Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Bossaso: New Radar instillation + pres Cade meeting

your parents are messing Mogadishu while the clansmen in Puntland built a peace and administration ,,,,,,,, don't blame nobody but mogadishu residnets ,

Originally posted by raadamiir:

My trip is coming up to that great city inshallah I will see it for my self.

It's a must that Puntland resources to be protected the sea is number one. A great move by the State.

A reflexion window in the workings of their narrow minds, that prosperity will forever be on their side while the rest remain under total occupations!

Surely, Allah did not say so in His plans, indeed!

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

your parents are messing Mogadishu while the clansmen in Puntland built a peace and administration ,,,,,,,, don't blame nobody but mogadishu residnets ,

I am glad I am never wrong about the character of TFG supporters. What you said speaks for itself.

My mother works at Bakaaraha and is Sheekhad, was a former school teacher, hails from non-muqdisho clans, My father, born and raised in Xamar, was a top police officer who trained and taught at the police academy in Muqdisho, was a government prosecutor for Siyad Barre Era national government as well, Worked as a liason at Interpol, Highly trained and educated individual, speaks german, italian, english and Arbic fluently. Still keeps his uniforms for a somali government untainted, clean and for all somalis. Never got involved in clan politics. In fact, I never talk to my father about Somali issues even to this day cause he is not interested. I have his pictures with Siyad Bare, Adan Kukay, And other high ranking officials for posterity. Waxaa laga yaabaa waalidkay intay Soomaaliya u qabteen waalidkaa inaanay usoo qaban. That is actually the case with most clanists who scream here about government. They can't define what government is or should be except think it is urur adeerkaa hoggaamiyo.

You have no idea about my parents and what they do in Muqdisho, Akhlaaqda wanaagsan ee lagu soo baray ee waalidkaa kusoo baray waad garab martay.

If I expected you were a man of faith, I would also have reminded you the gravity of your sin laakiin dee waxaa ilaahay la xusuusiyaa qof ilaahay yaqaan.

PS: Did I mention how many medals including one for bravery in 1977 my father earned and couple of other medals for gratuating at the top of his class both in foreign and somali academies?

Dadka soomaalida waxaa ugu aqlaaqda xun dadka ka imaada guri jahli iyo qabiil dhaqan ka yahay. The proof is here in SOL.

^^And I to that, brother, with victory, you were the decent, and with the resistance cause, you are intact with courage and more decency!

Don't worn yourself out to preaching them, for they are the real losers, hopefully in both lives, I say!

Xoogsade   

^ It kinda hurts saxib to discuss with people who lack norms be they islamic norms or other human decency even the nonmilsims do display.

In laga aamuso waxay ku dhaanto malahan these corrupt beings of TFG supporters. Kan Jacaylbaro la baxay isaga waaba the sickest of somalis who wants to capitalize on somali suffering and have his own clanland in Hargeysa separated.

Kan Jacaylbaro la baxay isaga waaba the sickest of somalis who wants to capitalize on somali suffering and have his own clanland in Hargeysa separated

loooooooooooooooooool ,, sxb miyaan kaa xanaajiyay ,,, :D

Waar heedhe ,,,, my father was like this and my grandfather was da hero of da heros ,,, i agree all this but what da hell are you ???

soomaalida waxay tidhaahdaa AABAHAY BAA GEEL LAHAAN JIRAY ANIGAA DAMEER LEH BAA DHAANTA ,,, :D ,,,,

Aabbahaa iyo awoowgaa iyo adeeradaaba they took their time and they were great as you said ,, (if it is true) ,,,,,, but adigu maxaad tahay maanta ?? maxaad ka haysaa dariiqoodii ay ku liibaaneen aan ka ahayn inaad fadhi ku dirir computer helay oo halkaa ka caytama aad tahay ,,,,,,,,,, :D

Waxba ha xanaaqin sxb ee raggu wuu is maagaaye ,,,, anigu gurigaygii waan hagaajistay ama clan-land ku sheeg ama jinni land u bixiyoo ,,,, dadka kele ee PL ahina gurigoodii way hagaajisteen ee maxaa kaaga walaaqay uun 16 sanno ,, ????

Inta xamar oo keliya ku dhimatay iyo inta waddanka intiisa kele ku dhimatay way is le'g tahay laakiin weli ma is waydiisay WHY ???

