Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Clan Courts: Somaliland officers defect to courts?? Pics + Xasan Dahir

Jabhad   

An intersting new development is this meeting in Djibouti. There is a clear indication that the Clan Courts want to talk to Adis, desperately. So how will that go down with their gulible supporters?

Don't worry kid, if Abdulahi-Ahmar works hard and stays loyal servant, I'm sure the Tigree regime won't divorce your uncle.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^Now they are claiming to have Somaliland defectors, so now they are at war with Somaliland as well..

No They’re NOT…Somaliland is NOT going to engage war with any one, ICU in particular just because 2 soldiers (unconfirmed news) defected to Mogadishu.

P.S. CLAIM IS THE KEY WORD...

^^^I know, but I doubt that makes any difference to the situation other than some Mogadishu press tim, wasted on this type of story.

Duuliye,

I thought you guys were ready to invade Baidoa, why the sudden change of heart? Why all these talks with IGAD and in particular the enemy "Ethiopia"? Give us a break, your clan courts have no strategy what so ever.