Sign in to follow this  
Xarago

Human Rights abuses in Puntland....!

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Xarago:

It is not my cut and paste that annoys huuno.....the fact that this is in the open irks you......
:D

I just wonder what else goes on in that hood. :confused:

A crime is a crime and should be exposed - I don't have a problem with that - and given what Somalis have done in their country there are many such tales.

My point is it would be nice to have someone with a Somaliland avatar posting something positive about the rest of the country. My perception is that happens too few times. I could very well be wrong about that.

The other thing: motives matter. If the poster was posting this tragedy in order to boast that their area/region is too good to allow that to happen or to highlight the negatives about other parts of the country then - one naturally tends to take their postings with a grain of salt. I'm certainly not accusing the original poster of that - but my perception has been that ardent Somaliland proponents are more likely to have the aforementioned motives. Again, I could very well be wrong. Those are my personal views over the course of several months on SOL.