Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Jubaland. is coming?

Kismayu the epicentre of the discussion.

Well what i can say about this is that All the Agreements of JVA will remain in papers.

All the Murian who run the city will be dealt with shortly.

So i urge the Kins of Barre Hiraale(Galgaduud) not to be Exited about what is happening.

The city is welocme to all Somalis but its Administration should be left to the local populace(i dont mean those that came enmass from Galgaduud).

For a viable JVA all respective regions should be represented including Reer Gedo(strangely Baree is not part of it).

^^^ Everything is viable adeer, we all know when Yey who hails from Mudug went to Bosaso to rule forcefully the people of Barri and to form PL state. Why not Barre :D

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Xoogsadoow, ducadaas hadii la aqbalo yaa u dad ah Hiiraale!

Sxb, Barre is a not idol worshiper and anti islam like your uncle ina yey. So dont wory about about that. He is a well repected man and man of peace. Intaa kadib cuqdada & Xasadnimada iska daa sxb.

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

quote:

Waxaa jira dad badan oo ka soo horjeeda talaabooyinka wasiirka uu ku doonayo maamul u sameynta gobolada Jubooyinka, iyadoo beelaha qaar ay aaminsan yihiin in maamul loo sameeyo jubooyin ka ay ka horeyso in dib u heshiisiin loo sameeyo beelaha dega gobolka.

Indeed, reconciliation and public repentance should be a priority.
What do you mean by public repentance? Taas u aqri your uncle ina Yey. Kismaayo dadka dega oo dhan waa heshiiyeen, meel walba waa lagusoo qoray heshiiskaas. Wax dambe oo heshiis oo haray malahan. Barre is in his region, with his people he is there to stay and going nowhere. :D

These small elements causing havoc & dibindaabyo will be soon dealt accordingly, so Nabadu waa macaan tahay ee nabada yaan dadka loo aqoonsanin. Talo ayeey iga tahay :D

waxad uu igtahay mid dagal deyar oo ihe, maad aded Somalia, koley barre wu ku bahnan donnaye.

The family is always ready to serve Barre in any way they possible can.

Jacpher   

Pure blood,

Unlike ciyaalka kale, I like your honesty. Barre is a hero for the family as you've proclaimed but I suspect he’s merely a hero. :D

Waxaa jira dad badan oo ka soo horjeeda talaabooyinka wasiirka uu ku doonayo maamul u sameynta gobolada Jubooyinka, iyadoo beelaha qaar ay aaminsan yihiin in maamul loo sameeyo jubooyin ka ay ka horeyso in dib u heshiisiin loo sameeyo beelaha dega gobolka.

Inanka magac qabiilka sita; aniga ma oran qoatation-ka sare, qoraalkii hore ayuu la socday. If you disagree, phone Hiiraale and tell him to mass murder beelaha magaalada daga oo dib u heshiisiin ka hor mariyey maamul dhisida.

Naxar, Waqtiga ha isaga dhumin. Waa kuray qabiil ku caqliyeystay. Cidii la doodaba qabiil buu u heystaan inay matalaan ama taageerayaan amaba ka soo jeedaan. Haduu arko dad ku doodaya Faransiis wuxuu u heystaa inay French u dhasheen ama ayidayaan. He has trouble distinguishing qofka aragtidiisa, shakhsiyadiisa iyo dhalashadiisa. Maba oga Yeey uu iga dabawado iyo meeshaan kala joogno! Xoogey sheeganayaan iyo shilimaadkey u diraan Huuraale, ha u xawileen Gedo ayadey gaalada madowda soo galeenee. A rare opportunity for them to do something tangible and the betterment for the family.

Gabbal   

^Ducaqabow naxarka diinteenu, kitaabkeenu, iyo nabigeenu had iyo jeer faraha u laabtay caydeedu iyo aflagaadadeedu ma way ahayn qabiil waxa isku kiin keentay? Aduun ma layaab baa u hartay? :D

Maslaxad Kismaayo u hartay maba taal. Laba qoloo walaaltinima xigsata baa u dambeyse wax la maslaxiyo iyaduna jawi afgarashoo lagu farxi bey ku dhamaatay. The SOL archives proofs it.

