Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Galmudug Soldiers Called Darawiish. Bizarre

Cowke   

I thought I would entertain you with some interesting galmudug propaganda. Apparently the galmudug militia are called "darawish" according to hobyoradio.

Here is a quote from the article i was reading.

Wuxuu intaasi kusiidaray afhayeen Ciidamada
Daraawiishta ee Maamulka Galmudug
Mudane Nuur Ganey in ninkaasi uu wakiil ooga yahay kooxaha dalka dagaalka kawada gobolka mudug

Verification can be found on hobyo radio website here.

Hobyo Radio

Ps: To be honest I first ignored it thinking it was a mistake on the part of the writer, but after I noticed the article repeatedly said "daraawish" for it's militia. I thought I would post this.

I think Puntland has a copy-right case to look forward to against galmudug if that is indeed the title of their militia's. :D

Saalax   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Cowke doesn’t care about galkacyo two

He is from the kings of boosaaso
:D

Cowke King kong of bosaso. :D:D

avg7sx.jpg

Cowke   

Thankfulsp. I been on paltalk lately bro, that is why I haven't be on somaliaonline as much, But this issue of galkacyo one day their beefin their next day they make up. I was reading already on allpuntland that they just signed another ceasefire agreement.

You see bro galkacyo history is to blame, when those galmudug ppl fled their homes to hobyo and were stranded in hobyo in 93. Mr Abdullahi Yusuf gave them the "right to return to their homes" green card. This nice gesture has backfired in more ways then anyone could foresee.

Galkacyo incident is therefore something that was historically a big mistake to begin with. Their was further blow in late 2006 when this galmudug formed and started to be armed. Thats two administrations in 1 city both armed= disaster on the horizon.

Even cities that are divided that have worked like say jerusalem which is divided into jewish jerusalem and east jerusalem(palestine) it comes with it's head-aches.

The best way forward for galkacyo as i stated on numerous occasions is to have 1 city with 1 administration and allow the galmudug ppl to stay if they so wish but they must remain as a civilian population not an armed "admin". If they don't like that they can go to hobyo.

The internal puntland politics within galkacyo needs to change and needs to be based on fairness.

You see alot of my people don't have "degaan" or lower district rule. For example the bossaso mayor is not from my clan. Why? because we are represented in other areas in puntland "state" administration plus also prime minister of somalia.

You can't get everything and say "i want to lead the federal government, and puntland government and also the mayor spots" it's got to be evenly distributed. If your clan is in the state level politics, then allow the people are not as well representated in the state politics dominate the district level administrations. Usually this works fine for us in bari.

Believe me I have said my bit on the galkacyo issue on more then 1 occassion and I believe it is the right solution, but their is to many ego's at that place who care to listen and only think of their clan interest before the city, state, or even the national interest.

Galkacyo also has some out-standing issues with it's courts that need to be fixed.