Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WILL BAIDOA BE CAPTURED BY THE ICU ??

^^^lol@ Afghanis' means what? They went to Afghanistan for a trip and became learned war leaders. I never knew westpoint was in Afghanistan.

Another history lesson the Mujahidin insurgenst in Iraq were former officers of the Sadam regime highly trained, Mukhabarat. Who know how to fight, organise and thus the 400,000 disbanded Sunni forces have crippled the US.

In Afghanistan the Taliban were tarained by the ISI this gave them their advantage in war. Pakistan with its large Pashtun population and interets in Afghanistan in order to thwart Indian design have kept up the support of the the Taliban.

The clan courts are led by Indacade a car driver by trade, Cayrow a dugsi teacher.

Aways a prison warden, Shiekh Sharif a teacher and Turki a major in Siyads army.

The TFG has a number of officers who have fought in various battles Colonels and Generals who used to command both Turki and Xasan Dahir.

Also only A/Yusuf has the unique experince of directly fighting Xasan Dahir, Turki and others and defeating them even when he was much weaker and only a faction leader of half the SSDF.

In diplomact Yusuf will lose, in Politics he is lame in war quite briliant. The clan courts have chosen war and this is the theater which they have chosen to engage him.

So far the courts have marganalised his enemies, Yalaxow, Qaynyare, Dheere, and so on. Converted some like A/Qaybdeed, Hiiraale. But never faced the old man, they knew he was far too dangerous and created this Ethiopian myth around him. Even this has played into his hands, the Ethiopians did not want to support him 100%. But thanks to our dear clan courts now the Tigray group is worried more about the Oromo, Eritrian and Arabs in the courts than of Somalia under Yusuf.

Oromia   

Your Siyad Barre generals did not protect the Somali people when the country fragmented and became an easy target of the Habasha machinations. Actually MOST of them are responsible for what happened for Somalis since 1992. They still work for A.Yusuf who has become an Ethiopian agent. And beleive it this is not a myth. I don't understand why you are favouring them instead of the Oromos, Arabs and Eritreans who favour a united Somalia under the prophet's (sw)banner.

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lol@ Afghanis' means what? They went to Afghanistan for a trip and became learned war leaders. I never knew westpoint was in Afghanistan.

I wont' discuss that with you at the moment,but all I can say is,a single of them "afqanis" you won't find anyone of their caliber in the TFG or the Ethiopian officers which you begged to defend you.

The clan courts are led by Indacade a car driver by trade, Cayrow a dugsi teacher.

Aways a prison warden, Shiekh Sharif a teacher and Turki a major in Siyads army.

The people you speak of are the leaders at the helm except Col.Turki, which you have absuletly no idea of biography, he was a col.in late 60s and not Siyad Barre officer,he was an oppenent of Barre's rule.

But if you presented to us Sh.Axmed,Aweys,sh.Maxamed Siyad"indha cadde" as military officers of the ICU,then you have no clue,it's like including oday Abdullahi Yusuf part of the TFG forces.

The TFG has a number of officers who have fought in various battles Colonels and Generals who used to command both Turki and Xasan Dahir.

The ICU has a numerous highly trained,motivated,miltary officers whom fought in each battle that you speak, merely I think you are speaking of '77 war with Ethiopia.

But I think you are forgetting Gen.Galaal, the man of all, whom gave orders to the leader of the TFG col.Abdullahi Yusuf Axmed.

But, I am talking about many other officers, whom told to keep their identity very secret,they are Somalis,they linked background military back to a place where non of the folks which you claim to be officers never been to or never will,a place where they earned their nick as "Afqhanis". That is all.

Also only A/Yusuf has the unique experince of directly fighting Xasan Dahir, Turki and others and defeating them even when he was much weaker and only a faction leader of half the SSDF.

SSDF=Siisoco Sosoco Dumarka uFaan.The SSDF neverhad much power to begin with,but the the kinsmen of the Abdullahi Yusuf who fought along side him are part and parcel of the ICU.They are fighting along side their bretherens from Somaliland, and along side their bretherens from the region itslef.So this ICU is like any other you have seen or of before,it's combination of all forces,a simple say of 'we defeated them before' isn't going to fly well today,you would need some serious overwhelming army,highly motivated,who have will and something to fight for, to even step into the same fighting field with these men who behold such honors.

The TFG forces will defact into the ICU before you know it,they will be on the other side onto the rightousness,and then I think the only ones left will be those "highly" ranked military officers you talked about,which will be nothing without troops to command.

In diplomact Yusuf will lose, in Politics he is lame in war quite briliant. The clan courts have chosen war and this is the theater which they have chosen to engage him.

That shows is all--talk about shooting yourself in darn foot.Doesn't he consider himself a President,in this world if you don't nothing much about politics,it's quite hard to lead a country,mind Bush,because he has system to fall back on, but this man was told to start things from scratch, so how can he, and how would you expect him to,if he knows nothing about playing the political card?

This isn't the old days where he was military officer or he was a head of militia,the SSDF,he is expected to do and think more politically,if he isn't doing that,then we have men who are capable of playing both games,he should excuse them and step out of the way,for the sake of all including his.

two things in buurhakabe

1. The islamic courts came with the aid of shiikh macallin and the residents of buurhakabe

2. The TFG came with ethiopians.

The tigree and its followers are doomed in the next few days

^^^Red Sea, side from the insults of the SSDF. Yusuf was even before a decorated war hero, against the Ethiopians in both 1964 and 1978 wars.

