I want to give up the extreme political views, because they won't do any greater benefits for me, I am asking all the other brothers to do the same. I am not saying let us give politics but I am just saying that we can have good clean conversations and disagreements but let's not take them to the extreme. I am your fellow somali and Muslim brother as well as a close brother whom you share a land and living with. There isn't night in which I don't think about my country Somalia/Somaliland and its people. I think about how to improve them and help them.I hope Allah will someday make me able and fully capable to changing their lives. I hope you are on the same page with me brother as well as well as all Somalis everywhere. I believe there is no time for partism at this point, we all have the same problem, we should instead be focusing on how to solve them . I feel somali people have never enjoyed peace and togetherness. Somali people are lacking leadership and good politicians who are honest and willing to govern the country by the rule of Allah; the Quran and sunnah of our beloved prophet scw.I am hoping to free our Somali people in Western Somalia from the kafirs of Ethiopians. Brother Soomal, it will not get us anywhere if you accuse me and I accuse you back all day,it's waste of time and waste of breath, so put your hands together and let us make Duca for our country and people. If you think I am changing my mind about Somaliland, I am not but however, I have left the situation in somalia for Allah to decide what is good for our somali people everywhere whether they should stay seperate or together. and there is no better judge then Allah so please also leave your trust to Allah to decide for what is good for us.

I came to conclusion that it's just cylcle of accusations to accuse each other and we can't move forward, so you as well other brothers have to come together and let us have conversations and exchange of ideas to improve our land and our people. I apologize to you somaal and I don't expect an apology back from you but understanding and brotherhood between you and I especially. Everyone else who is willing to come together and work their differences out are also welcome.

Salamu calaykum and Ramadan karim

SOO MAAL   

Wasalaamu Caliakum Ramadan Mubarak to brothers/sisters

My Dear Brother Red Sea

Although, your earlier post reflected a hard line views and were unfair to your fellow Somali brothers/sisters who are Pro-Somaliweyn, particularly those who are from Sool, Sanaag, and Cayn, that persuaded me to put an end to our discussions because it became unhealthy. However, from your last post you demonstrate to me, that you have as well bright side, that you are understandable and mature, and I am looking forward an interesting, intellectual and clean discussion with you.

As somlis we are one people the most homogenous people in this world presently we share almost everything from language, religion, culture, history, etc True we Somali people should be united or at least get along well.

Exactly it Ramadan, its time to return to Allaah (certainly he will succeed the earth and everything in it). Ramadan is a sacred month wherein Almighty Allah gives humanity the opportunity to achieve endless bliss through purification and striving.

Brother good for you, that think about your country Somalia every night, Somalia going through harsh conditions, and there is “no time for partism at this pointâ€, it is time for unity. Although, The average Somali person is uneducated but innocent and peace-loving, but the real problem the Somali people in this era is leadership crisis.

who are honest and willing to govern the country by the rule of Allah; the Quran and sunnah of our beloved prophet scw.

Excellent Bro Islam is the solution, because Allaah the creator knows what is best for his creation

If you think I am changing my mind about Somaliland,

Brother, I believe the main purpose of this forum was to exchange different opinions, respect each person view, and not convince or perused any nomad to change his views. The problem we Somali people have is we don’t appreciate the difference in views, we are narrow minded people, as described it “extreme political viewsâ€

The solution is pro-Somaliweyn needs to appreciate and respect the wishes of people of Somaliland. Equally Pro-Somaliland camp needs also to appreciate and respect the wishes of people of Sool Sanaag and Cayn to stay as an integral part of United Somalia. Walaahu a’lam,

I have left the situation in somalia for Allah to decide what is good for our somali people everywhere whether they should stay seperate or together. And there is no better judge then Allah so please also leave your trust to Allah to decide for what is good for us.

Of course Allaah is just, I will trust Allaah to decide the matter, and certainly he is the one who will succeed the whole universe and everything in it.

At last, from my side as well I apologize to you, if there is anything I said offended, right we to end the cycle of accusations to accuse each other because it is really unhealthy. It is not necessarily that we agree on everything we are humans, we can have different views, but we need to respect each other.

Brotherhood and understanding between us two and other nomads who are willing to take part, will be great starting point, and inshaa alaah there will be no problem

Salaam and Ramadan Mubarak

RedSea   

Salamu Calaykum to all Muslim,

My brother Somaal, I thank you for your understanding and cooperation to end the endless cycle of accusations that we have experienced while ago. If only more people were thinking like us, maybe that would have been enough to solve the problems facing Somalis as a whole. I would like for all nomads in this political form to understand that Somaliland, Puntland, and the rest of Somali's land including northern frontier district, Western Somalia currently occupy by the kafirs of Ethiopia, are all our land. Therefore anything harmful that touches those regions are harmful to any other Somali.

So I would like for all Somalis to realize if Hargeisa is rebuilding and quickly becoming one of the delightful places in Africa and the port of Basaso is bustling with business, they should be proud of it and should not quickly search a way to accuse the success of those poeple, after all they are your people.

The point I am trying to make here exactly is that the first step to solving our problems are first make every region of former Somalia republic peaceful, then hold talks and work things from there. But while Moqdhiso is in choas and many other places in the Southern Somalia are still in the mix of problems, it's hard to accuse anyone. Let Somaliland be Somaliland and let Puntland be Puntland, then work out the problems in the south.

After that we can sit down and hold elections; free elections based on the Islmic shariica way of electing a faithful and trusted Muslim leader who can justly serve the new United Islamic state of Somalia.

Then we could clean up the mess left behind by wars, build roads and bridges, build telephone systems again, electricity, and build a strong army distrubuted from all somali tribes that all believe in one thing; the Islamic faith and the right to defend the nation from external threat only. Those are my believes and my ideas on how we can solve the problems facing the Somali people.

Allah will then be praising us and trouble will be lifted from the Somali people.It will be great to see Moqdisho become more beuatiful then ever before, Hargeisa become the north star city it meant to be and Las Anod and Buroa the stratigic place they come to be.

It will be great to see Berbera and Bosaso serve as the main ports of Northern Islamic state of Somalia, and Kismayo, Marka, and Moqdisho in the south. It will be nice to see the ancient cities of Zeilac and the historic Taleex and eyle rebuild from the rubbles once again.

Those are my imaginations my brothers and sisters that I thought I wanted to share with you, they are my dreams and hopes for Somalis everywhere. I ask all Somalis to give up the clanish mess and start realizing that the world has left us behind while we are in the mess of triblism.

We are Somalis and most importantly all Muslims. Rather than accusing each other let us make ducaa in this noble month and ask Allah to lift the hardships and problems that Somalis are facing. Those are the responsibilities of each and every Somali.

Salamu Calaykum and Ramadan Karim.