Anigu aabahaa iyo waalidkaaga toona waxba kamaan sheegine laakiin hadalkayga maad fahmin ,, qofna wax kama sheegi karo qof ahaantiisa ,,,, laakiin dad baan ka hadlayay adigaana parents meesha keenay ,,,,,,,,, taas uun baanan raacayay ,,, haday ku dhibtay Raalli ka ahaw sxb sida hablaha yaryar ha u xanaaqine :D:D

Imikana ,,,, it is better inaad gurigaaga hagaajisato inta aanad guryaha kele waxba ka sheegin ka dibna aad dadka la hadasho ,,,,, taasi miyay xun tahay ??

Xoogsade   

Aabbahaa iyo awoowgaa iyo adeeradaaba they took their time and they were great as you said ,, (if it is true) ,,,,,,

I only spoke of my father and mother, The two you have insinuated were involved in things they weren't. And what I said about them is true and was in defense of their honour.

You sometimes come across inaa "safiih" tahay.

One last comment before I hit the sac, Muqdisho had peace brought by its own best sons and the sons of somali muslims who believed in an islamic cause. That hard fought peace was destroyed by foreign power with the aid of corrupt somalis who didn't care about the consequences and Muqdisho falling back to its old ways. People like you are too deeply mired in their corrupt thinking they don't even remember how good life was in Muqdisho two months ago.

Sh.Sharif, Aweys, Indhacadde, Prof. Addow, and so on were from Mogadishu and they established a peace in the region.

Mohamed dheere, Qanyare, H Aideed, Yalahow, and so on were also from Mogadishu and they messed the place, now they are back to may be do more mess in da region.

Aren't they both from the same CITY and/or REGION ??? i don't care about their differencies but i know they are from the same region and that is my concern.

As for the ICU, yes they established a relatively good peace but again they destroyed what they built by threatening other regions and even governments ,,,, they should've been more wise and deplomatics. It is not a bad idea to negotiate with your enemy,,, is it ???

so after all, they were behind what happened to them ,,,,,,,,,, and they had to sit infront of the US military begging for negotiation.

JC it seems you have a point, and i think these X clan boys know that as well,,,, it is true the problem in Xamar & central regions is becze of the differences and devisions among them,,,,,

they have sort out their internal problems and understand wht it means to live with peace and hormany, it is time they have to clean the mess they all caused and fellow the foot steps of their somali brothers (s/land and p/land)

Jabhad   

Kan JB lamagacbaxay sidi ilmo yar ama ********** ufaantama waalagu qasaarayaa hadii loo jawaabo.

[ February 14, 2007, 01:22 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by syl:

Kan JB lamagacbaxay sidi ilmo yar ama ********* ufaantama waalagu qasaarayaa hadii loo jawaabo.

Runtaa waaye saxib. Waa ********* in the literal sense of the word.

[ February 14, 2007, 01:23 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Ma markaad garan waydeen wax aad ku hadashaan baad aniga doqon igu tilmaanteen ??? ,,,

waa iska caadiye ,,,,,,,,,,doqoniimadaydana aan iska haysto idinkuna fariidnimadiina badda kula dhaca ,,,,,,,,, aynu kala meemeerno uun

JC, not all of Mogadishu people need to be blamed for what happened. Howevr some who claim Mogadishu here have atendency to blame others for their own problems, for example they will not acknowledge the fact that the policies of warlords, clan courts and other groups have placed them in this position. They ignore the fact that bafoons like INDACADE, XASAN DAHIR, started this war, and made daily threats against Ethiopia. Thus why did they not understand the course the people were c*****ng? Today they cry about an occupation and belive that shelling, destroying property and killing and maiming Mogadshu residenets will bring some sort of glory.

Some are cloaking their clan sentiment under the garb of the faith, Xoogsade is a good guy, emotional but never the less he is stright.

A change of strategy is in order, peace, governance and economic developmetn will help the clans of Mogadishu as it will any other clan..

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

^ What is wrong with wanting for Muqdisho residents the same peace your clansmen enjoy in Puntland?

Of course, I do think my parents deserve the same peace your parents, your clansmen have.

You are such a hypocrite to be unable to recognize basic needs of others. Qalbi dambi daboolay garasho mal leh. Typical of A/Y supporters.

You took me differently, but I offer my apology. Somalia is all the same and no region is better equipped than another region in terms of good infrastracture. Peace will come soon.