Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Puntland lost a heavy-weight in freak car accident

xiif_oo_taagan.jpg

Garowe, Feb 24 - Eebe ha u naxaristee, waxaa dhaawac ka soo gaaray shil gaari u geeriyooday taliyihii ciidanka kulmiska Puntland, Col. Xiif Cali Taar.

Col. Xiif Cali Taar oo ka tirsanaa saraakiisha hoggaanka ciidanka Daraawiishta Puntland isla markaana ka mid ahaa guutada afraad ee ciidanka xoogga dalka Soomaaliyeed ayaa saaka ku geeriyooday shil gaari oo ka dhacay deegaanka Tukaraq, oo ah meesha ay fadhiyaan ciidanka DG Puntland tan iyo intii maamulka Soomaaliland uu la wareegay gacan ku haynta magaalada Laascaanood ee xarunta gobolka Sool.

Read more

Qudhac   

isnt funny how they are now calling whats left of puntland army KULMIS a famous name coined for the SNM during their strugle with siyad barre forces,which the same people who are using that legendary name used to refer to it as "QURMIS" because of their hatred of that organisation, and now used that same name they used to hate so much, how Ironic

Thankful   

Not as funny as a tribal enclave named Somali Land :confused: appointing a leader who was part of the same regime and under a dictator that they claim committed war crimes against them. Most new goverments try and keep all former regime officials away from joining, in somali land they make him president.

In the last years of the Barré government, Kahin held the rank of Sergeant in the National Security Service,[1] and served as the NSS station chief in Berbera. During this time the NSS has been identified by many sources (U.S. Department of State, Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, Africa watch) as having been involved in torture and extrajudicial killings of civilians on a massive scale, particularly during the war in Northern Somalia from May 1988 through the end of 1989.

Baashi   

Allah Yarxama.

No kidding! Qudhac get in touch with ur Guru. Unlike you he might know something about this stuff.

Let him do the heavy lifting. You look good on the flag waving exercise baby boy. Go ahead and take ur position on the pavement where indoctorinated kids do North Korean-style mahrijaan :D

Allaha u naxariisto, wuxu ahaa geesi una huray naftiisa badbaadada LaasAnood. Death is awaiting everybody and there is nothing freak about it and the arab poet said "man lam yamut bi seyfi, maati bi qayrihi, tacadad asbaabu wal mowtu waaxid.

Thankful   

I met Col. Xiif Cali Taar in the Summer of 06, he was sitting down and even though I was a great deal younger then him he got up out of his chair and greeted me like an old friend(many people I met who had high position like him wouldn't do that). I met him a few times after that in his family hotel called Taar City in Gaalkayo. I was amazed at his lack of material possessions, even though his family was well off. He would always treat everyone he came across with the same respect. You heard good things from everyone about him as well.

Ilahow janada geli

me   

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto.

Look to me that this was not just another car accident.

Puntland has lost allot of military men lately in car accidents.

Kaarshe, Dayr's accident and now Taar.

All in the area of Garowe.

AYOUB   

^^ Paranoia...

At least Xiif Cali Taar (AUN) walked the walk unlike so many "saraakiil" who send boys to battlefields and watch them waste from a distance.