Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

Another Xabashi servant bites the dust........booyaaaaah

somalidu waxeey tiraahdaa hubsiino hal geela baa la siistaa . Kidoow kashaf i am not sure if you have alot problem reading your native language or waxaaa tahay gaban yar oo dag dag badan, or this has to do with lack comprehensive.

Abti macaan marka hore wax hubso. Ha is ka ooyin waxaa tiraahdaa yaa dhintay.Umaleen maayo in ruux uu jecelyahy nin dadkiisa ka gada gaalada!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Faroole and the rest of the Ethiopian Protectorate of Piss-Land are prolly shiverin' in their panties, wondering: Will I be next ? Will I be next ?

Piss-Land, eh?

Don't worry, despite your language we will still help you when your cousins flee the famine in their wilderness and when your sister runs away from stoning due to her being raped.

We are all Somalis afterall, who else if not ourselves can aid us from our own shortcommings?

Here is another one! Waryaa where have you been all these years? did you just realized and felt the little life in you. Habashadii baxsatay,bal soo qabto kuwii Xoogsata ahaa oo wadanka qarxiyey . Ka sii soco.