Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Ahmed Diiriye Vs Saciid Diiriye--Real Fadhi Ku dirrir!

Xoogsade   

I quote: "Waxa na Dhibahaya waa in la yiraahdo Ethiopia hanaga Baxdo" :D:D:D says the sage from Puntland. And he goes on to say "He will defend Ethiopia". There is no shame in some mentalities.

He would have faired better in my judgement if he didn't express such low opinions. He was too emotional as well. Not a good thing in public discourse where millions will listen to you.

Som@li   

It is good though they came into agreement at the end, Saciid diiriye could be in Mogadishu,and this depate might be staged! smile.gif;)

Dhubad.   

^80% of their argument were focused on against each other, non of them is answering the questions asked.

I think the guy from Xamar makes more sense than the guy from Puntland.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

It is good though they came into agreement at the end, Saciid diiriye could be in Mogadishu,and this depate might be staged!
smile.gif;)

Somali style indeed LOL. Colaadooda sidaas uma sii foga warna iskama maqlaan. Qof kasto qabiilaa madaxa ka galay. And the two gentlemen sound alike, the same accent and funny enough they have same last name.

Btw, Do you think Diiriye from Puntland will follow up and visit Muqdisho? :D

I confuse Dhubad with Dabshid and a third character i can't recall, your names are so close.

Som@li   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Btw, Do you think Diiriye from Puntland will follow up and visit Muqdisho?
:D

I confuse Dhubad with Dabshid and a third character i can't recall, your names are so close.

Saciid Diiriye can go to Mogadishu, but I dont think Yey could listen to him.

How could you Mistake DHABSHID with dhubad? :D

Xargaga   

These elders seems shallow minded and too naive of the bigger political picture .If really they want their efforts to bear fruits then they should Make MELES to listen.because A/Y is not the final decision maker.MELES is going by the book, page by page till the mission is acomplished. No time to talk at the momemnt.Even if Diriye from puntland comes to Xamar, Would be just a wasted time.

Labadaan Diiriye ayaa Soomaali hoosta u dhigay, oo qabyaalad ku wareeriye. I didn't listen murankooda [and it ain't no dood, I know for sure], laakiin waan iska kasi karaa see ku murmi lahayeen.

Labadaan Diiriye epitomize dhibaatada taagan maanta: Dad isku diiday inay isxukumaan, inay dadka kalena xukumaan u diiday, in midkoona xukumo kan kale diiday, in la kala tagona diiday, in la isla joogo fiinaa wiito, oo xaalka sida maanta yahay iska ahaado rabo.

Taas, however, ma soconeyso.