Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Bravo Fighthers!

Peacenow   

I want to salute the brave fighters on the ground in Xamar for defeating the Ethiopians in this battle. Well done and good job.

Tahliil   

I second that note...But if the rate of the dyin ethio army continues this steep , I think we the New Darwishes are goin to run out of soldiers to shoot at, I suggest and hope more Amxaro soldiers and soon...

Pi   

LOL@ Darwiishes. I knew the ICU was fond of material bililiqo, but are they fond of historical bililiqo too? War magaca dad baa lahaa ee come up with something of your own. Suggestions: Xaa Cunaayaal, Dameeroow, iwm.

Xargaga   

War magaca dad baa lahaa ee come up with something of your own

Dadku waa kuwee sxb. :D koley dabaqoodhi iyo gaala raac maiyahaiyn?

Pi   

The Daraawiish were predominantly one tribe, to the 90th percentile. The sub-clan that inhabits most of SOOL and parts of Sanaag. Of course, there were ppl of other clans and subclans in it, but they were a negligible minority. Sheekh Bashiir from Somaliand. Abshir from Mudug, and many others.

By the way, the sons of the Daraawiish are actually in Muqdishu trying to liberate it from the anarchists. Everyone's aware of the recruitments from SOOL and elsewere. ;)

Xargaga   

By the way, the sons of the Daraawiish are actually in Muqdishu trying to liberate it from the anarchists. Everyone's aware of the recruitments from SOOL and elsewere.

So you wana tale me Darawiishtii gaalada ladagaalami jirtay has turned their guns on fellow somalis and muslim oo maanta gaalay kagarab dagaalamayaan?. mise dadkaa aad tidhi 90% daraawiish aiy ahayeen aad hosta ugudhigaysaa sxb :D bal warkaaga cadee?

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Pi:

The Daraawiish were predominantly one tribe, to the 90th percentile. The sub-clan that inhabits most of SOOL and parts of Sanaag. Of course, there were ppl of other clans and subclans in it, but they were a negligible minority. Sheekh Bashiir from Somaliand. Abshir from Mudug, and many others.

By the way, the sons of the Daraawiish are actually in Muqdishu trying to liberate it from the anarchists. Everyone's aware of the recruitments from SOOL and elsewere.
;)

lol

i remember the previous sol threads and those who defended the darwish are today supporters of occupation :D

you cannot be serious maaaaaan

Tahliil   

The word comes to somalia via Sudan and the Mahdi. Darvishes are in a sense freedom fighters and thus applies to all resistnace movements...including the great Somali heroes of the 1920 and 40s...and 07

lets not be simpletons please. Those moryaans, tuugo, waahabis, tribalist and dawladdiid are not "Muslims" or "Somalis" but moryaans, tuugo, wahaabis, tribalist and dowladdiid. I think the sayid himself would lead this effort to clean our capital if he was alive.

LoooooL. Now they want to copyright a terminology. Caqli xumo inleen waa udhalasho?

Darwish dadbaa leh miyaa? :D:D

Edit:

I think the sayid himself would lead this effort to clean our capital if he was

Inalilaaaah..The great Sayyid Maxamad Cabdulle Xassan????????? :mad: :mad:

North

Exactly what i was thinkinkg. i remember when the pro-puntlanda/federalism propaganda machine here used to rave about the sayid and his dervishes as the greatest freedom fighters AGAINST occuptation of Somali lands and now they are welcoming filthy amxaari's and ugandan's to occupy their homes.

how ****** can these people get.

Kuwaan la magacbaxday mucaawamad/shabaab and what not oo hadana Darwiish isku yeerya waa dee arintii sheekada Dameer fardho la daaqay oo isku mooday faras camal lol :D