Sign in to follow this  
Cawaale

I am meeting Sh. Shariif!!

Cawaale   

Asalamo Alaikom Solers I am assuming many of you have a questions for the Somali politicians. I am meeting Sh. Shariif Sh. Ahmed in a view hours insha-allah and if anyone of you has a question I am glad to ask the Sheikh. Now bring it up.

I'll post some pictures too.

P.S Afkaaga yuusan ku ciilin!

^JB, he has place in my heart, and thats much better than your dry hargeisa and all of somaliland combined.

Poster, Do you plan on asking the good sheikh to log into somaliaoanline? How long ago did you post this, where are you meeting him? Why are u meeting him?

I don't really have a question, just tell him I shall see him soon and I don't blame him for the actions of the goons of the so called shabaabs and that we shall meet, if not in this life, the here after.

SHEIKH SHARIF SHEIKH AHMED NOOLOOW :D:D:D

Cawaale   

J.B i made my self clear bro.. only questions!!. but guess what for you i'll make an exception and tell him the old man rejects you, but the good somali citizens in somaliland wants you!

L.G we have time diferences here but i did post this thread saacad ka hoir i think. and no am not planin to aks him to log SOL, but that is a good idia thou. i'll keep you update

^good luck cawaale. It is such an honour to meet the sheikh, he has alot of admirers, and he is indeed a great man.

PS:Ask him, is there anyway possible to get rid of the leader of the goons, aka abu mansur ninka isku wacaaya? How did that criminal end up being the leader of anything? He was a deputy for heaven's sake and now he is leading an army of children.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Tell him he doesn't have a place in Somaliland ...

You are right. He has a place in WAQOYI GALBEED though!

POSTER

sheekha waxaad iga gaadhsiisaa kolkol bay kaa jilicdaaye waa sidee; adigii oo aan dagaalamayn ayaa waxoogaa samir la'aan kaa muuqataa!! Don't compromise on the issue of Ethiopia's withdrawal as a precondition.

Abtigiis   

Sheekh Mukhtar Robow Abu Mansoor (xafidullah) is the real hero, otherwise, what could Shekh Sharif have done? Abu Mansoor matters more than the Shekh strictly speaking.

^If you say so, abtigiisa and tuulo.

I wonder abu mansoor waxa aad isku tihiin, after all it is not that hard to figure out why you admire a criminal over a hero aka sheikha sharafta aka sheikh sharif.

Abtigiis   

Layzie G.

Typical somali. always thinking in the frame of lineage and anthropology. Waxaan isku nahay Somali. Otherwise, xaggay iska soo galaan heartlands of Hawd in Somaligalbeed, and Gobolka Baay??? But can you think of that? No, Qolomaa tihiin syndrome!

Thankful   

Ask him with respect of course, why did his leadership in the ICU consist of one tribe. Even though his forces went to Puntland and even after he cursed Amin Amir for making cartoons that accused his movement of being a tribe, did he still not show a little politcal savy and make his leadership represent all Somalis. Many people that were against the ICU were calling it a tribe, why didn't he do something about it?

P.S If Dahir Aweys is in the room, I don't recommend u asking.

Kashafa   

Waxaan isku nahay Somali. Otherwise, xaggay iska soo galaan heartlands of Hawd in Somaligalbeed, and Gobolka Baay

Abti, you are speaking in an alien language marka aa saas uu hadashid. Clinical studies have shown that the dhabodhilif brain cannot process abstract concepts like: Islamnimo, Deen, Dhaqan, Dal, Somalinimo, principles, and values.

Their only frame of reference is: Yaa Tahay, Maxaa isku nahay, Adeerkay ha noolaado, Adeerkaa ha dhaco, Anaka aa (insert city name) iska-leh vs Maya anaka aa (insert city name) iska-leh. My Tol. My spineless begging bowl of a Garaad/Suldaan.

Marka waa dad jiran, ee uu cudur-daar.

Cawaale, Shaykh Shariif salaan sare iga gaarsii. Waxaa uu sheegtaa inay Taarikh-da maanta isha ku hayso, that he is the man in the proverbial eye of the storm. Soomali oo dhan baa feersanayso waxa uu sameeyo. Dunya-jacayl yuusan qaadin, Xayaatul-Dunyaa waa labo beri, laakin shame and caaqiba-xuma is eternal and has a stain that can never be removed. Uu sheeg inoo isticmaalo all the diplomatic wiles at his disposal, per the hadeeth, Al-Xarbu Khidca, but that he should not compromise, not one inch, on the sacrosanct. I am a nobody to tell him that, laakin waana'da waa waajib.

We are going through a defining moment of Somali history, and Eebbe wuxuu qadaray, that he should be the man at the helm of the forces of Xaq and Umadda Soomaliyeed. Let him take that burdensome responsibility heavily, for History is faithfully recording every step, every misstep, and Allah forbid, every plunge along the way.

Dhubad.   

^^Cawaale, are you a Journalist? Convey our salaam to the Sheikh and tell him be patient Allah si with you....if it wasn't them(Muqaawama)the Habashis would have an easy ride.

Can you ask him why are they not denouncing some of the mistakes that the youngsters (Al-shabaab) make like bombing Cinemas, etc ?

Surely taking someone's life is more sin than watching a Hindi film or any kind of film..

Regards

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Their only frame of reference is: Yaa Tahay, Maxaa isku nahay, Adeerkay ha noolaado, Adeerkaa ha dhaco, Anaka aa (insert city name) iska-leh vs Maya anaka aa (insert city name) iska-leh. My Tol. My spineless begging bowl of a Garaad/Suldaan.

waan fahansanhay saaxiib, reer hebel ka carar baa xabshi hoosta looga galayaa.

Somalipride (actually it is a big misnomer- Somalishame that is what you are)

They are not all from the tribe you detest. Sheikh sharif, Abu mansoor, Janaqow, Xasan Turki, Fuad Shangole, Abdi godane etc etc are not the Mudug rivals you are so desperate to obliterate!