He was one of the officers who defeated the "invincable" Aydeed and our very own man of the moment Xasan Dahir.

He kept Somaliland out of LA. So the old mans achievement is not small by any count.

This time he is not a faction leader, or regional leader but a recognised head of state of Somalia with much more power and support than ever before.

I tell you now that everything points to war, and Mogadishu is the target for the TFG.

Afghani's, Oromo, clan courts and who ever else will not be spared. Their reputation will be tested as well as your analysis.

Yusuf will fight when he is ready, he is nearly reay.

RedSea   

^lol.without much bac bac,and as I said before, barking emptly won't do the trick.

He says he has support? from whom,not even Puntland,where they declared holy war.lol.

In every non Somali news report you check about Somalia,the TFG is always considered too weak,it's only Puntland media that has him as strong man.

So now Duke,you said he is nearly ready? I wonder what he has up on his sleeves this time,nukes perhaps?

Caga juglaynta inagadaa saxib,lama taangi oo lasoo siiyey ayaad aragtay miyaa?hadaanan laga qaadin oo isaga loo istimaalin kabtayda wax iigu rid.

p.s. the people of LA kept Somaliland out of their city,don't give him too much credit there buddy.If the people wanted Somaliland, he would have denied them?

Puntland,where they declared holy war

lol. Your whole understanding is summarised by that statement. Puntland/Mudug religious leaders declared jihad on the courts. Re-read the article in allpuntland.com, posted on Somaliaonline. It is you who has no proof aside from small insults thrown at a certain clan. I tell ya that the TFG troops are close to Mogadishu, and when given the order will reach there in a couple of days.

Yusuf has the support of most Somali people specially the downtrodden majority in the south.

Saxib what can i say, you wait and see. Thats all.

Xoogsade   

Red Sea, As I understand it, the people who declared jihad are Cabdi Qeybdiid's supporters and a minority from his immidiate kinsfolk. The only connection to Puntlanders here is the corrupt Cade Muse and his adminstraion who fund Cabdi Qeybdiid's clan wars to keep the puntlanders busy and in fear. The average Puntlander waa iskala ween yahay inuu caawiyo Warlord Cabdi Qeybdiid.

Duke

A/Y waxba xukumi maayee war xun yuusan kaa tegin.

^^^So no support for you in Puntland. Saxix Xoogsade the average Puntlander knows what the clan courts did to their folks in Kismayu. We know what Seeraar, Goobanle, Abdiqasin and IndaCADE have done to our folks in Kismayu under guise of JVA.

The average Puntlander also knows that your media Hornafrik,shabbele insult our region and

call our fighters in the national army Ethiopians, we know that it is your clan that is an obsticle to national peace.You declared the war, you will taste its fruits.

The average Puntlander is well aware of the agenda behimd the courts, who is behind it and why..

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote: Puntland,where they declared holy war

lol. Your whole understanding is summarised by that statement. Puntland/Mudug religious leaders declared jihad on the courts. Re-read the article in allpuntland.com, posted on Somaliaonline. It is you who has no proof aside from small insults thrown at a certain clan. I tell ya that the TFG troops are close to Mogadishu, and when given the order will reach there in a couple of days.

Yusuf has the support of most Somali people specially the downtrodden majority in the south.

Saxib what can i say, you wait and see. Thats all.
First of all,I didn't insult any Qabiil,I just don't do that buddy,sorry. I insult warlords and their servants.

The wadaads in Mudug are also Puntlanders arent' they?

And for the mother of all propanganda, the last thing I want to hear is the TFG soldiers having to aim in taking Xamar--lol. The last time I checked they were on their heels in trying to defend Baydhabo which no one was threat to,but after couple trips they made to near Buurhakabe,they thought,hey wait a minute,we can vengure outside of this pot hole,Baidhabo,our capabilities do extend far beyond this city, let us go to Xamar. :D

So sure, let them go ahead,let them,Oh Lord I can't believe I am saying this,but let them get the orders to take Xamar,and sure why not, let us wait and see,but mean while, I will rip your lies and the lies which you post on here apart. What lies you might ask,well,that Abdullahi Yusuf has the support of those in the South,now that is big fat one right there.

^^^Saxib its Moadishu, no propoganda. I told you Bur-Hakabo will be captured again without too much fuss, but when the move to Mogadishu is declared then its Mogadishu, which is not that far from Baidoa.

Saxib your proof was that the Mudug elders declared Jihad on the TFG, when they declared it on the clan courts. What other proof do you have? I told you IndaCade and Roobow are in Migadishu already, how far can the place be?

RedSea   

^not far indeed,but it would seem it's ligh years away to the any force sent its way by the TFG.

I know I know,that TFG taking over Xamar isn't possible,but I am just here entertaining the old man,Duke.lol

Yusuf defeating all of Mogadishu's big men and money including Abdiqasin in an open election was impossible as well to some of you a few years back. Know Xamar and courts being dfeated millitarily is not Impossible at all. It is part of the programm.

Watch this space my son.

RedSea   

^your son? ooh please awoow ilka yare, waxanoo sheeko xariira miyaad naga daysid.Wa halkii gabaygiyeh, Haw Haw dhabmaahee, Heesta miyaad naga daysid duke.

So how bout, men who kick the tale of those you mentioned in real physical battle.Yep, don't forget that.

Once you throw out there totally irrevalant things to make your case,but it doesn't seem it's working for you at all awoow,and for your information,the people which you took as an example have already been dealt with,Suudi,Qanyare, are all history saxib.R.I.P-- they were part of the TFG.