Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Somalia

Truth will vindicate President Cabdulahi Yuusuf Axmad

In the barrage of ridicule and abuse that we, for a long time now, have continuously witnessed here on SOL and the constant harsh assessment of President Yuusuf's legacy, there are important parameters that need to be borne in mind if we are to come to a fair conclusion that is not warped by the kind of silly tribal hysteria that has characterized the detractors of his presidency from day one.

Firstly, by looking at the important facts rather than being distracted by the loud screeching bray of the naysayers, most of us will probably hand down a far more positive judgment on Cabdulahi's presidency than the immediate and automatic tribal loathing associated with some in the infamous "M Society" and those I refer to as the inconsequential lot.

President Yuusuf spent many years in Somalia's political arena. He has been harshly criticized and got a bloodied nose along the way. But as things got harder, he stuck to his principles — and when things were hardest, he did not make a big fuss, he peacefully stepped down as head of state. Having faced propaganda of enormous dimensions, he left the presidency unbroken and in control. He served his country well and with distinction. And in the end, that's what really matters, and that is what will endure forever.

At the time of his election back in 2004, which will forever, rightly, be regarded as a defining moment for Somalia post 1991, history will look in vain for anyone who was against that election, and anyone who was at comfort with the self mutilation taking place in Somalia at the time. Remember, he could have just as easily remained worry free in Puntland instead of attempting to rectify the troublesome conundrum, that was south Somalia, long abandoned.

Granted; it is not difficult to be against some of the policies undertaken by President Yuusuf. There have been mistakes along the way. Mistakes such as the major failure to recruit competent individuals for the premiership. There have also been some missteps on his part — which included, the failures in judgment to communicate and persuade Somalis on the Ethiopian troops issue -- in which, he was way too slow in recognizing the inexpediency of it all-- so as to extenuate, the justified shameful outrage associated with that one single solitary event. An outrage which-- I might add-- to this day, is still being used effectively by his detractors in the propaganda to denigrate his presidency and image.

But in their abuse of him, many of the mo'oryaan and deviant supporting critics have demonstrated their own deficiencies. In trying to belittle him, they have merely revealed their lack of an effectual alternative to his leadership, and still do.

Cabdullahi Yuusuf turned out to be one of the most courageous politicians of our lifetime. He showed ferocious shrewdness and discernment in pursuing his main duty: resurrecting the Somali State. The memories of the civil war and the terrible wounds it inflicted on Somalia did not dim-- even for a day, even for a moment-- his positive aspirations for Somalia. He mobilized a great many of us — and when others lost hope and gave up on Somalia, he did not budge.

El Presidente Cabdullahi Yuusuf knew what to stand for, and what to stand against. He is a man of enormous integrity and modesty. And he ended up with all the right people hating him-- from the rabid secessionists of the north to the moronic anarchists in the south, which also include the religious deviants of the Al Shabaab hell hounds.

Some words matter, and some words will endure.

Nevertheless, I will be the first to admit that I am not entirely objective when it comes to the former President-- after all, I am an inveterate adherent of Yusufism :D . But-- this may come as a surprise-- I do not consider him unblemished; far from it. For instance, I concede that it was a big mistake to seek military support from the ******* Xabasha army, and I can list many other things he did wrong or could have done better over the course of his tenure of Villa Somalia. Yet, notwithstanding these failures in policy-- I still believe he left the stage way too early, and allowed the presidency to easily fall in the hands of the subnormal nincompoop currently in charge of the place. I had hoped he would finish --the task of fixing Somalia-- which he started many years earlier, by correcting his mistakes instead!

Hate it or love it, Cabdulahi Yuusuf's presidency has set great events in motion, which will sooner or later result in the resurgence of the glory of Mother Somalia. Only then will it be impossible for any sane person to disparage the momentousness of his legacy.

Godspeed, Cabdullahi Yuusuf Axmad. happy0030.gif

May Allah(SWT) shower his mercy upon you.

GAAROODI   

I think his actions plunged the final dagger into the heart of what was left, when those dude established law and order for all southern somalia was the last time somalia had the chance to become a viable state, however Abdulahi yusuf god bless the old man, looool, brought ethiopian troops and ravaged the place finally seeling somalia's fate permanently. So i don't think he set anything in motion thats positive but he pushed a starving, backward and frightened population off a cliff into the indian ocean only to be consumed by sharks.

when those dudes established law and order for all southern somalia was the last time somalia had the chance to become a viable state,

Joke! Ha Ha! Sorry saaxiib, it didn't Happen!

It was nothing more than a well orchestrated propaganda game. Six months of fake cimaamad wearing bililiqo&CO goons claiming to have liberated Isbaaro Inc from themselves. Hogwash, I say!

^^^

After 25000+ posts, I see you still haven't learned how to write one single paragraph of a reply. Still having trouble or are you just posting because you like the look of your font?

The suspense is killing us, do tell us! :D

^^^

Excuse me? Was that question directed at moi? I thought Wacdaraha was on the receiving end of that one. But in any case, who the hell is President Abdiqasim? :D

JB lool war is yara qabooji sxb, Abdiqaasim is president too just like Abdullahi and when shariif departs he will still bear the name of president, laakin Mr Somalia waxbaa kugu jaban sxb :D

JB war ninyow xagga safarkii naga maadan haqab-tirin xoogtii aanu ka sugeyney sabab, I'm on my way for a little detour through Hargeisa marka dee adba waad garaneysa PM me the info :D

Don't mind the short trip ,,, you will hide yourself just like the others anyway ,, :D

niyow sheekadii safarka waan soo wadaa ,, hawlo aduun baa dhamaan la' imikana xaflado iyo casuumadaba waan ka dhamaan la'ahay maalmahan ,,,, ;)

Originally posted by wacdaraha_aduunka:

JB lool war is yara qabooji sxb, Abdiqaasim is president too just like Abdullahi and when shariif departs he will still bear the name of president, laakin Me Somalia waxbaa kugu jaban sxb
:D

Shhhhh Wacdaraha-- You are going to blow my cover comrade! :D

Lool JbB sxb hadaadan iga helin Ming Sing waxaad iga heli guryaha togga xigga ee markaad soo dhaaftid daarta state house ee xaafadda Shacabka, sheekadu waa qaraxsantahay..

Mr Somalia walle waxbaa kugu jaban ee jeex-jeexi maayo inadeer laakinse ogoow inaan wax walba ka socda meeshani aan la socdo sidii taxan taxan ah waxaana cadeeynaya,,,, Wacdaraha wax badan kama dambeyn JB inkastoo magacyo horey isoo mareen :D laakinse anigu 700 posts ma dhaafin kii aan ka dambeeyey dee waaba cadahay meeshey hadal; ka gaadhey :D:D:D I listen rather then rant continously like many others in here intaana Mr Somalia waa iga talo :D

^^^

War ninyahow, arintaas oo kale looma dhaqaaqo. Meeshaan dad badan ayaa dufeys ku jira, oo cabsi ku nool SOL. Laakin waxaan soo ogaadey, hadii mar waliba runta la sheego qof wax kaa qaadi karto inuusan jirrin. Marka anigu waxaan ku talin lahaa... raggu yuusan kala baqqin, waayo nin, nin kale ka xoog roon majiro-- aan aniga ka aheyn ofcourse...LOL :D