Sign in to follow this  
NABAD x 3

NOW, WHO'S SHELLING THE CIVILIANS???

Meiji   

Mr.Red Sea,

Baidoba is just a week under the rule of Alshabaab.

Before then and also before the Ethiopian occupation the city was peacefull under local groups.

Baidoba should be ruled by the people who live in that city, by the local groups. This principle applies to every region in Somalia.

Meiji   

Originally posted by Somali Pirate:

meji,

that was a quote by nabi isa in the bible when he promised a prophet will come after him. That was prophet muhammed.

secondly, puntland and somaliland have always been peaceful. The problem is xamaar. overun by warlords, tribal militas and thugs. I remember when the cia was supporting warlords in 2006 until the icu finished them.

Xaamar needs to be pacified before somalia can rise. Our enemies don't care about somliland or puntland. The brain of the country lies in xamaar. which is why they want the fighting to go on. al shabab has born out of the people's tiredness at occupation and warlordsim.

alhamdullilah after 2 years of struggle the eithios and their proxies are vanishing.

You refuse to give credit for what al shabab has done in kismayo. peace stability and a check on capitalism. We can built an economy when the country is unified. to unify it there has to be peace first.

finally just because i support al shabab does not mean i agree with every single actions. they should not spare warlords and traitors whether they are in baidoa or any other place

Bro,

With all respect, I do not see the relevance of that quote for the subject matter.

--

As for Mogadishu, like the other regions have established local administration and brought back stability and peace, so shall the people of Mogadishu.

The Islamic factions can participate in this struggle to bring back peace and stability, but TOGETHER with the other segments of society: traditional leaders, intellectuals, professionals, civil society leaders, different religious schools, students etc etc.

The people should always play a critical role in improving their living condition.

Can we agree on that principle?