Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Breaking news: Injineer Caddow oo la dilay.

Kashafa brother, tone it down a little.

I sincerely support the Mujahadin in their goal of overthrowing this worthless sham of a government.

but this ever rising death toll is not something to celebrate .. many innocent people are suffering alongside the TFG ... it seems like it will never end :(

I sincerely support the Mujahadin in their goal

it seems like it will never end

You seemed to be another confused youngman, one time you support them and then at the same article you say it seem it never ends.

Confusion oh confusion :confused: :confused: :confused:

^ no confusion here abti.

I support al-shabaab to overthrow the government ... the deaths i regret are those of civilians.

I support al-shabaab to overthrow the government ... the deaths i regret are those of civilians.

I wonder if you know anything about "government" and what it means, your just repeating what these crazed psychotics lectured you like a parrot.

^ enough with your wailing already abti.

these men (tfg)deserve no sympathy as they have already chosen which side they are on. (Ethiopian, AMISOM)

to act all indignant now is sheer hypocrisy .. what did you expect was going to happen ?

Ethiopian, AMISOM, Ethiopian, AMISOM, Ethiopian, AMISOM, Ethiopian, AMISOM.

7j13.gif

Adeerow heestaas way qaraxday, wax cusub ma heysaa??

I am sure not.

Kashafa   

way qaraxday

It sure did qarax in Beled-Wayne yesterday. And in that qarax, the Tigray Founded Government was dealt a crippling blow with the deaths of Mr. Xashi and Mr. Laqanyo, and 4 Ethiopian officers.

Denying reality won't help, Moonlight. The Sons of Somalia are on the march. There is no where you can hide.(Except maybe in Addis). You might wanna go see a psychiatrist to help you cope with your grief-laden mental issues.

Geel-jire,

Thanks for the advice, bro. I fully understand where you're coming from, but I must respectfully decline. Nimaan'ka meeshaan habayn iyo maalin ku qayyil'aayo oo Nifaaq iyo Gaalo in la raaco manhaj ka dhigtay, wax runta, runta oo sideeda ah, uu sheego bay waayaan. That's where I come in. I only wish I had the oppurtunity to speak that Xaq to their faces so that I could see the fear in their eyes( although the stench of Munaafiq cowardice emanating from them might be too much too handle). Meeshaan ay booto raqiis ku haayaan. In Somalia, they are lost, defeated, confused, and in complete disarray. Hence, their pleas for Ethiopian(and Israeli) support.

Kow iyo labo yaa joogo. Atkeysta, abtiyaal, atkeysta. You chose this path of treason. Now is not the time for moaning and wailing.

although the stench of Munaafiq cowardice emanating from them might be too much too handle

Who's the coward.

Is it the one who hides behind women and children then cries AMNISOM, TFG, Ethiopia?

Is it the one who fights while his face is covered?

Is it the one who detonates his suicide belt fearing what he will face if he lived?

Is it the one who assassinates people and shoots them from the back?

Khalid binu waliid would weep if he saw the estate of the so called Mujahids you lick to.

Abu dujana would turn around his grave, and shocked by the gangs who hijacked this beutiful religion.

Bara Binu Malik would feel frustrated about the abuse suffered by his beloved Islam.