Sign in to follow this  
Zuhda

Vote 4 quraan sheekhs

Zuhda   

assalamu calaykum ppl

i want to know ur votes for the best sheekhs with the best voice in the quraan that you enjoy listening to.

my Fave, Sheekh has always been Madhruud (muxamed ibn c/Allah) and it always wil be

but this year My Vote for goest to>

1) Sacad al Ghamidi

2) C/Xakiim Sheelh Cali Suufi

3) this othewr soomali guy that i know

4) Sudais

5) c/waduud xaniif

6) this other sheekh i dont knwo his name...lol

7) khaled al Qahtani

and urs???

2)

Salaan...

Absolutely and definitely, I would say C/raxmaan C/casiis Sudeysi. :cool: Others are merely in sub-categories. This man has a VOICE! Voice with a CAPITALIZED words. He can easily be the best singer {to me at least} if his voice accompanied by some musical instruments. But, he is our xafidul Quraan oo Sheekh eh.

Some say it is C/baasid {or is it C/basiit?}. Some say the best Quraan reciters reside in Masar. Well, to me, it is none other than that Sheekh. And you must agree with me. Or else. Feer iyo faralaab dhab eh aa laguu karsinaa hadii diidid. :D

And the last vital reason I choose him, Sheekh Sudeysi is the Grand Imaam of masaajidka Al-Xaraam in Makka Al Makkurama. He is the primarily imaam when it comes to the salaatul Tarawiix and Leylatul Khadar on the Ramadaan. If he was merely a good reciter, he wouldn't hold a position like that that long. Noo. And yes, is it me or that this Sheekh has double voice, interchanging simulteneously. Is this a foolish of me or is it true? Some friends of mine say he got TWO voices. And changes his tune whenever he pleases. Surprisingly, his both voices are as good as one another.

Macsalaama!!

SalaaM 3LaiKuM,

My vote goes to their Immense Sheikhs:

1. Saudu Ash-Shuraim = Just love his recitation the man got it going in terms of variety of tones and styles and gives ya five different voices at a fast pace :D

2. Abdriraxman Al-Sudais = this sheikh is also on a different level his melodic voice just is too deep. Masha Allah his voice is just too mesmeric and the style of tajweed is rather blissful medium pace :D

I recommend people listen to when they both recite together pure different syles yet perfect combination of subcis :D I model the way i recite the Quran on Shuraim since I have a a very deep and fast voice :cool:

Mujahid over and out !

P.S. Al Husary is good to learn from

nuune   

shuraym,who else.

MMA you know when it comes to taraweeh prayer,it is shuraym who takes qeebta koobaad ee salaada taraweexda,xattaa salaadda tahhajjudka shuraym aa ugu horreeya, you can't diid that,haaah!!!

i can't wait to see shuraym on the taraweeh prayer on sattelite television,actually it will be on saudi TV-1 AND OTHER ARAB TVs.

Rahima   

MMA spot on! smile.gif

Mashallah, Sudais is just amazing, i have never heard of a better reciter of the Qur'an. :D

I remember the first time i heard of his voice, subhanallah, i was so hooked from then onwards that until this day i listen to the shaykh to the point that i know how he recites particular surahs and because of listening to him i have memorised parts of the Qur'an i had never reached before. Allah bless him!!

Other beautiful reciters include: Abdulwaduud Xaniif, Muhaisini, Abdulaziz Axmed and Xudayfa (of course ;) )

Haashim   

1.Sh. Cabdibaasid Cabdismad (A.H.U) is my facvourite muqri'

2.sheekhul muqriiii'n fii diyaaril masriyah sheekh Maxamuud Khaliil Al-Xusari (A.H.U)is my second favourite muqri'

3.sheekh Cabdiraxmaan Al-sudais is my 3rd favourite

but i love many others ilaahay kuwa dhintayna ha u naxariisto kuwa noolna ha u nimceeyee.

LACNADI HA KU DHCDO DAALLIMIINTA, LAAKIIN KUWA KA AAMUSAN MAXAAN NIRAAHNAA IYO KUWA HADLA MARKA XERADOODA LA SOO GALO KALIYA.

Macalin   

Sheeikh abduraxman!..no doubt!?!

hey..was there one sheekkh named khalil or some?..don rem exactly..but sweet melody..anyone knows?.holla

salaams

nuune   
lakkad adi wax ma'akhrissid miyaa xaariifkii kaa horreeyay aa qoray khaliil al-xusri,magaciisa saas aa ladhihi jiray shiiqaaaseeto

Goodir   

My vote geos to .. here is my list

1. Sheekh A/Rahman Sudeysi

2. Sheekh A/Waduud Ra'uuf Raxiim

3. Sheekh Xudeyfi

4. Sheekh Shuraym

5. Sheekh Ali Jabir

6.Sheekh Shuraym

...... and So on.

Samafal   

Salaamu Alaikum,

My vote goes to C/waduud maqbuul xaniif , ooh and oooh have u seen the sheikh reciting suratul yusuf? ooh boy u must be missing some thing then...xaadaa ku istaageysa bay dhahaan soomalidu

My second vote goes to sheikh muhaisy , i heard he is serving in jail nor sure though, for just speaking out against kingdom, may allah help him and reawrd his efforts, Amiin

OG Moti   

I Vote of every person who took Qura'an as a friend and reads it, they all great sheikhs those whom you mention and many others, Jazahum Allah kheyran inshaAllah, reading Qura'an is the greatest medicine for the soul, lets read it all, and Jazakum Allah kheyran jamiican

afdhal al muslimiin atqaahum<--- the best muslim the most feared Allah, may allah award all muslimiin and help them in the situation they are in nowadays.