Dan waliba adeer, waa in shacabka guud la qanciyaa. Waa mushkilo hadii aad damacdid inaad shaqsiyan walbo qancisaa. ;)

Jacpher   

Horn, nice comeback though I didn’t think you would engage me again on this matter after you made some cheap accusation and failed to back up. Look my friend, I don’t wish to lose energy or effort to debate you anything remotely close to Afweyne or Hiiraale. Your political stance of these men or issues related to them is well known, and crystal clear. It feels like convincing a neocon of the legality of Iraq war or a Zionist of the occupation of Israel. It ain’t gonna happen. Well, Alle tiisa waa meesheeda. By the way, Kismaayo is my birth place. Can't I be concerned about its issues without allegedly having a qabiil agenda?

There’s won’t be any trust among Somali clan unless there’s a public acknowledgement of the crimes, brutalities committed and reconciliation on all parties involved. If one chooses to scrape these issues under the mattress or ignore to address the wounds, then that’s dishonesty. Ask any Somalilander and you’ll feel the wounds of Barre regime are still fresh, after 16 years of his death. No one cared enough to acknowledge. I for one don’t wish to have another Barre regime in Juba area for another twenty one years, and neither should you. I don’t get the SOL archives you are referring to sxb. Are those your posts of mainly gedonet or has SOL been a news organization and all this time and I was not aware of?

Barre is a hero for the family

Mudane Barre Aden Shire Hiiraale is not only a hero to the family, but to all the inhabitants of the Jubbas for he disintegrated the mahbar moryons from mudug who used to prey on those poor souls.

Ask any Somalilander and you’ll feel the wounds of Barre regime are still fresh, after 16 years of his death.

By "Somalilander" if you mean the SNM rebels that formed in 1988, well, I hope they remember daily from salat subax untill cisha (thou I hardly believe they pray)the actions that were taken against the zionist mujahids as result of thier treasonist ways; and if they don't repent , may thier crimes against the state follow them to thier grave.

Now, I see it as a waste of my time to debate with the losing-lot. Goodbye redface.gif

balaayo. war hornoo,cayda iyo aflagadada deen, nabi iyo kitaabtoona uma faralaabane, caqli xumada dadka qaar xalkan ku jira ayaan faralabtey.

pb, Somalilanderyada uu ka hadlayo waxan umalenaya rer waqoye oo dan ee maha snm kaleya. wexey noqotaba, iska taageer bahalayahsas ama barreyashas, caqli xumadada uun bey mujineysa. meda kale, waxba ha ku degdegen jubbuyenka oo dan, ghedo iyo gagaduudba la tagdarantaheena.

pb, Somalilanderyada uu ka hadlayo waxan umalenaya rer waqoye oo dan ee maha snm kaleya. wexey noqotaba, iska taageer bahalayahsas ama barreyashas, caqli xumadada uun bey mujineysa. meda kale, waxba ha ku degdegen jubbuyenka oo dan, ghedo iyo gagaduudba la tagdarantaheena.

Horta boqolki ba sideedtan kama garan waxaad so qortay, lakin from what I understood I would like to say this, the government of Somalia never fought with the masses of northern Somalia ("Somaliland"), so therefore the only people xiin could be talking about are the treasonist zionist mujahids (the SNM).

Teda kale, Kismayo, Cabudwaaq, iyo Beledxawo waa isku key mid smile.gif

Gabbal   

Horn, nice comeback

See the sad thing is adeer, it's not a comeback, it's the reality.

so therefore the only people xiin could be

I see the double dealing of Xiin being a rightous Muslim vs. a shameless hardcore tribalist all within the space of one post must have striked a chord in you also but it's a fella by the name of Jimcaale formerly known as Ducaqabe that you're conversing with and not Xiin. :D

Originally posted by Pure blood:

Now, I see it as a waste of my time to debate with the losing-lot. Goodbye
redface.gif

PB, sxb truly agree with you. Hadalkuna halkaa ha ku xirnaado aad ugu xirtay.

Honestly, I can only say may Allah heal their wounds jirradan (their historically hatred towards the Great Hiraale family) waa mid waligeed soo jirtay haddana jirta culumo & caamadooduna wada qabaan.