Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Garowe: Two prominent Colonels, Goronyo Cawl Saciid Dheere sent to Boosaaso

NASSIR   

Any person can shed more light on this.

These two colonels, especially Cawl, played major roles during Puntland's domestic conflicts as well as Abdillahi Yusuf's TFG.

ilmindi5.jpg

That's him beside Gen. Ilkajir.

NASSIR   

LST, indeed he was instrumental in that ensuing battle that led to the defeat of the secessionist defense minister Mr. Waqaf and his state militia. He was also instrumental in other engagements.

Since Tuutaweyne has resigned, it seems they are literally going to be his replacement.

The old military guards are returning, it's a welcome change. These men and specially Saciid Dheere are competent comanders. The reform of the whole armed forces has begun and one expects Gen IlkaJiir to play his role and provide his expertise.

Som@li   

Hmm, Interesting

Originally posted by Nassir:

Any person can shed more light on this.

These two colonels, especially Cawl, played major roles during Puntland's domestic conflicts as well as Abdillahi Yusuf's TFG.

ilmindi5.jpg

That's him beside Gen. Ilkajir.

Which one? , I can see neither Goroyo Cawl nor Saciid Dheere, maybe the guy sitting on the left of Ilka Jiir

NASSIR   
Gheelle, aniga inaanan Atam raacsaneyn waad la socotaa. (see my records) I've been only critical of how Puntland handled the situation while giving my insight and analysis as to the real picture that created the crisis. But the narrow-minded (though you belong to esteemed elders in here) readership of SOL took it as though i am for the destruction of Puntland.

NASSIR   

^Differences aside, PL is our state and we do support its vision and goals, but any individual provided he or she is rational and fair-minded is obligated to condemn raw aggression and wrong policies that can ruin the state. The whole stalemate could have been ended by the esteemed elders if given sufficient time and resources.

NGONGE   

There was a time in India when every mother wanted her son to become a doctor and every mother boasted about her son, the doctor. In PL, the obsession seems to be with Generals and Colonels (Faroole must feel so inept in such company, no wonder he's kicking butts and taking names). :D