Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Aljazeera's Inside Story: 'Uganda's Deadly Attack'

JB already posted this, beside LRA guy is opposed to Ugandan government and of course would blame everything on Ugandan governments. He states what would any opposition representative would have said.

Maaddeey   

Geelle, he said they have to pull out of Somalia, they ony answer to the west etc etc. Anaga ma heshiis baa dawladda Uganda nagala dhexeeya?

Where did JB post this?

Maaddeey, I thought JB posted it, but it was another one that he posted, my bad. Anyway, the question was not about whether his assessment was right or wrong, it's who he is and what he stands for. After all he is an opposition representative or former spokesperson of LRA and what he says about AS manners not. He is in line with his party/rebel's political line. To oppose any and all of the Ugandan government's foreign and domestic policies. That includes it's involvement in African affairs(Somalia, DRC, Sudan and etc.)

I am surprise that you bought his arguments as if he cares about AS or he is with them. I found Afyare Elmi guy more knowledgeable about the situation and logical than the other 2.

Amistad   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

No need to point out others now .....

Yes there is... Shabab had serious Logistical internal help with this attack with a Ugandan Terror Group and you Peace-Niks cant get a grip on reality... nuff said.

Maaddeey is a Shabab Supporter & Subversive, and should be Served with a Warrant and Interrogated if he lives outside the Democratic Box in a safe place he calls home.