Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Arsenal will beat Barca...my prediction for May 17 final..

As an Arsenal fan I belive my team will clinch the Champions league cup on the 17 May in Paris..

thierry-henry.jpgronaldinho%2018.jpg

It has been a terrible year for the Gunners domesticly but we have played well in the Champions league breaking all types of record having not conceded a goal in 10 Games...

Here goes, fingers crossed, Arsenal will beat Barca [Hope].. 2.1 or 2.0 to the Arsenal..

nuune   

Wclme to Sports section Duke, lets just say u want ur home team to win,

which is not bad smile.gif

I heard a rumour Wenger will employ revolutionary new "attackig from inside own half" tactic. You heard it right, no players in the offensive half giving new meaning to the term ten men behind the ball. The Gunners coach believes they'll even outscore high flying Barca.

Nuune, in this I am 100% biased towards my beloved Gunners.

Considerin that we have never been to the final stage before.

Also taken into account the season we just had our worst since Wenger took over. Makes me come to the conclusion that Arsenal need this and I think the style of Barca will suit the way we play. They come out and play intricate stuff but who can counter attack like the Arsenal?

Its wonderful for the game to have Barcelona Vs Arsenal, neutrals should love a game and with Henry and Goofey[Ronaldhino] around it promises to be a footballing specticle...

This is the player in my humble opinion who will make all the difference between the two teams, Cesc Fabregas...

fabregas_cesc_afc_profile_2005.jpg

I think it will be one of the best games ever, simply because deep down I feel that we will win that game and I have never felt before a match whether it was going to be won or lost.

N.O.R.F   

^^Same here saxib, i actually think Arsenal can pull it off. But you guys take the buscuit when you win things, so i will be rooting gor Goofy and co!

Viking   

My head says Barca but my heart says Gooners! This Barca team is even better than Cruyff's dream-team of the early 90's with Stoichkov, Romario, Laudrup, Guardiola, Koeman etc.

Oz   

honestly i don't see Arsenal winning this GAME. am not biased here but the likes of messi,deco,R'ho,Eto..this guys will go through any defense they face..then at the back they have solid defense arsenal will have to come with 2 teams to stop the CATALANS..

messi_luisbagu412.jpg

^^^^ this little shyt is nasty! if his gonna be playing then he'll destroy Arsenal defense.... there is some hope for Gunners if they play there normal game but the game they played against V'real...they gonna be punished Trully..

The players to watch will be ----> this wicked Army -

Barcastars.jpg

La villa..Wish you all the best bro,Your team has achieved alot for the last couple months..

P:S. Patrick viera must be itchin ' "I wish i didnt leave Arsenal"

I am ashamed for you A.R.S.E -Anal Fans[LOL].

Romour has it that someone/someppl affliated with the gunners ochestrated the poisoning an entire team with contaminited food so as to get the 4th spot in the EPL? :mad:

I feel for my spurs,yall did goood Tottenham,you got played but its all good...next year Arsenal will not be even in the top10[With romours as to say that Henry is leaving].

Oz   
:D:D waryee caydaa dhaaf !! Lol.......i thought they asked the FA officials to re-match the game of tott vs west ham - but thats not gonna happen..true tottenham been trying hard to stay on top but it came to a sad ending damnn ! that sure hurts ! five players of first eleven players heard food poisoning including defoe and davids.....