Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

!!!Aids Rumor involving the Somali Delagation Party In Kenya!!!

I was told by a very reliable source of mine that there is indeed a rumor involving the somali Delagation party that is meeting in Kenya that came in contact with the Aids virus.

I'm not sure if this so called rumor is old/new or even true, but I wanted to know if any of you heard about it.

It seems that the somali delagation party(consisting of the usual odayaasha) who did attend the meeting In kenya ended up having unprotected sex and therefore contacted the virus.

Majority of the delagates were tested for the virus and did come out positive but a small percentage refused to be tested, therefore are infact on denial.(my first instinct was just to laugh because I didn't think it was possible for a group of odayaal to behave this way, but after all, they are in kenya, and anything is possible down there)

Khayr   

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

OK OK

I need a breather

Odiyasha are true old school Pimps.

U know they had the cane First

and the Walk!

So you're implying that their

Expedition to Kenya

was a SUCCESS!!!

:D:D:D

Realisticall speaking, this is a JOKE

and your friend is Clownin' with you!!!

Tell her/him to stop pullying your leg,

cause it might rain any minute now

and you might Slip.

[ October 30, 2003, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: Mursal ]

Gediid   

This is a small world walaahi.I overheard a Somali dude telling that to another Somali dude on Monday night at the mosque.......Markaan maqley waan qosley.

Intel   

Originally posted by Gediid:

I overheard a Somali dude telling that to another Somali dude on Monday night at the mosque.......Markaan maqley waan qosley.

they talk about politics crap even @ mosques, somali are crazy wallahi

Coloow   

salaama this is not just a romour...According to an article on hiiran online several delagates at the so called peaceful conference were offered medical check ups...

62 of the delegates tested positive for HIV!

source> hiiranonline

Entre, 62 is a big number. Imagine their wifes and their Somali "minyarooyin".

Subhanallah. This is a disgrace.

If this culture of "I don't have it", "don't test me" continues, Somalia will have the highest HIV/AIDS rate in the continent soon.

zak99   

yo this is just a rumor. i meet someone who came from the meeting 2 weeks ago and he did not mention this stuff, just the atrocities carried out daily by the wicked kenyan police against nomads where they collect nomads from the streets

and lock them up so they could get some $ upon release of the individuals.

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

If this culture of "I don't have it", "don't test me" continues, Somalia will have the highest HIV/AIDS rate in the continent soon.

LOL. You've taken the words outta my mouth.

Khayr....lol...pimpin' in kenya huh ... wa iga qoslisey.

Originally posted by Entrepreneur:

the number tested is not evem 300, 200, 150 but 121 people!

Entre, that is more than 50%

Subhanallah.

Now, this is the hard question:

Do the Somali people have the right to know the identity of those who are infected? Those who might bring harm to others knowingly or unknowingly?

It is my belief that it is their fundamental human right to have some privacy. But I don't know where we draw the line when thousands might be at risk.

Macalin   

Do the Somali people have the right to know the identity of those who are infected? Those who might bring harm to others knowingly or unknowingly?

----Absolutly!

But believe me You somalida waa dad hadal badan,and when and if the stroy is indeed true,Odayasha will end up being in quarantine.

The wadaads in Eastleigh 6th street mosque will be on there case very very soon(if they havent already)

50% is really a whole lotta number for a group of wazees.

Shame For them :D

Coloow   

Ina Libaax sanka ka taabteey saaxib

I don!t think they would reveal the names. The purpose of the testing was purely research and researchers don!t want to reveal the names of their objects..

But the romour mills are at work and according to some of these, several leading warlords are among the carriers...

Akhas

Am not supprised

These warlords are trully a plague on our society, can we allow them to contest the leadership without at least vocing dissent, embaras them?