Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

An Open Letter By Sayid Mohamed Abdulle Hassan Addressed To The old BITHC, June 1904

ANWAR   

“I wish to rule my country and protect my religion. We have both suffered considerably in battle with one another. I have no forts, no houses. I have no cultivated fields, no silver or gold for you to take. If the country was cultivated or contained houses or property, it would be worth your while to fight. The country is all bush and that is no use to you. If you want wood and stone you can get them plenty. There are also many anthills. The sun is very hot. All you can get from me is war, nothing else. If you want peace I also am content. But if you want peace, go from my country to your own,â€

Sources: Somalia: A Chronology of Historical Documents 1827-2000

said abdallah was a brave guy and he will be always remembered as 1 of our fathers without his struglle could we lose our religion like thoese in kenya ore how about those afro americans who all got american namean imagine that we today all had british ore italian names but its sad we failed those heroes in to qabiliism

VIVA LA ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF SOMALIA

DARWIISH_WARRIOR I WILL ALWAYS STAND THEIR TO PROTECT MY COUNTRY AND DIIN

LEGEND SAYAD ABDALLAH XASSAN LIVES ON ;)

Abaadir   

Sayid Mahamed was a somali hero.

Hadaan waayay calan la ii nashiro tan iyo nairobi.

Miyaan wayay nuurkii aliyo nabiga Jaahiisa

Ilaahay Janadii ha geeyo