Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Did you know....

Abdinuur   

This is a fun game. It is sort of a reminder for all of us, so please participate.

Keep your responses short and precise by telling us or reminding us something that you know or heard of by starting it with this phrase:

Did you know...etc, etc.

i.e.

Did you know that one who has even a particle of pride in his heart, shall not enter paradise?

Sometimes we might ask for daliil or literature, so be prepared to back up your response with hadiths, quran, etc...

LuCkY   

Did YOu KNow???

SpiraL staircases in medievaL castLes are running cLockwise.This is because aLL knights used to be right-handed.When the intruding animaLs wouLd cLimb the stairs they wouLd not be abLe to use their right hand which wouLd be hoLding the sword because of the difficuLties of cLimbing the stairs.Left-handed knights wouLd have had no troubLes,except that Left-handed peopLe couLd never become knights because it assumed that they were descendants of the deviL.

Did You KNow???

Honey is the only natural food that is made without destroying any kind of life.

Abdinuur   

This is an actual Hadiith narrated by Prophet Muhammad (SCW).

Also, this is one of Raxma's topic. I really wanted to reiterate this because of its importance. I was full blown when I read it cuz you see so many people with so much pride that you can even talk with them.

The purpose of this topic is for us to become aware of what we dont really know and reflect on it.

We're good at playing Psychology Word Games and what have you, but I guess we're ****** when it comes to informative ideas like this one.

LuCkY   

Did You Know?

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the World. Right now there are about 1.2 billion Muslims in the world. By 2025, Islam is expected to grow by 50%. Christianity is the next fastest growing, expected to grow by 31%. There are currently about 2 billion Christians in the world. Indonesia has the greatest number of Muslims in a country, with over 170 million adherents. Pakistan has the next largest Muslim population, with 136 million.

Were we onLy to discuss facts concerning isLam?I didnt even Look under which thread the topic was posted in...my bad. redface.gif

LuCkY   

SaLaamz,

Did You KNow?

Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. said "a women who reveals her body or even wears tight fitting clothes while dressing....wont come within 500 years of the smell of Jannah."

thx for starting off the topic, very interesting.

Did you no that A female Black Widow spider is named so because immediately after mating it Divaours her mate smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

Did you know that when u say Asalaama Calaykum and shake hands with a person for the sake of allah only, all yr past sins are forgiven?

Changed   

^^ now i did not know that

did u know that every time u say

subxanallah , alxamdullilah, La Illa Allah, ALLAH O AKBAR, u will get surplus of ajar?

Jamster   

This is great thread, potentially great place to learn.

Did you know that a real believer is one whose his hand and tongue kept away from his fellow Muslims -- Laa yu'minu axadukum xataa salimal Muslimuuna min Lisaanihi Wayadihi- aw kamaa qaala Nabiyu SCW.

SaMaaH   

Did you know that the Rasuul (scw) said "An Intelligent person is one who is constantly thinking about and preparing for death"

Mowgli   

Asalaama Alaikum

Did you know that who ever says "none has the right to be worshipped except Allah (swt)" and has faith in his heart equal that of an atom will be taken out of Hell?